[Ch3] Plub Plerng See Chompoo (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
latest news they had found the pra'nang 
Andrew Gregson with Ice Amena the one playing the tomboy sister in Sao Bai Mai Tao 

ข่าวจะจริงเท็จแค่ไหน ก็รอติดตามต่อไปเนาะ

Cr. ทีวีพูล ปืที่24 ฉบับที่1250 (หน้าปก"เปรี้ยว ทัศนียา"จาก คมพยาบาท)
cr Tv Pool and praew new issue 
http://pantip.com/topic/32018907

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This was one of my favorite lakorn of Aum's. She was so cute in there. I still remember the scene where she took off her high heels and started chasing the bad guys with them all the while doing that girly shrieking.

I don't think the p'ek's role was significant so it might be a waste of Andrew's talent.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:
This was one of my favorite lakorn of Aum's. She was so cute in there. I still remember the scene where she took off her high heels and started chasing the bad guys with them all the while doing that girly shrieking.

I don't think the p'ek's role was significant so it might be a waste of Andrew's talent.
oh well Andrew is in it they already had the fitting Andrew n'ek is quite young for him 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
his back 
this lakorn and he also having another with polyplus pairing with Ploy Chermarn 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm kind of disappointed with his look for this lakorn. Lol. Hopefully, it better on tv. Lol.
Glad he's back!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
^^^ ploy is pretty busy now ^_^
Ploy has two lakorn she's link to eversince she renew her Ch3 contract 
Andrew hair bugles me too but he still looks good for his age 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
From what I can remember, N'ek is Lily and she's the daughter of a rich businessman. She meets p'ek and kind of falls in love with him. So then she pretends to be poor and rents a room from p'ek and his friends. She tells p'ek her name is Plub Pleung which is just the Thai translation of Lily. P'ek works for her dad. So throughout the whole lakorn she's putting on all sorts of disguises as Lily so that he won't know Lily the boss' daughter is the same person as Plub Pleung. As Lily she's kind of rude to him and act all snobby and ditzy.

Then towards the end it gets a bit serious with p'eks story. He's the long lost Khun Chai and some members of his family want to kill him cause they want all the inheritance to themselves.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That's aump/any lakorn...? Sound like it
..I remember it...I liked it, it was funny...

I don't like his hair like that to...hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That's aump/aont lakorn...? Sound like it
..I remember it...I liked it, it was funny...

I don't like his hair like that to...hahaha