[Ch3] Puen Ruk Puen Rissaya (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
พลอย เฌอมาลย์ เตรียมลงละครใหม่กับค่ายโพลีพลัส เร็วๆนี้
แนวคอมมิดี้ จะประกบกับพระเอกที่ไม่เคยร่วมงานมาก่อน
http://pantip.com/topic/31664814

lakorn news
Ploy Chermarn will have another lakorn playing nang'ek its going to be another Polyplus but this time her pra'ek will be somebody she hasn't paired with yet 

suggestion

Who do you want as Ploy next pra'ek? 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hmm.. polyplus eh?  Then it might be a polyplus actor.  Dome is definitely canceled out.  Kan... is mostly with ch7.  Hmm.. Maybe Om?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
Hmm.. polyplus eh?  Then it might be a polyplus actor.  Dome is definitely canceled out.  Kan... is mostly with ch7.  Hmm.. Maybe Om?
it doesn't have to polyplus actor Ch3 will choose somebody that Ploy has not yet pair up, Om i think his out not a polyplus actor anymore

they had a voting polls @pantip these are list i can remember Poh,Chakrit,Rome,Tik,Andrew,Boy Pakorn,Great and maybe Pope again waiting for their result in SMTT 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not sure since they haven't announce the title and yes rumor its P'Pete his new co-star that Ploy has not yet paired 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pete probably just a rumor or a fan request they haven't announce the title of this Ploy upcoming lakorn so pra'ek is unconfirm 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Wait Polyplus already confirmed three lakorn with channel 7 I don't know if they will have time for channel 3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Wait Polyplus already confirmed three lakorn with channel 7 I don't know if they will have time for channel 3.
from what i remember polyplus is doing Ch3 too, i just hope that Pete isn't the pra'ek, there are a good bunches of those that Ploy hasn't paired with yet
for example Tik and Chakrit 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
from what i remember polyplus is doing Ch3 too, i just hope that Pete isn't the pra'ek, there are a good bunches of those that Ploy hasn't paired with yet
for example Tik and Chakrit 
Well, if you count Kan as playing with her in Rak Mai Mee Wan Dtai, she also played with Tik in Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I don't mind her with Chakrit. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Well, if you count Kan as playing with her in Rak Mai Mee Wan Dtai, she also played with Tik in Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I don't mind her with Chakrit. 
i just edit what i wroted I'm referring to Buang Barp her and Kan did pair, though Tik has played but Ploy wasn't his n'ek so he can be in here, Chakrit he has work with polyplus in two lakorn already so they probably favour him then comes Rome i actually want him to have a rest but it would be okay for him to do one lakorn with Ploy and plus there are fans wanting to see Ploy with Rome his tall and huge there is a couple of fans having a problem with her and Pope, since Pope his not a tall actor plus Rome hasn't work with polyplus yet 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"เพื่อนรัก เพื่อนริษยา"ละครใหม่ของโพลีพลัส 
ข่าวนี้อยู่ในโซนข่าวละครช่องสาม เรื่องนี้น่าจะทำให้ช่อง3

...ฟังชื่อละคร แล้วนึกถึงซีรีส์เกาหลีเลยอ่ะ

หญิงคิดว่าละครเรื่องนี้ต้องมี พลอย เฌอมาลย์ เพราะพลอยสัมภาษณ์ถึง
ละครของโพลีพลัสด้วย

according to latest news Ploy Chermarn has renew her Ch3 contract 
her upcoming lakorn with polyplus again title 'peun ruk peun rissaya' and her pra'ek she has not yet pair with is Andrew Gregson 
http://pantip.com/topic/32018907

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Hopefully ploy still stay in ch3
she just renew her contract and she already link in 2 lakorns
this one with Andrew the other one is with Ken T