(Ch7) Bodyguard Sao (DaraVDO)

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
is it the remake? I didn;t realize that...they change certain things...love sammie
Yes it is, i didn't know it either in the first place...i like this lakorn so far and Sammie is a good actress..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I assume spanky's using the character's name. A Eakkarach plays as that guy.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I always enjoy and am happy whenever Sammie gets the lead role. She's one of the many actresses that are not recognized.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
sweetie-dara said:
I always enjoy and am happy whenever Sammie gets the lead role. She's one of the many actresses that are not recognized.
I know,, right? For me she is way better than some of the nang' eak and I hate when she had to play as nang rai... They need to give her a better role..I want her to be nang eak not nang rai. I had to skip some lakorn when she played as nang rai because I don't want to hate her like I do to other nang rai..

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
MinsulYaya said:
I know,, right? For me she is way better than some of the nang' eak and I hate when she had to play as nang rai... They need to give her a better role..I want her to be nang eak not nang rai. I had to skip some lakorn when she played as nang rai because I don't want to hate her like I do to other nang rai..

Me too and I agree. I would actually like to see her play her as n'ek and some of the n'eks play rai and see if they can pull it off. Cuz we know that Sammie can pull of n'ek and n'rai. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm shocked no one is watching this! It's surprisingly good considering that it's Channel 7 and DaraVdo is the production. I love Es character. He's very charming and kind hearted. Not a completely dumb p'ek either. It has a good mixture of comedy and action. Not to mention that Sammie is hot while she's fighting. The fighting scenes aren't too cheesey and quite up to par. Everything is just wonderful including the character development and plot progression. I recommend! Someone should spazz with me. Lol.  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Really wish i could, but i only have my phone, bad internet connection and youtube ban on ch 7 lalorn isn't helping either. I have to wait for it to finish airing before i can purchase it and watch it. :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I stopped trying to search for Channel 7's lakorns on YT for a while now. I always go and watch it on Youku, a Chinese site. It's where a majority of Channel 7 lakorns are being uploaded now. It's safe and free. It's the Chinese version of YT in China I guess. Lol. You can watch it on your phone too.

Here's the link to the playlist: http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_20672429.html

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watch it here

http://www.watchlakorn.in/

lol @ p'k trying to trick her into his room and  with the eng. translation "BLUSH"BLUSH" 

I feel bad the the EX, it's not her fault, she sacrifice for her parents...but she has to deal with it and not try to relive the past

I would love to see her w/OM again and excited about her lakorn with Porche

Gonna go catch up w/the rest of the EP