Game Love ( M&M )

Coca

sarNie Adult
+ Lead Role
- Mark Prin as ViraPat ( Pat 26 years old )
- Mint Chalida as Nitsa / Nitda ( Da 22 years old )
+ Main Character
- YaYa as Natcha ( Noy 22 years old , Nitda bestfriend)
- Nadech as Pawon ( Won 26 years old , Pat bestfriend)
- James ma as Patewat ( Wat , 25 years old , Pat younger brother)
- Kim as Naina ( 22 years old , Patewat fiancé )
- Margie as Kanya ( 22 years old , Nitsa & Nitda childhood friend )
- Boy as Thit ( 26 years old , Pat bestfriend )

+ Nitsa ( Mint.C) she is a beautiful girl , she is Patewat girlfriend but she has die because she upset because of Patewat break up with her for marry with another girl
+Nitda ( Mint.C ) she is Nitsa twin sister , she is a beautiful girl, clever, she live in England because she got a scholarship , after she heard her sister sick , she hurry come back but it late her sister has die before she arrive , she upset so much and she heard that her sister has die because of the man and she investigated and knew that his name Patewat ,she promise that she will revenge him and knew that he have older brother his name ViraPat , She think that she will use ViraPat but she doesn't know that he is Playboy and but she fallen in love with him
+ ViraPat ( Mark ) he is a rich man , handsome and also play boy , he have younger brother , when he met Nitda suddenly he fallen in love with her but his brother always stop him and one day he knew Nitda just use him for revenge his brother , he angry so much what should he do ?
+ Natcha ( YaYa ) she is Nitda bestfriend at England. , she is rich daughter , but when she comeback to Thailand with her bestfriend , her family told her that she will marry soon , she surprise so much and when she met her fiancé , she hate him so much because he is her enemy since childhood
+ Pawon ( Nadech ) he is Pat bestfriend , he is Natcha fiancé , when he heard that Natch come back he happy so much because he loved her since childhood but she. Doesn't know because he always tease her
+ Patewat ( James Ma ) he is Nitsa ex-boyfriend , he never love her , he have relationship with Nitsa because he want Naina jealous and when he knew he can't make it continue because he doesn't want Nitsa hurt so he decide break up with her
+ Naina ( Kim ) she is Patewat fiancé , she love him so much but she never told him and when she saw him with his girlfriend , she upset so much but when she knew Patewat love her the same he make all everything because for make her jealous
+ Kanya ( Margie ) she is Nitsa and Nitda childhood fri , she like tomboy
+ Thit ( Boy ) he is Pat and Pawon bestfriend , he is police

Coca

sarNie Adult
Game Love Chapter 1 
In the dark room have a girl that she is crying with her pain 
Nitsa : why did you make it to me hur? What did I make mistake ?
Nitsa is holding photo that she took it with her boyfriend , her tear dropped on it 
" flashback "
Patewat: sorry we can't continue any more 
Nitsa make surprise and think that he make fun with her 
Nitsa : Wat please don't fun with me 
Patewat : no I don't fun with you , we're over 
Nitsa : why ? Please tell me 
Patewat : P sorry 
Patewat has walked out from restaurant and Naina has walk to him and asked , 
Naina : P Wat , she does not matter 
Patewat : perhaps she does not matter now we let's go 
Naina : ka 
They don't know that have person is watching them , it is Nitsa because she had follow Patewat because of she want to know that why he break up with her ? Now she know that reason of Naina she is her friend , she up sad so much and she walked to condo under rain , cried also 
" end of flashback" 
Nitsa sit and hold a photo her and boyfriend , she cried and suddenly the door has knocked , it is Kanya , her bestfriend since childhood , Kanya has knocked the door many time but it doesn't have sound reply back 
Kanya : Sa , open the door , so I will take the key from housewife 
She still doesn't reply , Kanya has lock the door and she saw the room is dark , she speak 
Kanya : Sa why didn't you turn on the light ? 
It doesn't answer but in the room heard sound cry only 
Kanya : Sa where are you ? 
Kanya worry so much because Nitsa doesn't reply to her and she hurry turn on the light , suddenly she saw Nitsa sit on the floor and cry , on the other hand , in her hand is photo her with Patewat , Kanya sit face to face with her and talk 
Kanya : Sa , please stop up sad anymore , you see that now you thin so much and you sick also , please you stop miss him anymore 
Nitsa: no I can't stop miss him and I can't live without him because I love him so much 
Kanya: but he doesn't love you , he just use you to make Naina jealous only 
Nitsa cry because Kanya speak is correct but she still love him 
Kanya : now you stop cry and come to eat porridge because you don't eat food for 3day , and you know that Her sister near come back because I called to her that you sick , she worry about you so much , 
After Kanya force Nitsa eat porridge already , she force Nitsa go to sleep , Now Kanya is sleeping well but Nitsa is sit on her chair and she is writing the letter with her tear. 

Preview chapter 2 
Kanya : Sa , don't make me worry , you must no matter 
Nitda: eh Khun you doesn't see  a person that is standing here , how you know to drive a car or not ? 
ViraPat : sorry i don't see because this is a public street and it is car park also and now I hurry sorry beautiful girl 
Kanya : this letter that Sa write before she kill herself , she write for you 

See you soon , sorry  for late and sorry because my grammar is so poor and comment if it is good I will continue and not good I will delete 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Thz I will update continue but I don't know that when I update because since I study at university I'm buzy very much

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Coca
Good start. Please continue this story
Can't wait for more
But take ur time

Coca

sarNie Adult
Sorry I wrote my story some wrong and I corrected some that different form my summary and introduce now I updated chapter 2

Coca

sarNie Adult
GameLove Chapter 2 
" In the morning " 
When Kanya wake up she have felling that on her bed doesn't have Nitsa , she think that perhaps Nitsa at in the kitchen but when she go to the kitchen , she doesn't see her , she call Nitsa many time 
Kanya : Sa , if you wake up where are you ? 
But In the room doesn't reply back to her 
Kanya: Sa , you don't make me worry 
Suddenly she hear a sound from the bathroom , she think that perhaps Nitsa in the bathroom , she opened the door , and then she surprise so much because she saw a lot of bloods in the bathroom , she saw Nitsa sit in a bloods with a knife in her hand , Kanya yelled 
Kanya : Sa , Kert alai Khun ? Why did make so this ? ( she cry ) 
She hurry call to ambulance , now they come to hospital , and they sending her to ICU room 
Kanya : Sa , don't make me worry , you must no matter ( she cry ) 
Kanya is sitting waiting in front of ICU , she wish for Nitsa that she will not have matter , suddenly she miss that she should call to Nitda 
" In the England "
Nitda is preparing his suitcase for come back to Thailand because after she receive telephone from Kanya that her sister killed herself now she is at the hospital , the truth she should come back at next week but now she must go , suddenly her phone has ring , it is from Natcha her bestfriend 
Nitda : hello Nat 
Natcha : hello , now are you go to Thailand ? 
Nitda : yes now I hurry , sorry for you because I promise with you that I will go with you but I really worry about my sister so much 
Natcha : never mind so we will meet at Thailand next week , please take care yourself and I wish your sister is doesn't have matter 
Nitda : yes thank you , I think so , oh now I need to go , bye 
Natcha: bye 
" Airport in Thailand "
Now Nitda arrived Thailand , she surprise so much because now Thailand it is different a lot , she go to study at england for 7 year , suddenly she called to Kanya for tell that she arrived , she call and walk together 
Nitda : Hello , Kanya now I arrived where are you ?
Kanya : I'm at hospital , you hurry come because your sister perhaps can't wait you anymore 
Nitda : ok now where is the hospital? And tell the name for me  , ok i will hurry  , bye 
After she finish her phone she hurry call the taxi but suddenly have a car drive to her , she hurry escape  , she angry so much , she walk to those car and knock the mirror 
Nitda : Nee , come out 
ViraPat wonder that who that brave knock mirror his car ? He think that perhaps they want his money but he doesn't crush and mirror still knock , he annoyed so much , and then he open the door , when he see Nitda beauty he stand gaping and he say with hisself 
ViraPat : angle 
Nita heard but she can't understand because he talk a little 
Nita : ha what do you say ? 
ViraPat : no , nothing but are you ok? 
Nitda : I'm not ok 
ViraPat : but I watch you that so you don't have matter or you have a different problem 
He walk closer to her , Nitda saw and talk 
Nitda : what do you want to do ?
ViraPat : Nothing , I just want to watch you that what your problem ? Or you want money , ok how much ? 
Nitda : Née you think that What am I?  I'm a person that want to money hur ( she laugh ) 
ViraPat : so what do you want ? 
Nitda : I want you say Sorry to me 
ViraPat : Sorry hur , what do you think ? I don't make wrong , but it you , you stand on the middle street and you are talking on phone also , so who that make wrong ?
Nitda can't say anymore because he say it correct all , suddenly his phone call , after he talked , he walked to her and say 
ViraPat : ok , now I'm sorry because now I'm hurry but next time you should careful and don't stand on the middle street and walked carful understand , and now bye beautiful girl 
Nitda watch his back walk to his car and suddenly her phone ring it is from Kanya , she forgot that she comeback to Thailand for meet her sister now she forgot , she hurry pick
Nitda : hello 
Kanya : Da , when will you come ? 
Nitda : sorry , I'm going , sorry see you later 
Kanya : hmm you hurry bye 
Nitda : P'Sa you must wait for me 
Nitda take a taxi to hospital , now she arrived , 
Nitda : sorry , where the room that Khun Nitsa stay ? 
Nurse : Ka , please wait I will check for you 
Nitda : ka 
Nurse : oh I saw now she at ICU 
Nitda : ka thank 
Nitda hurry run to ICU and she saw Kanya walked out from ICU , Kanya saw her also , Nitsa hurry run to her 
Nitsa : Ya sorry , I come late 
Kanya : not problem , you hurry meet Sa ,
Nitda hurry open the door , and she saw her sister is sleeping , she walked to her 
Nitda : P'Saw , I come back , I come to meet you , are you heard ? 
Suddenly Nitsa has opened her eye and she watch to her twin sister and say 
Nitsa : Nong , Are you come back ? ( she smile )
Nitda : Ka , now I come back , P must strong and solid 
Nitsa : P happy so much because P meet your face before P die 
Nitda : no , P can't die 
Nitsa : P sorry , P know that P can't Live anymore , But P want to say that P love you so much , Please take yourself ( she smile with tear , and close her eye slowly , her heart has stopped ) 
Nitda : P , Don't leave me , Please Don't take me stay alone ( she cried ) 
" 1 Week later " 
After bury of her sister already , now she staying in her sister condo and she is preparing her sister gear , and Kanya walked to her and give a letter to her 
Nitsa : what ?
Kanya : the letter that Nitsa wrote for you 
Nitsa : oh 

Preview " Chapter 3 "
Patewat : what are you doing ? Naina are you ok ?
Naina : ok 
Nitda : oh you are both really so sweet ....
ViraPat : hi beautiful girl , are you come a lone ? 
Nitda : I come a lone , it not related to u , move 

What happen in chapter 3 ? Sorry my grammar not good ,, 

Coca

sarNie Adult
I will update I promise but because of now I have a lot of homework so i didn't have time sorry all fri