[Ch3] Ruang Ruk Chabub (Waan) Khom (Lakorn Thai)

Kimmy_kimberley

sarNie Egg
It's a novel 

Title: เรื่องรักฉบับ(หวาน)ขม 
Translate: My Sweet (Bitter) Love
Summary: สำหรับ นลิน …ความรักของเธออยู่บนพื้นฐานของความเป็นจริง แต่กับ ธีรัช… ความรักของเขาคือความสวยงาม เมื่อเขาและเธอรักกัน จึงเป็นความรักที่บางครั้งก็ขมปร่า… บางคราก็หวานล้ำ แล้ววันหนึ่ง…ทุกอย่างก็ถึงทางแยก 
ด้วยว่าหญิงสาวจะยืนยันที่จะหยัดยืนอยู่กับความเป็นจริง แล้วเธอก็เดินจากไป…ทิ้งชายหนุ่มไว้กับความฝันที่โหดร้าย หลายปีที่ผ่าน…โชคชะตาก็พาให้เขาและเธอกลับมาพบกันอีกครั้ง เขาก้าวขึ้นสู่การเป็น พระเอกหนุ่มเนื้อหอมอันดับหนึ่ง ของเมืองไทย เขาพร้อมที่จะดูแลเธอด้วยหัวใจรักที่ไม่เคยเปลี่ยนแปลง 
เรื่องราวแห่งรักคงลลงเอยอย่างเรียบง่ายและหวานซึ้ง… ถ้าเธอไม่ได้กลายเป็น ‘ภรรยาสาวสวย’ ของคุณหมอมหาเศรษฐีที่มีอนาคตไกล 
ความรักอันสวยงามที่เขาฝันไว้จึงสลายลงไปต่อหน้าอีกครั้ง จะต่างก็แต่ครั้งนี้…เขาจะไม่ยอมให้เธอหลุดมือไปอีกแล้ว...

It; about Nang'ek and Pra'ek had the perfect love, but one day Nang'ek left Pra'ek, and fate brought them together several years later. He does not hate her, he still loves, and care for her as the same, but she doesn't know that. Nang'ek (her name is Nalin again) Nalin feels like they are just going to be friends because why would he want her back after when she left him when he was just about to make his dream come true. Pra'ek still cares for her because the love he had for her never changed. And this time he won't let her slip away again. It's a simple and sweet lakorn and joy able for everyone.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
story line is so sweet, and cute. It does seem simple. Kimmy, and James. I'm excited, I hope it's true. Lakorn Thai is really good.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It does sound simple and sweet, I think I would enjoy this lakorn because pra'ek at least knows he love nang'ek and she does too, but just think he doesn't anymore.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kimberley she's a year older than James Ma the age is so cute 
the picture cover of the novel looks so waan waan jing 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Agree. It's a cute storyline like everyone says. Really hoping that it's true. And looking for it to be future lakorn. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awww da stroyline itself is so sweet!!! At least pra'ek didnt go MAD and take revenge on n'ek like every other lakorn i have seen :p at this pra'ek know tat he LOVE her :)

Kim have no lakorn line up after TRRR...will beside tat one series tat da FC confirm tat she will be with Ananda??? Will let hope something confirm soon about this lakorn...it a sweet and AWW one :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Awww da stroyline itself is so sweet!!! At least pra'ek didnt go MAD and take revenge on n'ek like every other lakorn i have seen :p at this pra'ek know tat he LOVE her :)

Kim have no lakorn line up after TRRR...will beside tat one series tat da FC confirm tat she will be with Ananda??? Will let hope something confirm soon about this lakorn...it a sweet and AWW one :D
btw talking about the series Kim with Ananda i think we should see the fitting real soon cos act art already confirm 3 pairs already still 2 more left 
so i say Kim will be in here but not 100% atleast my predicting is 80% 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
JMA and Kimmy? that's not easy to picture, I'm kinda curious how they'd look like as a pair. James has a more baby-face and Kimmy is more mature-looking
I like the plot! it sounds sweet, me likey! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
queenyeon said:
JMA and Kimmy? that's not easy to picture, I'm kinda curious how they'd look like as a pair. James has a more baby-face and Kimmy is more mature-looking
I like the plot! it sounds sweet, me likey! 
There's a picture of them together on the SJ thread, but can't recall the page. I'll look for it, but I'll take awhile. Yes @maiko, not like any other dramas I've seen where Pra'Ek just takes advantage of her, instead he still loves n care for her.