[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
news@ komchadluek
@ ส่วนคนนี้ กำลังเนื้อหอมฝุดๆ เพราะถูกผู้จัดติดต่อตรึม แต่ "จุ๋ย" วรัทยา ยอมใจอ่อนเล่นของบรอดคาซท์ กับบทผีสาว เรื่อง "กำไลมาศ" จะน่าขนลุกขนาดไหน อดใจรอนี้ด
gum Lai = bangle
Mat = gold
she will playing as a Ghost

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, kim working for broadcast for the first time. this was unexpected. hurray for her!  who is Toey...he look somewhat cute but is there another pic of him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
janajelly1 said:
I was surprised when I found out he was playing a leading actor, his acting was ok for a newbie. 

His ig if you want to see if he's still not cute lol

http://instagram.com/toey_pongsakorn
thanks, the link doesn't work right now for some reason. but im used to seeing kim with older actors. i think she suits them more then the younger folks. im totally in love with her and ananda lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a very interesting pairing. I'm not sure if I like it though. At first glance, Toey reminded me of Poh Nattawut. I wouldn't mind if it was him as pra'ek. But this will have three main characters correct? Jui, Kim and Toey? It seems like Kim will be sharing screen time with Jui even though she is nang'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
jui will more likly have a sigificant role just like tanya in "sarp posa" since shes playing as a ghost. same with Noon S when she played in "Buang Barp" 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He really reminds me of a darker version of Porshe! I'm in love with Porshe right now so I think I'm ok with the pairing. Haha. First picture is Toey and second picture is Porshe. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they look similar to me but not the same...I think Toey has a longer face but they have same eyes, nose, mouth but not same shape face @ least in the pix above that are comparing em

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Toey is decent but doesn't give off the aura of a leading actor for me. He must have something special since Khun Nong is giving him lots of good opportunities and even all these famous movie producers want him for their projects. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow another praek role for Toey ^___^ I'm happy to see him landing another pra'ek role after BR! I do agree with you @xcinsationalx that Phet should be promoted as a pra'ek too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Agree, Toey seems more like a supporting actor than a pra'ek. But wasn't it him the one who won a show for acting or no? I forgot. I'm glad kimmy will be in a broadcast lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Porshe is more attractive than Toey (to me that is) I still don't see Toey as p'ek. Don't like neither p'ek nor n'ek so this is a skip for me.