[KBS2] Love Discovery

fun

Expired Sarnie
Will premiere in August. 

He is actually debating which drama to do, Love Discovery or Indian Summer. I swear, most of the time, Korea comes with the lamest English titles to their dramas LOL 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh a Rain comeback! Lee Junki will also do a drama comeback this summer.....excited already! Any rumored lady?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Leading lady is kept under radar. Hyun Bin and Ji Hyun Woo will also be release soon and JHW has already got a love call for Trot Lovers. If Rain picks one or the other, I hope they would also cast Hyun Bin in the other. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I heard trot lovers are courting IU and was like "noooooooooooooooo" 
i like IU but idk she doesn't have that actress charisma/vibe for me. Her latest drama with JGS was painful to watch, i had to drop it.  
Janghyuk is coming back as well with a korean remake of Fated to love you (im so confused tho wasn't FTLY inspired by Wonderful Life? it's a cliché plot tbh even thai lakorns have Oom Ruk. i don't see the point of making another one) Damn this summer is packed up already lol 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rain has turned down the offer and Shinwa's Eric has stepped in. So does this mean Rain will be in Indian Summer? Well, Rain's agency has not confirmed anything as they are still deciding.

So this is one the many dramas that I have seen this year so far were ex gets back together plot. 

Eric will play Kang Tae Ha, the CEO of an interior design company who meets up with his old girlfriend.