[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yeah Tvscene seem to adore Bargie. II doubt it would be MInt. I would love to see J&M again because I miss them like crazy!\

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like Tv Scene company before i was never fond of them cos their lakorn is too moral but now they improve alot and glad James Ma is working with them 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
They would be crazy if they don't pair mint with James, they are soo hot right now as for koo Kwan!!
not sure about that cos Tv Scene likes to use their pra'nang back2back

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
hmm james ma and ........ Patricia Good?! I like Kim so I kind of want her but I don't think James Ma will match Kim like Mint did.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bella said:
hmm james ma and ........ Patricia Good?! I like Kim so I kind of want her but I don't think James Ma will match Kim like Mint did.
yeah ur right Bella Kim has the mature look while James still has the cute baby feature i actually agree on Patricia and James Ma 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
reading @spicy that Khun Pin big boss of Tv Scene she's keeping an eye on Marie or Waawa up for the nang'ek pairing with James Ma 
2 girls is a year older than James Ma 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
All of a sudden Maprang Wiragarn just popped up in my mind for nang ek with James. I think they will look good together because i can see them together after pairing them up in my new fanfic. I think Maprang should get nang ek roles, she`s a wonderful actress. I would also be fine with Marie or Wawaa too, but please not Mint, it would be too soon, i want to wait longer before they pair again.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I believe JMa is really in this one

Cr: lakorntv3
Khun Pin recently commented on mint's pic from a Mistine Ad with heart eyes, I'm hopin Mint is the nang ek :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:

Khun Pin recently commented on mint's pic from a Mistine Ad with heart eyes, I'm hopin Mint is the nang ek :)
oh yeah saw it on IG too wow that will be a good thing Mint she'll be lucky to work with Tv Scene this company has improve alot i actually proud of them if Mint works with them then there is chance Mint could come across Broadcast or Lakornthai next 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:

Strange thing is that the heart eyes doesn't show anymore on IG(deleted? change of heart? Mint declined??)...
It'll be so nice if N' Mint's in this lakorn with JMA. It'll be their first boran ancient history lakorn together. Another first eh hehe!
And JMA will be tanned (I prefer him (men in general) with lil more color than pale and white anyhoo) and possibly "shirtless??"
Hope he has a semi or full six pack abs to show us lol! How exciting!

And worst case scenario, if not Chalida, then I just hope it'll be someone who will compliment him well like she did.
My thoughts on N' Patricia, she is cute/pretty when I first saw her, but after seeing her talk and interactions,
she really favors the actress Vicky Sunisa Jett, more than any resemblance to Yaya (yaya more lovelier still in my book).
Vicky Sunisa is gorgeous, but I just don't know how Patricia wind up looking so much like her lol! I really like Ester Supree over
her though....just my personal taste and opinion na ka. Anyone know when  this is suppose to start filming and all that good stuff
or any leads or clues on who Lam Duan will be???