[KBS] Inspiring Generation

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
A young Korean man must bear the burden of the future of his people during a tumultuous time in history. Shin Jung Tae (Kim Hyun Joong) loses his father at the age of 15 when a Japanese soldier shoots him during the Japanese occupation of Shanghai in the 1930s. But instead of finding justice, Jung Tae is accused of his own fathers death. Jung Tae finds justice only by using his fists in the back alleys of Shanghai, growing up to become the best fighter on the continent. After his fathers death, Jung Tae is taken in and raised by the father of Yoon Ok Ryeon (Jin Se Yeon). He falls in love with his feisty younger sister, who aspires to be a singer but becomes so much more, although he is too clumsy to express his true feelings. But the cold and calculating Deguchi Gaya (Lim Soo Hyang), the stepdaughter of a high official of Japans National Assembly Denkai, may stand in their way of happiness. Can the young Korean ex-patriots in China preserve their futures during such harsh times? Inspiring Generation, also known as Age of Feeling, Grateful Generation, Generation of Gratitude and Generation of Youth, is a 2014 South Korean drama series directed by Kim Jung Kyu. It is based on the comic series Inspiring Generation, originally published from 1985 to 1988, by Bang Hak Ki.

Credits: Viki

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Depends on if u like action dramas. I like this better than Bridal Mask. I'm not found of these genres but I like this drama. I'm looking forward to the next episode. Comes out Wednesday and Tuesdays

fun

Expired Sarnie
just for future reference, dont forget to include whether a drama is kbs, kbs2, sbs, mbc, tvn, etc in the title.

i didnt like bridal mask either... at least for the second half. the romance in there was wtf lol

i will definitely give this a try.