[Ch7] Reuan Kalong (Pordeecom)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing the lover of his life died? N came back alive to back girls away from him? Parents disapprove? Lol JK but yea hopefully no sad ending I hate sad ending

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I love New, haven't seen any of Pooklook's n'ek roles, only saw her in Tawee Pope. She seems decent. Pictures looks good, agree with all, hope it's not sad ending.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Bieluvr said:
No matter what, i love NewPooklook pairing eversince pleng ruk baan na so im in. Hope this won't be sad ending too.
I was into the lakorn but somehow just stopped halfway... and never went back... may be because I knew that Mo and New was never gonna get each other ahaha :p  But I really liked her voice.. I was quite surprised at it.

*sniffsniff*.. sigh, it's New & Pooklook.  Why must you add my Rotmay in here if she doesn't get to pair with New... I was waiting for a reunion ever since DDH back in 2008 :p  Oh well... at least their in the same lakorn? :cry:

Anyways, they look really good in the period clothing :3  Tuning in for Rotmay for sure.. and because it's a ghost story hehe. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^ yes, pooklook`s voice is really nice. I also love ghost stories too. True about New and Rotmay, want them to have a lakornof their own too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am going to be the party pooper and say I don't like the casting here. Pooklook is fine, but I don't think she's N'ek material. (Just my opinion) I probably won't watch this because New is already on a Fri-Sun show, "Tida Payayom" paired with Kwan. I wished channel 7 can keep pairing some of the interesting "koo jin" Like New + Cheer or something. -_- they always give us a good pairing and then separate them.

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
I am going to be the party pooper and say I don't like the casting here. Pooklook is fine, but I don't think she's N'ek material. (Just my opinion) I probably won't watch this because New is already on a Fri-Sun show, "Tida Payayom" paired with Kwan. I wished channel 7 can keep pairing some of the interesting "koo jin" Like New + Cheer or something. -_- they always give us a good pairing and then separate them.
Hey, I like Pooklook :heart:  I think shes fine as a N'ek. Every actress and actor have different styles. But youre right everybody has there own opinion :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

lcs200012 said:
Hey, I like Pooklook :heart:  I think shes fine as a N'ek. Every actress and actor have different styles. But youre right everybody has there own opinion :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think she's more like supporting N'ek. (I do like her too) Maybe they just need to give her a role that gives her a big breakthrough. 

x0unerthanlater

lcs200012 said:
Having said that. I still think she is fine as N'ek. She might not be a superstar but either are all the other actor or actresses from CH7 or CH3.Its all about choice. I have nothing against New but i see alot of people dont think he is pra'ek. material but he is fine with me.

Its just a personal observation. Pooklook has a lot of advancing to do. She's really good in drama/crying scenes, but the roles they give her aren't extraordinary hence the reason I think she lacks being N'ek. That can always change if they give her more fitting roles so she can be more experienced. New is alright. He isn't exactly outstanding, but he's had lots of good progress.

Hmmm...New is definitely pra'ek material. I didn't like him at first but oh my gah! He awed me with his acting, his ability to flawlessly portray different roles and his beautiful voice to complement with his lakorn roles when it comes to singing the OST.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Still love New and Pooklook no matter what. Haven't been watching this because it's not on YouTube(ch7 rules) but i heard it's really good so fat so i can't wait till it's done airing so i can buy it. I listened to the ost sang by New and Pooklook and it was beautifully sad.

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
I take back what I had said. I do like this lakorn it is different then what I had thought. I like Pooklook she is doing a good job . I loved the part when she was pretending to be a ghost in epsiode 3. :wub:

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
Nanciie said:
@lcs200012  where do u go to watch this?
Sometimes you can watch it for free at watchlakorns.com. Im not really sure how safe the site is though! But since I wanted to watch it more reliable you can go to DooTv.com but you have to pay.