[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
P'Anne next project.  Abb Ruk On-line (Hidden love on-line) แอบรักออนไลน์ . 

P'Anne already sent the proposed cast to ch3, waiting for approval.  It's rumored that Anne will be in this one too. 

Source: http://pantip.com/topic/31122776

--- Adding Storyline ---
Awatsaya, A beautiful boss with bright future.  She is in the mid-30 and expected to remain single.  Until she secretly falls in love with the new hired sexy young man, Pranon.  He's the perfect man, who just got his heart
broken, handsome, talented and kind.  But she can't allow her position and image to be impacted.  So she used an online chat program to court him.  Their online relationship start growing and going smoothly.  But then it starts to get messy because there was another person, trying to steal her online identity.  Also, she got a new handsome playful boss, Mr. Lipta.  A playful, handsome boss, who likes to tease her.  Unknown to her, the handsome boss has a secret love toward her.  Her secret love starts to get messy.

Awatsaya - Anne Thongprasom: A beautiful, successful, confident woman.

Pranon - Mark Prin Suparat:  Young man, in his early 20s.  He has good heart.  A gentleman.  Kind.  Sincere.  Very positive thinking.  He respect rules.  Strong believe in justice.  Love nature.  Nature-conservative.  and etc.  (All the positive of the man of woman's dream).  He's gifted at remembering numbers.  The money amount.  phone number, birthday, anything that has to do with number;  he can remember it after seeing it once.  This is why he chooses to join stock broker career. (Cr: YayeeUmarin IG)

Lipta - Peter Crop: Awatasaya's new boss.  Playful guy.  He has a secret crush on Awatsaya.  Will he help her with her secret date or destroy it? 

Prippreaw - Kimberley Anne Woltames Tiamsiri: She's rich, hot, beautiful and talented.  Now, she will be competing for Pranon's heart with Awatsaya.

The book has a twist.  Because it starts off with Awatsaya & Pranon's secret love.  All the reader thought that Pranon is pra'k and Awatsaya is Nang'k.  And it's a love between the sexy younger man and older
woman.   Half way into the book, Mr. Lipta starts to appear.  Sometime, he would help Nang'k with her online date.  Sometime, he would tease her.  At this point, the viewer still doesn't know he the real pra'k.  Some
fans cheer for Pranon.  Some fans cheer for the boss.  Both guys are pretty hot in their own way.

Since it will be made into lakorn.  And everybody will know who end up with who.  So it will lose the twist and turn vibe of who she will end up with.  That's kind of unfortunately. 
----
According to Anne's interview, the lakorn script will be modified from the book.  The script will add significant appearance for Prippreaw character.  Both Prippreaw & Awatsaya has a secret crush on Pranon.  They will be competing for him.  Kimmy vs Anne competing for Mark Prin. :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ab ruk? That's 'secretly love'right? Haha. I remember after watching Nang Rai Sai Lap haha. So Secret Love Online? Hmm...sounds like a romantic comedy. Is this one gonna be after or before PSD, you know?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
The title sounds so interesting. Can't wait to see who will be in here! *cross fingers* Hopefully Anne could do this one. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think this is the one involving older n'ek and younger p'ek if it is, there are fans requesting to see P'Anne with P'Pope 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i think this is the one involving older n'ek and younger p'ek if it is, there are fans requesting to see P'Anne with P'Pope 
Anne already submitted the names of the cast that she wants. Ch3 approved the project but haven't approve the cast yet. The cast is pending for approval and their availability

phatman said:
. Is this one gonna be after or before PSD, you know?
There will be 2 pairs: 2 Nang'k and 2 Pra'k. It depends on availability of the cast. After Anne finish up Samee Teetra, it will become clearer, which one kick off first.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Anne already submitted the names of the cast that she wants. Ch3 approved the project but haven't approve the cast yet. The cast is pending for approval and their availability

There will be 2 pairs: 2 Nang'k and 2 Pra'k. It depends on availability of the cast. After Anne finish up Samee Teetra, it will become clearer, which one kick off first.
do u know who, i hope somebody i like 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:

I see. Thanks for the info!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
I want Anne and Nadech then, haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"Abb Ruk"  <-- I can't help but think of Margie & Peter's lakorn Nang Rai Sai Lab :3

Anyways, I'm curious who the cast will be... I'm hoping Anne offers a role to Margie.. I would love to see them working together :3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
"Abb Ruk"  <-- I can't help but think of Margie & Peter's lakorn Nang Rai Sai Lab :3

Anyways, I'm curious who the cast will be... I'm hoping Anne offers a role to Margie.. I would love to see them working together :3
Exactly what I thought! Haha. Ab Ruk flower! Haha.

Yeah, it'd be good to see Margie work alongside Anne as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the above info said P'Anne will be picking 2 p'eks and 2 n'eks so i don't think Anne will act it out herself and maybe it could be anyone from the A-list 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rumor says ... The older pair is Peter and Anne. Currently, Peter is being offered this role and another one (by good feeling). It will depend which one he pick.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Rumor says ... The older pair is Peter and Anne. Currently, Peter is being offered this role and another one (by good feeling). It will depend which one he pick.
Holy cow! I hope he accepts it! We gotta go flood Anne's IG in regards to her and Peter pairing up! Haha. If this is a romcom I'd love to see Anne with Peter. If the rumors are true I don't think Peter will pass on this opportunity to work with Anne, since he lost the chance when Anne turned down NRSL. The issue is if Anne is willing to star in her own production! Omg. I'm all hyped up now. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What the? Peter and Anne?? 

OMG I've been wanting these two in a lakorn together OMG OMG OMG...Please let it be Peter and Anne!
I wanted to see them pair up ever since their photoshoot together back in 11'! Gahh they'll look amazing

Cr:tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I bet Anne wants to work with peter as much as he wants to work with her!!! Hehe. I hope the rumors Are true, and I hope he turns down Good Feeling. He's done two lakorns with GF already so it doesn't hurt to say no the third time around.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that is a good choice btw Peter and Anne both are the same age born 1976 
love this new pair 
@phatman i want Peter to say yes to this one and no to GoodFeeling 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
that is a good choice btw Peter and Anne both are the same age born 1976 
love this new pair 
@phatman i want Peter to say yes to this one and no to GoodFeeling 
I know. It's like the perfect opportunity for the two!!!