[TVN] Emergency Couple

fun

Expired Sarnie
omgah this is so freaking hilarious. it evolves around medical and you would think this is some kind of melo drama but it isnt. it does haave angst her and there but majority of the time it is lol moments haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
pulling my hair bc this week will only air 1 episode!!! episode 8 sounds too good to be true. ex hubby is getting jelly lol

im so torn btwn the two guy. i dnt know which one to choose.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omgah it is friday!!! finally!!! cant wait to watch this week episode!!! please no more delaying episode or else i will get another panic attack!!! never been so excited to watch raw episode. pls get post soon for link. dying here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i feel as if im talking to myself lol

thoughts on ep.8-9 last week:

who thought that cpr can be so damn sexy and hot lol must watch. i literally died when the music played.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=AuC_4DiAg38

i believe cm had never fell out of love with jh despite the divorce. his feelings are finally out of his shell and what he kept bottle up inside since they got married. i believe their divorce was due to miscommunication.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if u r looking for a good laugh, definitely. just make sure u r not eating when u watch this. nothing gruesome or bloody, u might end up chocking from laughing too hard. the comical scenes come unexpectedly. one minute it gets all emotional and bam something funny happens.

the yt clip above was not edited lol it was really in the drama. i went to buy the song on itune after that scene. took me awhile to guess the singer but thanks to shaazam i was able to get it.

ep.10:

seems like it will start getting more serious. seeing the preview for tmrw episode, im not so sure. i really wanted a love triangle among changmin, jinhee and chief gook but it looks like it aint happening.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm a fan of Song Ji Hyo and wanted to watch this one, but didn't know who the main guy was, so...it ran out of luck. Seems to be pretty funny though, so I might watch it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
i feel as if im talking to myself lol

thoughts on ep.8-9 last week:

who thought that cpr can be so damn sexy and hot lol must watch. i literally died when the music played.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=AuC_4DiAg38

i believe cm had never fell out of love with jh despite the divorce. his feelings are finally out of his shell and what he kept bottle up inside since they got married. i believe their divorce was due to miscommunication.

Is the link not working? I don't get any video at all....

fun

Expired Sarnie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuC_4DiAg38

You should definitely watch it. This is a romcom and offers some good laughs. There are some scenes worth laughing especially the one above. It comes very unexpected. 

Waiting for the english sub of episode 12. I am super excited. I didn't want to spoil myself by watching the raw.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Okay that was funny. I'm a sucker for things like that. The expression from the other guy was hilarious. Haha. I'll probably give this a try. I don't really like the male leads though, their hair especially.

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, i feel bad for CM but you know, he kindda let her go then so it's not fair for him to just confessed and take her in for another roller coaster ride. Though, he seems more understandable this time but she doesn't really show that she cares for him as much.  I know, deep down she still loves him but as of right now, it looks like her heart is also beating for the chief doctor too.  

Anyway, i like the chief doctor .. and CM too .. don't know what to do .. OTOKE, OJN, tough decision.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have so much to say. i need to log on my laptop to type what i have to say.

but preview for ep.13 OMGGGGGGGGG!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^I like that he stood up for himself -- to protect her -- but i'm in a dilemma, can't decide to who root for OJN.  She deserves happiness!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know they purposely made OJH sloppy looking and pale because she's a busy intern, but I can't stand that look. Haha. They over did it. Like SJY looks so dead. I don't like the bright pink lipstick and her red hair. Just not fond of it at all. On a side note, I'm starting to like the main guy. Haha. He's not the best looking, but appealling enough. The hair can go though.

Oh and I love his muscles. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't watch that one because I'm not really a fan of Suzy nor LSG. I'm just very picky when it comes to details like that. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^and here i thought i'm super picky lol i didn't like LSG until BRILLIANT LEGACY came out and as for SUZY, not til GU family too

Super sad toward the end of today episode T_T .. OCM witnessed his CHIEF give his woman a ride home in the rain -- 

Seriously, i'm in a dilemma, i can't decide who's good for OJN anymore .. OCM has been trying hard to win her back and the CHIEF is slowly warm up to his new found love for her too. OTOKE!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. You're picky, but I'm sooooper picky. Anywho, I don't know about you guys, but I like stories that revolve around an ex-couple (in the sense of marriage). I don't know why, but I just like that. Like right now I'm also following Cunning, Single Lady. I'm not really a fan of Lee Min Jung nor the lead guy, I don't think the story line is all that, but I'm still following it because it revolves around the love between an ex-couple...I skip mostly, but I'm still following it nevertheless. Haha. Weird, huh?