[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey guys, I don't know how accurate this info is, but I've been told by a friend that this lakorn, Prommajaree See Dum, will be Anne's next project and Ken is the rumored pra'ek. Since it's an Anne production and Ken's the pra'ek, how about a reunion? :yahoo: ! So, if you're like me and want to see Anne and Ken as the pra'nang for PSD, go voice your opinion!!! You can go on Anne's IG and express your feelings there! Now I don't know how instagram works, but if you do, then somewhere, sometime just mention KA for PSD! Thanks guys!! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, Anne's next upcoming lakorn from her production she will be the nang'ek in there. Nice. And Ken T is rumored to be the pra'ek! I miss them both,so, I wouldn't mind seeing them both again. It's been forever!!!! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
OMG YES!!! But whats the storyline? I'm gonna spam Ann on Ig now. I want them to reunite
I'll check into it, but I believe it's a slap/kiss revenge.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Isn't Anne gonna produce this one? Lol. So how is she gonna star in it? Haha.
I'm sure it's possible. She won't have to spend money on hiring a nang'ek, that's a plus. Haha. She'll definitely be doing lots of work, though.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I'm sure it's possible. She won't have to spend money on hiring a nang'ek, that's a plus. Haha. She'll definitely be doing lots of work, though.
I hope she takes on the challenge. I mean, Nok Chatchai did it for Neua Mek right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Hey guys, I don't know how accurate this info is, but I've been told by a friend that this lakorn, Prommajaree See Dum, will be Anne's next project and Ken is the rumored pra'ek. Since it's an Anne production and Ken's the pra'ek, how about a reunion? :yahoo: ! So, if you're like me and want to see Anne and Ken as the pra'nang for PSD, go voice your opinion!!! You can go on Anne's IG and express your feelings there! Now I don't know how instagram works, but if you do, then somewhere, sometime just mention KA for PSD! Thanks guys!! 
another IG u can contact is ThongEntertainment 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I always want them to reunite so if not this lakorn then I want them in another one soon PLEASE!! lol

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It's true. Anne has the copyrights to the novel Promajaree See Dum and she said a while back that she wants to produce and star in her own lakorn one day. I think she said that during the same time as when she told the media that she wants to work alongside Mark and Nadech. Not sure how reliable the rumour is about Ken Theradeeth being the praek but some fans are requesting for Nadech, despite the age difference. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Ken is not in here, I wouldn't mind seeing Mark in here. heheheh.. I remember she said last year when PCKK aired, that she would like to work with Mark. :D Therefore, I'm rooting for Mark and Anne soon. :D Hahah.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
A little off topic but I would love to see Nadech & Anne in a remake of "Behind the Painting"

About a beautiful lady who faith have not yet dealt a hand of love to. At age 35 she basically gives up on waiting on love and marries her fathers' older friend. Her husband and her honeymoons in Japan where she meets praek. Praek is a 22 year old student (don't quote me on that), studying in Japan. Nang'eks husband has praek take NangEk to tour Japan. Love happens...

Come on does that not sound perfect for Nadech and Anne!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hsdsfan said:
It's true. Anne has the copyrights to the novel Promajaree See Dum and she said a while back that she wants to produce and star in her own lakorn one day. I think she said that during the same time as when she told the media that she wants to work alongside Mark and Nadech. Not sure how reliable the rumour is about Ken Theradeeth being the praek but some fans are requesting for Nadech, despite the age difference. 
Yeah, I heard about Anne and Nadech's petition too. Nadech is definitely on my wanted-list of pra'eks in here, but for now I want Ken only. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
pink_juliet_kashie said:
A little off topic but I would love to see Nadech & Anne in a remake of "Behind the Painting"

About a beautiful lady who faith have not yet dealt a hand of love to. At age 35 she basically gives up on waiting on love and marries her fathers' older friend. Her husband and her honeymoons in Japan where she meets praek. Praek is a 22 year old student (don't quote me on that), studying in Japan. Nang'eks husband has praek take NangEk to tour Japan. Love happens...

Come on does that not sound perfect for Nadech and Anne!!
Almost perfect. The thing is she'll be a cheater. I don't like cheaters.....