[SBS] My Lovely Girl

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rain is on a role. He has two roles calling for him. I wonder which one will he pick.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
the title is intriguing lol wonder which one he will end up choosing! kinda surprised they are already courting him considering the damage his scandal has done, it's good to see he's past that now

fun

Expired Sarnie
That's because Se7en took the attention away from Rain. 

I am waiting for at least a synopsis to come out. So far both team from Love Discovery and Indian Summer had not release anything except that they want to cast Rain. I hope Rain picks the better one since his last project wasn't well receive. Fugitive Plan B, I wasn't even able to get pass the first episode. I hope he picks a rom com and from the title, Love Discovery sounds more light hearted than Indian Summer. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Fugitive Plan B was a trainwreck for me, worse for the fact that my sister pretty much forced me to watch it with her lol

so he better pick a better drama!

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rain is confirmed for lead role. This will replace That's Okay, It's Love,

I am kind of disappointed. The plot is about him losing his girlfriend and falls in love with her younger sister. I don't like these kind of plot when the lead falls in love with their deceased gf/bf's sibling.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ugh I can't believe they are putting Rain, Krystal and Myungsoo on one freaking drama! this is gonna be awful since i can't stand Krystal and Myungsoo's actings, this one gotta pass for me

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I am not a really big fan of idol actor(ress) especially from SM. I thnk Soo Young is the only idol actress rom SM that can actually act. No van Siwon can match up to her but she lacks good chemistry with all her costar because they are so much older than her.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I thought that I wasn't going to watch this drama even if L of Infinite and Rain are both in because the plot and story wasn't appeal much to me but then they have to add Hoya. Now, I will give a try since I want to watch Hoya act again. Fighting!!! Rain, Krystal, L, & Hoya...

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I might tune in to this for Rain and Hoya. L has yet to impress me, and I haven't seen anything Krystal's in. Hopefully this drama will turn out okay.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
It's pretty good so far! It's funny to watch Rain play someone who's kind of a stalker lol Episode 2 is a definite must watch!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Interesting enough...... I'm curious what's going to happen throughout the drama. I cant quiet see whats going to happen just yet or how there going about it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just started this today and I am on episode 3. I like it so far. Pretty quick paced for a beginning, but I have a feeling it'll slow down in the middle. Glad i waited till 10 episodes went by, or else it would have been a pain to wait for each episode.

Up to ep. 8 now 10/19/14. I love staring at Rain's jawline omg, it's so yummy!!!!
I feel bad for Si Woo. I hope he doesn't fall too hard for Se Na.
Se Na & Hyun Wook moments are so precious and sweet.
I like that Se Na is blunt about her actions and feels.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The ost . . . it is an ear addiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drMc1LVjPM

cr: youtube/1theK

Shipping Rain & Krystal... but have a fleeting crush on (L) Myungsoo/Shi Woo xD

dariey

sarNie Adult
i think i anticipating over shiwoo and sena relationship growth more than sena hyunwook...even i know this will be heartbroken and sinking ship..haha