Aum Atichart as Aum​
Boy Pakorn as Boy​
Margie Rasri as Margie​
Mark Prin as Mark​
Mint Chalida as Mint​
Yaya Urassaya as Yaya​
Nadech Kugimiya as Nadech​
Others will be made up or just names of actors/actresses ​
What if you fell in love with a person who is not like you at all. This fanfiction is about Kim, Margie, Mark, and Nadech who are siblings, and Aum, Boy, Mint, and Yaya who are the best of friends who work in an spy agency. No one in the agency is known by name but the agency is very popular. So what do you think will happen when people with totally different personalities like each other. Will it go well or will this be a disaster because of their job and their position. Do they have any time for love or will their love be shattered to dust. One can only wait to see and know the truth.
This is my first fanfiction so comments will be appreciated, and you must also know that my first language is Thai so I know I have bad grammar but I do go to an international school, but still. I hope you enjoy this fanfiction and I will try to post regularly. Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon32142 merry christmas to u. thank u for starting this ff its v interesting n different being in spy agency setup. i love to read and look forward. ur english language is excellent dont apologise. my love is yadech i'll b v glad to read this exciting ff when u start, thank u.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, Gon! That's a nice FF! Update soon, really can't wait. And no need to apologize, your English is even better than mine! Yeah, I'm still learning. Merry Christmas!

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1​
“Mark, Nadech, Kimberly, and Margie come down here “IMMEDIATELY” their father yelled furiously at 7:00am in the morning. They walked down clumsily and started groaning and complaining about everything that just happened. Their father looked shot them a stern face because he knew he had very irresponsible children. He shook his head and was about to speak when he heard more groans of displeasure.  He then lost it and yelled furiously “SILENCE”! The 4 siblings stared at him and pouted. He then said, “If you’re done then let me begin talking. First of you have to go find your bestclothing, second your going to your first party, third this is a party for only people this agency trust. One wrong thing you do is a total embarrassment to me. So please understand me and be on your BEST behavior. Okay na”? They nodded and walked out of the room. Then suddenly the sisters began squealing and screaming and jumping up and down. The brothers rolled their eyes and said,
“Please sis, it’s just a party calm down”. The sisters stopped jumping and screaming and squealing and glared at them. They both shouted in unison, “JUST
A PARTY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST A PARTY. THIS IS THE FIRST GROWN UP PARTY OUR DAD LET US GO TOO! You two should be more exited”. The brothers said “let’s just go pick out what were going to wear tonight”. Mark grinned “Maybe I might meeta sexy chick na” he said to Nadech, and Nadech smiled. Margie shook her head and said, “You two are the most immature boys in the world. Disgusting”.  With that the two girls left to pick their dresses and the boys said “the only thing we have to do is our hair and pick out a tuxedo why bother going up stairs”.
“ARG, this is so irritating. Ta mai I can’t find the bad people at all. They can’t get away with the 50 billion baht diamond”. Mint shouted and banged her keyboard at the same time. It was 7:30 and her roommate went to buy breakfast for her team. Which were Boy, Aum, Yaya, and herself. She wouldn’t stop at anything to find out who was the bad guy. She was the one who usually hacked and worked with the computer. As for Yaya she would be the one who plans. Aum would be the guy who liked to build gadgets and work with chemicals. Boy liked to fight and go into action. This is why they got along, because everyone had their differences and they always accepted them. Yaya skipped into the room and smiled and gave Mint her breakfast. Mint smiled and said, “Thanks na P’Yaya”. Then Mint tried to figure out who did it from 5 of the criminals she got on her computer screen. Then Boy and Aum burst through the door and said “We are finally done decorating the place for the party tonight. But have you got anything Mint”? That made Mint’s smile fade, and she just said, “I can’t seem to find out but I got 5 people whoare the highest possibilities to be the criminal”. Boy looked at it and said, “Hey I notice this guy he’s the guy who just got out of jail a few weeks ago.” Mint, Yaya, and Aum said at the same time “Really”? Boy stared at them and said, “Why the heck do I need to lie”. Everyone then burst out laughing when they saw Boy’s face. Boy shook his head and said “Okay everyone get back to work tonight will be a long night”. They did as Boy told them too, and got to work and tried to do as much as possible.
The night came the agents all had to wear their uniforms that the agency provided them, but no agent minded because they all loved their unique uniforms. 
As for the siblings they were done changing. Margie tied her hair into a ponytail, with a star shaped diamond hair band. Her dress was a white dress and a diamond belt and her shoes were glittery silver high heels. Kim made her hair flow and didn’t tie it, but she did put a heart shaped ruby clip to make her be
able to see. Her dress was a pink dress with a ruby sash, which was made especially for her. Her shoes were pink high heels. The boys just wore their
tuxedos and black shoes. Their father told them to get on the limo and they followed.
They reached the party, which was very quiet at the outside. Nadech asked their dad “Is this the right place dad”. Their dad said, “I told you this was only for the most trusted people in Thailand”. Then their dad showed the bodyguard his ID and they entered. It was very fancy inside and not as quiet because of all the talking. They were amazed when they saw the place and all the agents wore their uniforms, which made them look great.
Their dad said they can do anything to make them not get in trouble and that they did. Mark was a playboy but all the girls here denied him, and so he just sit down in a seat. At the table near by him he saw a girl. Her brown hair, and brown eyes, her smile, her soft looking lips. She wore a white suit above her black shirt. She had white jeans on and black flats on. He stared at the girl, which he did not know who she was at all, but then all of a sudden she turned around, so he quickly made
himself look as if he did not stare at all or do anything, but his face was bright red. She didn’t suspect at all then she turned around. She started talking to Boy and he said, “Do you seriously think Yaya will want to come up with a plan, Mint”. Mint asked, “Why not”? Boy sighed and said; “You know she’s been sad about her break up with James Ji”. (Sorry for all you James Ji lovers). Mint sighed and said, “I know that he broke up with her in the most terrible way ever, and Yaya think he’s a jerk, but work is work, and love is love. She always separates them and knows which is which. I guess she’ll be fine but if she’s not that’s why we are here to make her feel better”. Boy smiled and said, I guess your right; well I’ll go to the toilet. I’ll be back”.
With that he walked away. Mint smiled yet she realized the boy near her table was acting weird so she thought to herself, is he okay?
Boy walked and walked then Margie spotted him and then remembered what happened at 7:15.
Flashback
Margie said, “Okay I need to go buy a dress and shoes, wait I look so pale and terrible I’ll wear make up first” Then she suddenly crashes into someone’s car. She screams and says, “Nee khun, you should look at where your going na ka”. Boy got out of the car and put a stern face on. He then said, “Yai bah, you were the one who crashed into me”. Margie’s blood boiled then she screamed at his face “NEE KHUN WA KRAI BAH LOR KA”. Boy smirked and said, “Khun krub”. With that he drove off and left Margie screaming and yelling and saying swear words about him.
End of flashback
Margie stomped up to him and yelled “YOU”! He turned around and yelled back “YOU”! She asked angrily “nee khun, this is a party for highly trusted people, what are YOU doing here”? He smirked and said, “I work here madam”. With that he walked off like he drove off earlier. Her blood boiled again, as much as she was shocked she was still mad and she said in her mind you and me are declaring war. She stomped off angrily. Then said to Kim “I’m going to the toilet tell dad for me”. Kim was about to go to tell her father when she thought she was thirsty and went to the punch table. She suddenly slipped and fell right into the arms of Aum. Kim and Aum looked at each other like there was no tomorrow. She blushed and her face turned red. He then asked, “Are youokay, your face looks rather red”. Kim got out of his arms and said, “I’m fine I guess I’m sometimes like this”. He smiled and said, “Nice to meet you, I hope we meet again but maybe not as surprising as this meeting”. He walked away and left a Kim whose face was red and thought in her mind he wants to see me again. She smiled as her heart was beating so fast.
Nadech got sick of the love inside cause his heart has just recently been broken by Mint Natwara. Then he crashed into Yaya who was standing their and whose head really looked hurt. She got up and then glared at him and said “Ai bah, look where your going next time”. Nadech got mad and said, “Look where you’re standing next time”. Which made Yaya extremely mad because she was never told to do anything in her life. So she went up to Nadech and stepped hardly on his foot. He screamed and started yelling “YAI BAH, GAE KANAD NEE LAEW YUNG GAR MA YEUB TAOW POM EEK”!! (Crazy lady, your this old and you still came to step on my foot how dare you) He followed her into the room again. When suddenly their were sounds of gunshots outside and all the agents got up and everyone started to
panic. 

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Merry christmas everyone here's my first chapter I thought about just posting it since you guys want to read it. And thanks for all the comments it's appreciated.  :dance1:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon may i call u tat, actually im borrowing from sovatana (hope u dun mind sovatana). Thank u for the long update v interesting. I laughed at da four siblings they still need discipline! On da other hand da four spies hv me admiring them wif their team work and dedication, cool they're! i believe siblings will wisen up after meeting their spies match. I look forward to read further, thank u gon, wif appreciation key.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
file://localhost/Users/gontanunnut/Desktop/Fanfiction_Background.jpg
Here's a link to the background I made. I know I'm not the best at backgrounds but it's what I've got if I can I will try to improve it.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank u for the update Gon(can i call u that)
Every interesting ff
i love the four spies and siblings
hope u will update soon

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2​
The gunshots continued and every guest at the party panicked and screamed non stop. Margie screamed loudly and yelled "Mark, Nadech, Kim, dad is anyone
there"! Then suddenly she saw Boy and then stopped him. She smirked and said "Aren't you an agent here, running away is not a good idea for an agent you
know". Boy shook his head and then sighed and told her sternly "I'm about to go get my gun now if you excuse me I need to go help my friends and this is not a good time to quarrel na krub". Margie was beaten, and she wondered why was it that every time she ran into the guy he always won her in an argument. But she didn't have time for that because the bad guys started to attack and they surrounded her. She screamed for help, but then suddenly Boy ran to one of the bad guys then shot him and then kicked and punched the others and tied them together. For the first time she actually saw her handsomeness, then she shook out of it and said in her mind, no he is your enemy don't fall for him. So she just said "Thanks". In a very unpleasant way then Boy ran off to help his friends.
Nadech being the oldest ran to find his siblings then suddenly he got attacked by a bad guy. The guy was about to stab him but then the guy got shot. He thought the person who shot the guy was another man so he got up and said "Thanks dude". But then he heard a girls voice and she said "I'm not a dude who killed the guy I'm a girl. The girl who you just called gae ka". He looked up and then saw the girl and he said, " TUER, nee do you know how dangerous that was and who are you trying to save my life". Yaya shook her head and said, "I'm an agent here so please calm down ka" and in a whisper "ai kon bah". He said "Fine but I owe you nothing". Yaya said "I didn't need anything". She ran off to help the lady who was about to be attacked by a bad guy and she yelled, "Yood na, nee mai chai tee, tee khun ja ka kon dee dai". Nadech watched her with a dropped jaw. 
Mark was about to find Kim, Nadech, and Margie when suddenly a bullet was dashing towards him. He screamed and thought it was the end for him. Until he saw the bullet get shot by another bullet. He stared at the bad guy and the bad guy stared at him. They turned their heads seeing Mint who they were totally clueless what her name was. The bad guy tried to shoot her but she was too fast and dashed towards him and kicked the gun out of his hand. Then she kicked his ass and shot him. Blood was all over the guy. Mark watched with a dropped jaw and then she rushed towards him and asked "Khun okay luer mai ka". Mark shook out of it and nodded. It was his first time meeting her up close and he almost said nang fah (angel). He blushed and she was confused again but she smiled and went to help her friends. 
Kim was trying to run away from the guy who was chasing her when she crashed into Aum again. She said "Pee please help me na ka". He said "That's my job". With that saying he shot the guy three times and the guy was out cold. She asked "Pee your an agent here". He said "krub, laew khun lae krub". She said "I'm the daughter of a very rich business man". He smiled and said "again we meet in the most awkward way, don't you agree". She said "yeah", and blushed. Aum went to help Boy deal with one of the biggest guys in the bad guy group.
Then sleeping gas was thrown in the place but the agents were trained to be able to stay in the same place as sleeping gas so they didn't fall asleep. Well some did but mostly they stayed awake. Then Mint and Aum realized something because of working with technology they noticed it. The bad guys had blood but every time they shot the guy it sounded like metal from one of the gadgets they used. So Mint said to Aum "Aum can you give me your robot shock". Aum nodded and handed it over. Mint then used the robot shock that only worked on robots on one of the bad guys and the bad guy then started to shock and stopped working. Then Boy and Yaya saw them and said "So they are robots". Mint and Aum nodded and Aum said "Let's go get some water to throw on them. Yaya told the other agents to do that and every agent suddenly got water guns. Then each robot started malfunctioning. When the battle was over Mint saw a guy who looked very famillar she took a picture of him with her eye contacts which were improved to take photo's of what she saw. The party had to be cancelled and everyone left. Then Mint dragged Aum, Boy, and Yaya to the office they worked in.
Sorry if you think this is too short I didn't really have any good idea's but I'll try my best for a longer chapter next time.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u gon ure fast. its v fast action i like da spies coordination n fearlessness they're so cool. m-n-m-k they're pampered but cute. looking forward to read further, tysm gon. wif appreciation.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Gon for the update
loving the ff
cant wait for more

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3​
"Okay, Okay Mint calm down and stop dragging us". Boy said, as Yaya and Aum nodded their heads. Mint said "Guys I saw a person who was with the bad guys but he was way to slow to be a robot. And also he doesn't have batteries cause i pointed the robot shock too him and it said he's a human so I took a photo of him". Yaya said "Then give it to Aum so we can look at the guyMint". Mint handed her camera contacts to Aum and he placed them into the machine which showed all the photo's Mint took of the bad guy. Then Boy blurted out "Hey I've seen that guy. He's the guy who is one of suspects for the 50 billion stolen diamond". Mint said "he does look familiar guys. Anyway let's research tomorrow because I heard that Yaya and Boy got in some trouble with the guest that came today". Yaya and Boy asked in unison "KRAI BOK MINT"!!!!!!?????? Mint smiled and said "The CCTV camera's showed me everything i had a look at them when the bad guys didn't
come yet". Yaya said "Well I'll start. He was the most crazy guy ever. He crashed into me and didn't even say sorry". Aum asked "did u even let him say sorry"? Yaya stared at Aum and said "Well not really but he fought back na". Aum smiled and said "as always you can't stand any boy anymore right". Yaya nodded and then said  "How bout you Boy". Boy then said "Geez this girl was crazy and bah. She yelled at me and she was the one who crashed into my car and she thought I wasn't doing my job and she won't admit she's WRONG". Mint said "You never admit your wrong". Boy said "Who's side are you on. Wait you
have to be on my side because I didn't crash into her car and besides your my
friend. Right"? Mint nodded.
"Took kon mai pen arai, chai mai". The kids all nodded. Their father said "Good well I guess you kids can stay in this room and I'll go do work and remember your bed
time is at 9:00pm sharp". They nodded and sighed because it was already 8:05pm. So they decided to talk about the night. Margie went first and said "Okay so i met this guy who was an agent. And he was like a ....... jerk. I mean seriously who just walks up to me and say I'm the one wrong. How crazy. But he did save my life so I will let it slide for tonight". Kim smiled and said "Well you sure had an interesting night. But not as interesting as mine. I met the cutest guy ever. His hair his eyes his muscles. He protected me from the bad guys. He's like a hero to me, but that might be because he was a spy but anyway. He was so brave and loyal. I wish I could marry him". Margie said "Well you met your asawin kee ma kao (night in shining armor riding a white horse), but not me". Nadech said "well at least you didn't meet a girl who you pushed then she starts to yell at you and then she saves your life. Which I met, and I'll let her rudeness slide. But Mark did you meet any cute sexy chicks this night". Mark said "I'm done with the playboy now to keep the girl I like. I met her and she was extremely brave. I mean seriously who just goes up to the bad guy and kicks and punch and shoots him. Not any girl I know except her. I've found the girl I like and I'm done being a playboy". Then Kim said "Then when she rejects you, you'll start being a playboy again". She grinned evilly. Mark glared at her and said "Stop cursing me”. 
Next Morning
It was a new day and all the agents got up at 5:45am everyone was in their dorms. Mint and Aum had dorms in the agency but Yaya and Boy lived with their parents. Yaya ran to the agency and reached the agency at 6:00am and gave Aum and Mint a big hug and asked them "Where's Boy". Mint said "Late as usual, he's never on time". Aum nodded and said let's go have breakfast. Today Yaya bought them american fried rice and it had chicken, sausages, eggs, ham, vegetables. The rice was warm and soft and delicious. Yaya knew the best food shops ever and she always loved to buy breakfast. But of course she always got the money back from her friends. Then suddenly Boy came bursting through the room and said "sorry I'm late guys got into an accident with that girl AGAIN". Aum asked "what happened this time". Boy said grumpily "She was driving and doing combing her hair and looking for a hairstyle in her ipad today". Everyone looked at him with a seriously look, so he nodded. They all said they would give him time to fix his car so he ran to his white mercedes. Yaya went to make a plan if they mysteriously got attacked again. Mint was still figuring out the case, and Aum was trying to make a sleeping gas bomb that would affect about 60 people at the same time.
Margie drove home stepping on her pedal hard. The three other siblings were trying to find jobs but Margie's job was to act and today was her free day. She stomped into the room and started yelling to her siblings about what happened. Nadech groaned and said it was her fault but she refused to believe him. Mark was trying to have some peace and quiet but Kim kept telling him to help her fill in the paper forms. Margie couldn't take getting ignored so she dragged her siblings onto the car and said "We are going to that agency". She drove fast and fast and almost crashed into Boy's mercedes again. Then Boy yelled "NEE KHUN MA TAM ARAI TEE NEE". Margie got out and yelled "CHUN GOR MA DAR KHUN MEE BUN HAR MAI". Boy's blood boiled then suddenly Boy's friends came out to see what was the loud noise. Margie was about to slap Boy and Boy was about to step on her foot so the siblings and Boy's friends had to stop them. Mint stepped up and said "Umm listen I know that you don't have anything to do but me and my friends really have to go to do work so please excuse us. Thank you". Mark was dazed out because of her beautiful and calm and soft voice as for Kim she was melting because of Aum's smile, but Nadech was saying "Nee yai gae kon nee gor tam gan tee nee lor". Yaya was enraged and was about to kick him when suddenly Aum and Mint just dragged them both inside. So Mark and Kim dragged Nadech and Margie inside and Mark drove off before they went off the car.
I know it's not really long and might not be the best but I'm working on idea's and this is what I got I'll try to make it have more love later on. Thanks for understanding.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
I'm not busy cause right now it's christmas break so technically I don't have anything to do so if you want me to make any new chapters I will be glad to but maybe not today. And if anyone can make a cover for this ff it will be great. Thanks for reading.