[Ch3] Sai Lap Sam Mithi (Cholumpi)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"Sai Lap.." and I already am reminded of "Nang Rai Sai Lub " :p

and.. hmmm Marie eh?  I'm still not too fond of her.. not really primetime n'ek material to me yet.  Glad to see P'Poh getting more work though. :3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Marie is one lucky girl here is a chances for her to give a good shot P'Por N his an A-list 
new pair we haven't thought of now they are meeting for the first time 
somehow this one might be a action comedy like someone just mention NRSL 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I in the other hand is happy with this news. I like her and i think she have improve. Yeah, her screaming voice is annoy but i think she have improved. I just hope her role in here is different from her other roles. Anyway i hope this will be confirm for sure. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I like Marie, she's really pretty even though her voice is a bit annoying.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
aikoden said:
"Sai Lap.." and I already am reminded of "Nang Rai Sai Lub " :p

and.. hmmm Marie eh?  I'm still not too fond of her.. not really primetime n'ek material to me yet.  Glad to see P'Poh getting more work though. :3
Yeah, just seeing those words reminds me of "Nang Rai Sai Lub" straight away. I hope its not a semi copy of it, cause I really love NRSL.

Also the title translates as " 3D Spy" 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Marie is currently taking acting classes with Kru Ngor. I'm happy for her that she's getting another chance at being a prime time nang aek. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Glad she get another chance...she was better in her lakorn with Ken and her recent evening slot lakorn...let just hope she get to pair up a good pra'ek if da pra'ek is not confirm yet lol and to wat i see, NOPE :p

Well Por N is mention but no confirm on da pra'ek so still hope for a better pra'ek hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Glad she get another chance...she was better in her lakorn with Ken and her recent evening slot lakorn...let just hope she get to pair up a good pra'ek if da pra'ek is not confirm yet lol and to wat i see, NOPE :p

Well Por N is mention but no confirm on da pra'ek so still hope for a better pra'ek hehehe
Por N name is link to this lakorn 

Sweet_09

I know...he link to but no confirmation to wat i see above f im not mistaken...so hoping for a better pra'ek...not much of a fan of Por N...

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Poh is already confirmed. The links that Alice provided already says that Cholumpi confirms Poh as the praek and a news reporter tweeted that the nang aek would be Marie. Now that Marie confirms herself, it's official. She's lucky to be working with P'Poh. He's been in the industry for many years and although he's underrated, he's still extremely talented and has one of the best personalities. She'll surely learn a lot from him. 

Sweet_09

Oh i see...my bad :p thanks for da clarification hsdsfan and true tat he in da industry for years now and she'll learn a lot from him but there is just a but :shrug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
judging from the title the storyline might be similar to Nang Rai Sai Lab its a spy thing action comedy i know P'Por N his good at action so does Marie 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome Sweete_09. Haha I know. They don't seem like a compatible couple but let's wait to see pictures and judge further. They might just surprise us. I was skeptical about Peter and Margie pairing up in NRSL but they didn't turn out too bad. It's said that this lakorn will have two pairings and will somehow revolve around past and present day also Poh's wardrobe will be cowboy style. Both of them will do well with action, Poh has experience from Kom Faek and Marie is a pretty flexible girl.