[Colors] Rang Rasiya

cecilia

Staff member

cecilia

Staff member
I haven't start it yet -- got side track to watch something else instead but I love love the first mv of PARUD hugging at that place (police station? Abandoned house?)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love RR. I think after Paro finds out about Tejawat's true identity, everything gets just a tad bit better. The progress of the show is quite slow but it's okay. Rudra is one sexy man. I never thought that I would become a fan of Ashish nor did I think I would ever find him attractive, but here I am drooling every time I see him onscreen. lol He's a good actor. I really like his personality offscreen too. 

One thing that I dislike about Rudra is he is quick to anger. I mean, I understand why but omygosh, every time he talks about how beautiful women like Paro should not be trusted and etc. gets on a nerve. He is lucky I love him too much to hate him. I always give in to him. ROFL As much as I adore PaRud together and their chemistry, I still love my Arshi more - obviously. lol I wish we got to see the things Rudra does with Paro in IPKKND. There are so many intimate moments between PaRud that I wish the CV's for IPKKND did for ArShi. Makes me jealous for ArShi sometimes. LOL 
I really like Sanaya as Paro. I love Paro. I like it when she is strong and stubborn towards both Rudra and his family, especially to his aunt. I love it when she *SPOILER* to Rudra. I'm like, oh heck yeah! That's probably the first time I've seen a nang'ek do that in an Indian serial! LOL Aman ships PaRud just as much as PaRud fans too. It's so funny. Haha! 
PaRud's moments are to die for. Rudra is such a cutie! lol :D

Ceci, Watch Beintehaa too! You won't be disappointed! I promise! - At least I hope so. LOL It's not really your typical Indial serials! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Indian series are soo long!! Their camera man need to be fire too Lmao...so much zoom in ect ! I forgot what was the last series i watch but i saw some of this series , Bollywood man w/ their facial hair  :secret: are a lot better now a day , i remember the good old days where they are like cave man lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sarn, Haha! Tell me about it. lol They're so much better looking now. Clean, cut, and fresh. Well, that's until they're 300 episodes in and have no time to shave. LOL And I agree. The way they direct their shows is very bothersome but whatever. 

Anyways, I need to catch up with this drama. The last time I watched this show was when Rudra's hand magically got healed during the episode with Beintehaa. lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Rose, I am very behind on this like at least a months worth!  Will have to catch when I have time!!  In the meantime enjoy!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ You are probably right, Ceci!  But our man stopped shaving way before the 300th episode!!  :lolyup:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Stumbled on it in Youtube. Hmm is there an English sub that is completed? Where can I watch? The Thai dubbed is only on part# 25, hehe. I'm sure it's a long series. Never got to finish the one with IPKKND b/c couldn't find the rest of the episodes.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@saobomp
I didn't watch the whole series. I discontinued earlier on. Unfortunately, I don't know any available English subs. The site that I watch doesn't exist anymore. Couple you please share the link for the Thai dubbed?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much @saobomp
Oh I've seen this part already, episode 12. I really like the HD quality. Wow, they uploaded up to episode 25!!