Anti-Baitoey_Rsiam

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

C: daradailyiG

I just recently saw clips of Woody interviewing this lady and it seems like she's been through a lot. If I'm right, she played as the second rai who was in Roy Leh Sanae Rai as Janie. I'm not too sure about what's going on but I think she and Baitoey_rsiam don't get along? My goodness, I know if you enter the industry, you're prone to have anti clubs but I've never seen so much anti ig for anyone before. Does anyone know anything about this because this topic seems to be pretty hot on ig and I'm curious to know what's going on! Thanks.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is still going around? Wow. It was something about Baitoey's bf being in a scandal with that lady in the pic. I forgot her name but she's been in lakorns and stuff before. I think the lady said she either use to date Man (baitoey's bf) or they use to have something going on. I just think it's another ruse for attention from that lady, since Baitoey and Man had a hint about getting married or starting to think about marriage.

I'll watch Woody's show to confirm what it's all about.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah the most scandal...idk whos telling truth and what not but baitoey is a fake lol thats all I have to say from what i see bc ppl on IG have been screencapping Baitoey telling her fans to go bad mouth ple Irin [the lady in pink with woody up there] but when reporters ask her, she claims she never did anything like that and blah blah lol

from what i remember, I think it started when ple pplayed in a movie with Man [Baitoey bf] and Ple claims that Man asked her to sleep with him. Of course Man denied and Baitoey took her bf side and I think things turned bitter there.

recently Baitoey and Ple were supposed to be in a movie together and according to Ple who went on Woody talk show , she said that she was pulled out bc Baitoey told her agent that if Ple is gonna be in a movie same as her, she will withdraw herself. Of course according to Ple, her agent is gonna take her baitoey side and had Ple pulled out. On the day of the fitting, Ple said that the staff had her wait in the car for 3 hours bc Baitoey didnt want Ple inside the same building as her. Ple was fed up and got out and went inside the building and wanted to confront Baitoey but thats when reporters went cray cray lol and staff didnt want Ple near baitoey. In the end, the movie was cancelled lol, no one got to be in it

Woody is getting bash himself bc alot of ppl were saying that he wasnt being neutral when interviewing Ple but sounded like he was on baitoey side. He even held a press conference today apologizing ple

idk how accurate my summary is but its somewhat along that line lol.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
I was disappointed with Woody. He was the host but he wasn't able to be neutral and act professional when he interviewed Ple. You can already tell he was on Baitoey's side. He was kinda rude to Ple.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Lakorn Watchers said:
I was disappointed with Woody. He was the host but he wasn't able to be neutral and act professional when he interviewed Ple. You can already tell he was on Baitoey's side. He was kinda rude to Ple.
I'm second to that.. Woody seemed to take side during the interview. We know no one is telling the truth, but he shouldn't be too harsh on hisguest or show too much of his opinion.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I came across Woody's ig just now and saw so many negative comments towards Baitoey/Ple then I remembered about the topic I started here !!! Thanks girls for filling me in with the details about what's going on. Thip<3 Woody's getting bashed on his ig too! Whoaa..I didn't even know that this was an on going feud between Baitoey and Ple. Now I got to check Man's ig too lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ahhh, all of this is so unnecessary considering what's going on over there right now.

Wow, I just watched the Woody interview.... idk what to think.
The comments on that video is outrageous. Woody is getting the full swing of backlash.
He probably didn't think Ple had that many fans.