Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope they choose a other cast that are completely different from the cartoon layout picture why don't they consider the
older/mid generation to act this time I'm getting bored of seeing newbies especially when their is a big major series

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHA same here, Boy was the first one I spotted HAHA
or it might even be Nong lol
2nd guy looks like Mario

Wooow more series from CH3 !!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa...this cant be!!! Ch.3 need to stoP hiring new babie if this one is for da new babies hehehe...they need to think far and near...i would go with da stars they have right now...THEIR FREAKING FINE ALREADY WAT DA PIONT OF GETTING NEW ONE!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i wouldnt be surprise. i think thats the reason they have these series is to promote their newbies

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^lol i wouldnt be surprise. i think thats the reason they have these series is to promote their newbies
I can understand they are doing their promotion duty but they got to focus on the audience feedback

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Please don't this series be newbies. There's so much to catch up with. I hardly know who's who now. ); I hope it's the 5 4+1 boys in here. It'll be nice to see them together again...with their kookwan of course! (;
I don't want to see any newbies any time soon. They need to stop promoting and hiring so much in less than a year no, a month! lol I know there's a lot I talented people out there but just wait for your turn...and time. Blahhhhh.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I guess some of the guy in m Thailand must be here,idk why but I feel this way cuz ch3 they like to hire newbie on they lakorn. Hope they will get some old Dara in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow theres a Suer and Singh too !! heheheheeh
The only Suer and Singh in my heart is Mak and Pope HAHAHA
what if this time they will get someone else to act as Suer and Singh I wish this role given to Rome/Pope want to see them play as sibling

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Forgot that Boy's brother is in the industry now.. It's a high chance that it could be Boy's younger brother.

Ch3 will cast at least 3-4 newbies in each series. Kim, Mark, Nadech were newbies for 4HJKK. For SJ there is Pream, Kane, Bella, Mew .N, James, Marie, and Bom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres bound to be newbies but what ch3 is doing is too much right now. bringing in one after another..how will the viewers catch up with it?

hippo

sarNie Adult
I saw this on the news the other day.
They authors just came in to give it to Kuhn somruk, in case he is interested in making another series.
If they make it one like the sixth sense where it's one lakorn it wouldn't be to bad if they were all newbies.
But I hope ch3 don't find a whole new batch of newbies for this. There's so many that aren't even stable in the industry, if that makes sense.

Anyone know what the story line is?