[CH7] Khun Pee Tee Ruk (DaraVdo)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Looks like Porshe is the ghost who lives in the house Baifern entered in. I think Fern is playing as a reporter or journalist who will be looking into the mysterious case behind the house? That little boy said P'Pee (Porshe) wants Baifern to help him but she is afraid/disgusted of him. Most likely, she'll help him out and they'll soon fall in love lol I'm also thinking Porshe is imprisoned in the house by that evil guy at the ending of the teaser. Looking forward to this lakorn since I've been waiting for Fern and Porshe to reunite ^_____________^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've recently become a fan of Porshe after watching Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek with him and Sammy. So I've decided to pick up this thread to update. There's  total of 150 photos posted. Please click on each set of spoilers to view the pictures. I'm so in love with Porshe's acting and his voice right now. I might tune into this to see more of him, but I'm not too sure if I can watch him without Sammy. Lol.

CR: https://www.facebook.com/คุณผีที่รัก-พอร์ช-ใบเฟิร์น

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I can watch him w/o sammy either  :numchuck:

I get like that when I like a pair, I'm able to watch the n'k w/other actors but not the p'k...hehehe...i'm usually more of the fan of the girl...except for nadech...

Also not a huge fan of Ghost drama 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
I don't think I can watch him w/o sammy either  :numchuck:

I get like that when I like a pair, I'm able to watch the n'k w/other actors but not the p'k...hehehe...i'm usually more of the fan of the girl...except for nadech...

Also not a huge fan of Ghost drama 
I'd have to really like a couple to not be able to watch them with anyone else. Lol. For Sammy, I can watch her with possibly anyone that I like. Her and Porshe are just a plus because she has amazing chemistry with him. But if she was to pair up with Es again, I can still watch the two. Honestly, Sammy is versatile with just about anyone in my opinion. I'd love to see her with Weir next. As for Porshe, Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek is my first lakorn of him with one of my most favorite actress from Ch. 7, so I can't see him with anyone other than Sammy. Lol. Without Sammy, I would've never given him a chance. So he's only allowed to pair with Sammy. Haha. I don't even think I'd like him with Kwan, and Kwan is another one of my favorites from Ch. 7.

As for this lakorn, it's a romantic comedy. In the first interview clip posted, Baifern and Porshe introduce their characters to viewers and talk a little bit about the plot. Baifern has to constantly stop Porshe from giving things away. He doesn't know how to summarize and wants to go into details. Lol. Baifern was like if he keeps going into details, the viewers won't even have to watch the lakorn. Lol. Anyways, in here, Baifern's parents passed away in an accident. She has a younger brother she has to look after on top of going to school and such. Porshe's character is a ghost or wandering soul who needs help. He's not dead, but his body is in a coma some where. He comes to ask Baifern for help so that he can return to his body. However, he doesn't really remember or know what happened to him, but Baifern is the only one who can see him. They eventually fall in love and overcome obstacles together. It's a typical plot.   

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I like a pairing, I'm not possessive over them to the point where I'll close the door and not watch them with other people. I like my actors and actresses to have the ability to work with different co-stars and expand their career profile. I've enjoyed watching Porshe with Fern, Chat and Min even though Sammy is by far my favorite girl for him. Likewise, I've liked Sammy with Om, Es and Golf too. Seeing that my favorites have chemistry with a variety of people makes me happy as their follower. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really like Porshe after seeing him for the first time. So I guess it's normal for me to be a little over-possessive of him with other actresses other than Sammy. I'm still going through the honeymoon phase with him. Lol. I hope it subsides before this airs. Baifern is cute. I will give this pair a chance, but Porshe and Sammy will still be my beloved couple. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha...I'm obsessed w/sammy&porshe (fan-girl, haven;t been since numKob)....but w/o Sammy I don't have a real interest in Porshe (not crazy fan girl for him)...though I like Porshe, I don't really care to watch him w/other actress...I'm more fan of the Actress....I can watch sammy w/other actors no problem. I do love Porshe Singing. It's weird, I never really become fan of the Actor as an individual beside Nadech. I like him w/yaya but I don't really have much interest in Yaya....I dunno why, I at least try but can't get into it -.- "Ruk Deal, Jai Deal"

I like Om w/Sammy but it wasn't to this extend of sammy/porshe....hehehe....so i'm able to watch some of his lakorn w/kwan...errr..NVM..well I like kwan so I follow the actress more than the actor 

well Call me CRAZY hehe...I have not really been into thai lakorn in YEARS and barely really watch much now...always lose interest

I would like to see Sammy w/Wier as well...I have watched her in so many lakorn and she is very versatile...i seen her in all, meek, feisty, in-between and Rai....

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow mahalo! How did you manage to post all those pics? It takes me about a few minutes to put them on tinypic, and then post them here.
But thank you!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
Wow mahalo! How did you manage to post all those pics? It takes me about a few minutes to put them on tinypic, and then post them here.
But thank you!
It took me a very long time Lovestar. Lol. I tried to post them all under spoilers in one post to save space but came to find out that I couldn't do it because the forum doesn't allow it. So I had to reupload all 150 photos again in separate posts. I'm such a dedicated Porshe fan. Lol.