[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech already confirm that he will have a new lakorn and the director is no other then ''Mam'' and I think it's from ''No problem'' 
As for the nangek he haven't said anything about it. But he said that this lakorn will be opening soon.. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cookiies said:
Nadech already confirm that he will have a new lakorn and the director is no other then ''Mam'' and I think it's from ''No problem'' 
As for the nangek he haven't said anything about it. But he said that this lakorn will be opening soon.. 
thanks cookiies yes company is No Problem P'Mam Thitama 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Excited! More Nadech the better for me! 
I'd love to see him with Margie, Taew, Mint C ....Looking forward to see who is the nang'ek! 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks cookiies for the good news! Hopefully we get to know who the n'ek will be. I like to see him with Patricia, both have deep dimple they will look cute together.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
WOW, really good news. I hope this lakorn will be kind of formal one, do not know to say, but  Nadech is damn hot , sexy and manly when he is serious T_T Actually, I do not want anyone specifically to be Na'ek, but I hope that will not be Ploy, Aum or Chompoo, they are all sexy ladies ( I admire their beauties actually haha) and it's possible to have hot scenes if Nadech is paired with them ... my little heart might not able to accept it, huhu.

Thanks Cookies and Tippytoes for news, I'm imagining twin Nadech is walking together, all girls must faint right away and unable to recovery hahaha

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
you're welcome lu! ^^ oh i'm the same as you, certainly not hoping nadech to be paired up with actresses much older than him. imagining it already feels weird... and if he acts as two roles, assuming that the twin is (boy-boy not boy-girl twin) he will get to act with 2 actresses? and another headache, how to choose between 2 nadech?! 

@kashie let's wait and see, maybe nadech's twin lakorn is the good one ^^ 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Nadech playing twins?! I'm hyped up for it hehe. I too dont want him to act with the older generation. Really would LUV him with Namtarn and ...yeah Namtarn lol. Idk but i can see Bella acting along with Nadech tooo o_o

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love twins lakorn. They're the best along with fake marriage plot. :D

Does that mean he's going to have two nang'eks in here??????????