Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)- CH.2.2 [11/24/14]

You guys can take this as a New Year's gift I guess. Lol.

Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)

Genre: Drama, Romance
Cast
Kimberly Voltemas as Sutthida (Da)
Mint Chalida as Namthip (Thip)

Mo Monchanok as Veemon (Mon)
Nadech Kugimiya as Akkadej Pawawijun (Ak)
Mark Prin as Chananon Pawawijun (Non)
Toomtaam Yutthana as Theppiwat Pawawijun (Thep)

Singtoh Singharat as Rasingh (Singh)
Mam Jintara as Khun Ying Lerlaksami Pawawijun (first wife)
Penpak Sirikul as Khun Ying Supassara Pawawijun (second wife)
Lookkade Methinee as Khun Ying Wansiri Pawawijun (third wife)
Ning Nirut as Khun Chai Ronnadej Pawawijun

Summary
Khun Chai Ronnadej Pawawijun (Ning Nirut) is a wealthy businessman who established the successful hotel business, Pawawijun Resort and Spas. He has three wives: Khun Ying Lerlaksami (Mam Jintara), Khun Ying Supassara (Penpak Sirikul), and Khun Ying Wansiri (Lookkade Methinee), who all bore him a son. His first born is Chananon (Mark Prin) from his first wife, Khun Ying Lerlaksami, the second son is Akkadej (Nadech Kugimiya) from his second wife, Khun Ying Supassara and the youngest being Theppiwat (Toomtaam) from his third wife, Khun Ying Wansiri.
Sutthida (Kimberly Voltemas) is a young woman who just graduated from the States. She fulfills her fathers dream by travelling to Thailand to seek revenge from the man who ruined her familyand that man is supposedly Khun Chai Ronnadej. Sutthidas father and Khun Chai Ronnadej were best friends until Sutthidas father was framed for stealing from their hotel business, thus, leading Khun Chai Ronnadej to completely take over the business. Sutthida has a friend in Thailand named Namthip (Mint Chalida), who is dating Khun Chai Ronnadejs youngest son, Theppiwat. Namthips father is also Khun Chai Ronnadejs best friend and later Namthip is arranged to marry the first son, Chananon.
Meanwhile, all of Khun Chai Ronnadejs sons fall for Sutthida, causing conflict between Sutthida and Namthips friendship. Namthip later finds out that Sutthida is after Khun Chai Ronnadej for revenge and accuses Sutthida of using her as a ladder to get close to the family. Sutthida slowly falls for Akkadej, the second son but because he is the enemys son, she tries to hide her feelings. On the other hand, Akkadej also harbors feelings for Sutthida but tries to hide his feelings to avoid competition with his brother, Theppiwat. As things get more suspenseful, everything begins to slowly unravel and it is then revealed that the broken friendship between Sutthidas father and Khun Chai Ronnadej was not caused by Khun Chai Ronnadej himself but by one of his wives

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This looks so good, I love the summary already and the big cast.
So glad to see Toomtam in here as well~
Can't wait to see more! Great start~

huajaikaungtur said:
This looks so good, I love the summary already and the big cast.
So glad to see Toomtam in here as well~
Can't wait to see more! Great start~
I'm kind of scared to write this one. Lol. I'm looking forward to writing this at a mature level, not R or X rated but just so the young generation have mature character roles. With that big cast, I don't know if I can do this right.

*Just a little snippet...* ;)

"Please, please, please don't let this be...NO!!!"
Sutthida backed into the wall behind her and let out a soft cry, the sound of disappointment and misery that had been slowly killing her for the past few months. She tossed the pregnancy test strip into the trash bin and slid her back down until her bottom reached the bathroom floor. She sat there and cried to herself, wishing that she was mentally stronger. If she was, she wouldn't be in this sticky situation with confused feelings.
"Da!"
There was a rapping noise on the bathroom door but Sutthida did not bother to open it.
"Da!" the voice called again.
"Go away!" Sutthida yelled.
"Da! Open the door, please! I just want to help you!"
Sutthida wiped her tears and got up on her feet. She angrily swung the door open to see a very worried looking, Chananon.
"What do you want?!" she angrily asked him. "Has your family not done enough damage to me?!"
"Da!"
Suddenly appearing at the front door of her condo was Akkadej. The look on his face was very similar to Chananon.
"P'Non," said Akkadej, recognizing his older brother.
"Ak," said Chananon, acknowledging his younger brother's presence. "I...I...
"P'Non, you have Khun Thip laew na!" Akkadej yelled. "You need to leave Da alone!"
"I am trying to help her!" Chananon yelled back.
"Both of you go away!" Sutthida cried aloud. She pushed them both back against the door, which swung open again and this time, in came Theppiwat, Akkadej and Chananon's younger brother.
"Da, are you alright?!" he asked Sutthida at once. "I'm sorry, I didn't trust you before. I should've...
"GO AWAY!" Sutthida bellowed at the top of her lungs.
"Thep, I think you should leave," said Akkadej.
"You're the one that should leave!" Theppiwat exclaimed. "Have you not done enough harm to her? You said you would protect her but look at what you've done!"
"Da, I just want to help you," said Chananon, who was standing in between Akkadej and Theppiwat.
"And you, P'Non, you already have a wife!" Theppiwat pointed at Chananon. "You should go home to your wife!"
"If you all don't go away, I will call the police to drag all of you out!" Sutthida yelled.
"Da, I believe you na," said Akkadej. "I shouldn't have let you slip away. I'm sorry."
"Da, I regret not believing you," added Theppiwat.
"I am the one that should regret!" Sutthida cried. "I regret coming here and meeting all of you! Is that clear now?! That should be clear now! Now, leave!"
The brothers exchanged looks of guilt and disappointment.
"Now!" she yelled and they all left without saying another word.
If anyone was to admit any regret, it should be her. She regret not believing her father's words. However, this was in her nature. Sutthida was the type of woman that was head-strong and stubborn. She refuses to give in to anyone or anything...except her heart.

*NOTE: If you aren't looking forward to reading a story overloaded with juicy drama with graphic details, I suggest you click that "x" button at the top of this page. Lol. Kim, Mint, Nadech, Mark, and Toomtaam's roles will be mature...very mature...and dramatic."

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Lol. Thanks! Don't like Nadech? Haha. I just had to make them brothers...just had to...
Haha I like Nadech but I'm a Mark & Toomtam lover. LOL.

I can feel so much dramas coming from your first update there. I'll def be looking forward to read more.

~Noy~ said:
Haha I like Nadech but I'm a Mark & Toomtam lover. LOL.

I can feel so much dramas coming from your first update there. I'll def be looking forward to read more.
Lol. I'm a more Mark Toomtam fan too!
And yes, definitely. There's going to be a bit of drama.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
YAY Nadech, Mark and Toomtam, I love them :heart:
love all the cast
especially MTEAM, go Mteam
I love and hate drama, some makes me want to cry :cry:
cant wait for this one
hope u will update soon
but take ur time

nklue1 said:
YAY Nadech, Mark and Toomtam, I love them :heart:
love all the cast
especially MTEAM, go Mteam
I love and hate drama, some makes me want to cry :cry:
cant wait for this one
hope u will update soon
but take ur time
It's gonna be a little bit of everything, minus humor.
Thank you for tuning in!