(CH.7) Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun Mai Dai (Lenitas)

mskinyi

got bored so was playing on the net, and i came across this mag and was wondering did these two had a lakorn together... i mean since koo sarng koo som does like onscreen couple before the lakorn actually airs rye? i might be wrong, but i tried back tracking but cant realli remember if this actually did aired... im guessing its old... anyone knows the title?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah they have a lakorn together. Its not air yet. Its the one Noon is in there playing the bad girl....something like that...

mskinyi

o0o realli hehhe silly me... i was on that thread about their lakorn like two dais ago... guess i didnt take it to consideration or was realli focused at what i was readingXDD haha i juss knew i read it somewhea but couldnt figure out where... thanks na ja for clearing that for me!

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
This one is not with noon , this is the first one that they r having together. Its not on air yet. Something like its not meant for us to love each other. I am pretty sure about this one

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
that one is called "meun rao ja ruk gun mai dai" where mo plays a woman who is hired to have vee's baby for him but he ends up falling in love with her and he already has a wife.

kasanaka is the other one with noon, vee and mo.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG it sounds like a remake. I saw a lakorn similar to this back in the days. I think Sam and Honey were in it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I believe this lakorn is a remake...cuz I watch a lakorn or was it a movie similar to this...a long time ago...the guy hires a girl to carry his child and in the agreement she is suppose to leave after birth...but you see the pr'ek and n'ek actually sleeps together for this to happen...so for the pr'ek and his wife it was suppose to be for a baby only and pr'ek free sex...but pr'ek ends up falling in love with this girl (Mo)...and later n'ek doesn't want to give the baby up and the n'rai(wife) gets pissed off...blah blah....I'm sure it's a remake

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh yea i remember watching something like this...i forgo if i watched this version or the older version forgot but it was good...wasn't there another one where pr'ek and his wife hired a girl to to have a baby with pra'ek but at first pra'ek wife kinda forced him to sleep with the hired girl and at the end girl got pregnant, pra'ek fell in love with teh girl and she wouldn't give up her baby...something like that or was it the same??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i remember reading the summary someone posted up..i think mo was vee's "mia noi"..nvm..the storyline is different from what you guys said..its probaly the same name but different storyline like nang barb..well credit to vicky from spicy for the summary

Vee owns a car dealership? and has just won an award for the top businessman of the year. He is envied by many people because of his status, perfect life, and perfect wife; Rachawadee, but Vee feels empty knowing he doesn't have one thing in his life. Vee didn't know if he loved Rachawadee, but married her b/c it was what his family had wanted. When Rachawadee wasn't able to conceive a child for the family. She goes to discuss things with her nanny, her nanny tells her to find someone else to have the child for her. She decides to find someone within the company, so she'll have power over her. She choose Lada, who has financial problems and promotes her to be Vee's secretary. She forces Vee to pick up and drop Lada off, but what she doesn't know is that Vee has been secretly eyeing eyeing, Mo who also worked in the company, she was friends with Lada as well.

Vee has met Mo many times before she actually started working at the office. Once Mo found out her friend was going to become his mistress, she began to hate on him. They continue working together and soon see the good in one another. When Rachawadee finds out, she invesitigates Mo's background and finds out that Mo isn't just some country girl, but actually comes from a much more established family than hers.

The nanny has a plan to get Vee and Lada together, but instead they drugged the wrong person and Mo ends up sleeping with Vee. Lada breaks off their friendship immediately. Mo finds out shes pregnant then moves and gets another job. Kraiwit(sp) who is Mo's bestfriend knows of the relationship between her and Vee and tries to do everything in his power to cause misunderstandings between the two, but it ends up bringing them closer, but she still refuses to be with him.

The nanny is then afraid that Vee will dump Rachawadee and she won't have any money to give her, so she hires a gunman to kill Mo, but Vee saves her in time and gets shot instead. He thinks Rachawadee is the one that did it, but she explains to him that she only wants to have a child for him, so he feels bad and doesn't divorce her. At the same time Mo confesses that she loves him, but tells him to stay with his wife, b/c she doesn't want to hurt her.

Kraiwit is upset and furious when Mo tells him she doesn't like him, so he decides to take revenge on Rachawadee. He sets her up and takes pictures of her to blackmail her. Vee believes that she has something going on with Kraiwit and divorces her and goes to live with Mo. Mo continues to convince Vee to go back to his wife, when Rachawadee overhears this, she feels bad for all the things she's done to Mo.

Rachawadee later finds out that her nanny was the one behind all the bad things, and that she was only getting revenge on Rachawadee because of stuff that happened in the past. Rachawadee learns that the nanny has another plan, she tells Vee. But Vee doesn't get there in time, and in the end loses an important person to him, and that happens to be Rachawadee, who went to save Mo.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
oh yea i remember watching something like this...i forgo if i watched this version or the older version forgot but it was good...wasn't there another one where pr'ek and his wife hired a girl to to have a baby with pra'ek but at first pra'ek wife kinda forced him to sleep with the hired girl and at the end girl got pregnant, pra'ek fell in love with teh girl and she wouldn't give up her baby...something like that or was it the same??
[post="109783"][/post]​

No it wasn't force...here's the storyline...these married couple got married but the wife has some problem so she can't never have a child...but you see the pr'ek and his wife really wants a child...so they hired someone to have a child for them...and that girl was all sweet and innocent. I'll just use Mo and Vee...so Mo and Vee doesn't sleep with each other right away...cuz that would be weird...so they actually got to know each other and she felt comfortable enough to sleep with him...at this time he was falling in love with her. And later on I think his wife begins to notice it it too...anyways she carries this child and he takes care of her...like a happy family....but she has friends too and they keep asking her if she's okay with giving up her child...so this makes her think...later on she makes up her mind to keep the child...so this pisses the wife off...at the same time pr'ek is falling for n'ek...okay that's all I can remember but it was a happy ending and there was a baby in it...I don't know who starred in the old version...cuz it was too old.

tinah said:
i remember reading the summary someone posted up..i think mo was vee's "mia noi"..nvm..the storyline is different from what you guys said..its probaly the same name but different storyline like nang barb..well credit to vicky from spicy for the summary

Vee owns a car dealership? and has just won an award for the top businessman of the year. He is envied by many people because of his status, perfect life, and perfect wife; Rachawadee, but Vee feels empty knowing he doesn't have one thing in his life. Vee didn't know if he loved Rachawadee, but married her b/c it was what his family had wanted. When Rachawadee wasn't able to conceive a child for the family. She goes to discuss things with her nanny, her nanny tells her to find someone else to have the child for her. She decides to find someone within the company, so she'll have power over her. She choose Lada, who has financial problems and promotes her to be Vee's secretary. She forces Vee to pick up and drop Lada off, but what she doesn't know is that Vee has been secretly eyeing eyeing, Mo who also worked in the company, she was friends with Lada as well.

Vee has met Mo many times before she actually started working at the office. Once Mo found out her friend was going to become his mistress, she began to hate on him. They continue working together and soon see the good in one another. When Rachawadee finds out, she invesitigates Mo's background and finds out that Mo isn't just some country girl, but actually comes from a much more established family than hers.

The nanny has a plan to get Vee and Lada together, but instead they drugged the wrong person and Mo ends up sleeping with Vee. Lada breaks off their friendship immediately. Mo finds out shes pregnant then moves and gets another job. Kraiwit(sp) who is Mo's bestfriend knows of the relationship between her and Vee and tries to do everything in his power to cause misunderstandings between the two, but it ends up bringing them closer, but she still refuses to be with him.

The nanny is then afraid that Vee will dump Rachawadee and she won't have any money to give her, so she hires a gunman to kill Mo, but Vee saves her in time and gets shot instead. He thinks Rachawadee is the one that did it, but she explains to him that she only wants to have a child for him, so he feels bad and doesn't divorce her. At the same time Mo confesses that she loves him, but tells him to stay with his wife, b/c she doesn't want to hurt her.

Kraiwit is upset and furious when Mo tells him she doesn't like him, so he decides to take revenge on Rachawadee. He sets her up and takes pictures of her to blackmail her. Vee believes that she has something going on with Kraiwit and divorces her and goes to live with Mo. Mo continues to convince Vee to go back to his wife, when Rachawadee overhears this, she feels bad for all the things she's done to Mo.

Rachawadee later finds out that her nanny was the one behind all the bad things, and that she was only getting revenge on Rachawadee because of stuff that happened in the past. Rachawadee learns that the nanny has another plan, she tells Vee. But Vee doesn't get there in time, and in the end loses an important person to him, and that happens to be Rachawadee, who went to save Mo.
[post="109789"][/post]​

Oh so it's different I think I read it too just didn't remember ...lol oh well it's not a remake then...dam!

meenia

sarNie Adult
What a weird lakorn....Sound like an India movie with Salman, Ranj, and Peity...Like how in the end Salman stay with his wife...This is going to be weird...If I had a family and I can not have a child...I don't know what I'll do....Hey, the guy just have to admitted that we are not meant to have a child together...If it was my husband that can not have a child, I'll stay with him...Hate his kinds of lakorn or movies....In the end...someone will get hurt...If my husband doesn't love me, I'm going to let him go...Why hold him when we don't love each other? :sweat: Love Vee, but not sure if I'm going to like this lakorn...Again I have to be open mind...But myself in their shoes...Lakorn are for people to learn from it...Take what is good and right and not the bad things...It's teaching us something.... :D

mskinyi

o0o ic... storyline seems interesting... is there any updates about this lakorn or anyone knows if they're in the process of filming this?

SARY

sarNie Egg
I read an american novel once with the same storyline, but they made it turn out to be the wife in the end didn't want a child at all (selfish about figure changing) and was having an affair. The wife's bestfriend agreed to give her and her husband a baby. The main characters did sleep with each other, but it was so clinical, the bestfriend did this because she had to pay for her mom's illness. The bestfriend found out about the affair first, and didn't want to tell the husband because she felt bad for him. In the end they eventually fell in love, the wife died with her lover on their trip It was a very interesting and unusual plot.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Adoption would be one way to go. Surrogacy could also work but there's no need for the surrogate to literally sleep with the man or vice versa. Test tube you know, do it in vitro and then implant it in a surrogate. That takes away the weirdness of it I would think.

Also if they drugged her, that's rape since she can't consent. But I'm not too interested in the lakorn since I'm not that big a fan of Vee. Also the story sounds a little too mature for Mo. I like her in teenage roles or goofy fun ones like in Yai Bai Bah.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
hmm, I wonder how the story will actually turn out
if Mo didn't mean to sleep with Vee, I can accept that but if Mo agreed to sleep with Vee and have his child then I find that despicable (they could have just done inserted the wife's fertilized egg into her if she was going to be a surrogate mother)