[SBS] It's Okay, That's Love

fun

Expired Sarnie
Broadcast period: 2014-July-23 to 2014-Sep-11

Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Up against Joseon Gunman and Fated to Love You.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 2, I am hooked and addicted.

This is the first that Korean touch upon topics that isn't talk much about.

I love the chemistry with the two lead.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going to give this a shot sometime this coming week since I love Gong Hyo Jin's work.  
Not so much of JIS but I adore him and his dimple too <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
The first two episode is sort of choppy but I think the director is doing that on purpose. I am excited when I don't have a clue on what's going to happen.

Gong Hyo Jin nailed these type of character. I didn't like her in Pasta but loved her in Master's Sun and Greatest Love.

cecilia

Staff member
I love her in Sangdoo, Let's go to School, Master Sun and GREATEST love too lol
If you think she's good in here then I'll give it a shot. Thanks____^

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
My second favorite Kdrama soundtrack song this year that I love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aXOCVkvDpA

I wish Kpop would minimize the usage of English in their music unless it doesn't sound corny lol

I feel so bad now because my focus is suppose to be on Rising Sun on the Wed-Thurs time slot. Talk about bad timing when you have a load of good drama to watch in the same time slot.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am going to start this up once it airs a few more episodes. I love Gong Hyo-Jin's work. She was great in Hello! My Teacher, Greatest Love and The Master's Sun. ^-^ She has always had great chemistry with all her male leads. 

What exactly is the genre here?

fun

Expired Sarnie
The genre is romcom, a quirky romcom at that lol well... at least that's the vibe the first two episode provided me with. But it also seem to have some emotional baggage.

Lead guy is a mystery/crime novelist and a radio DJ. Lead girl is a psychiatrist. He has OCD and she has committment issues.

I just pray this doesn't turn out like That Winter the Wind Blew.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes now Ceci is swoon over lol

Super excited for Wednesday. Love that the seggers and subbers on Viki are super fast. I watched episode 2 just 4 hours after it was released. I guess if there's an Exo member in any thing, most likely the more people involve to get English translation out sooner.

cecilia

Staff member
I have to add that JIS has one of the most SULTRY KISSING scene ever.  
He always get me glue to the screen like his WHAT HAPPEN IN BALI DAYS lol
and yes, I'm super jealous of Gong Hyo Jin - She kisses most of my favorite actors .. jelly!

Official MV of Exo Chen's single:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC7p9v-xtm4

Official MV of DAVICHI (I love this track too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHvDDLiANA

So glad it's Wednesday today -- new episode!!!! :woot2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am addicted lol

This drama is crazy, the cast must have had a ball filming. I played the fight scene twice just because it was so abrupt when everyone joined in.

I just love it when lead guy chewed down the lead girl. Their chemistry is like oozing out pit fire. So today we get more of Ji Hae Soo and her back story. Doctors do make the worse patient and I feel bad for the people who have to deal with her, especially her senior. And we learn that everyone in the house are eavesdroppers lol

My favorite character has to be Jang Jae Yeol. I didn't expect him to retaliate by splashing JHS back with wine lol He is such a suave talker too.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know about other women but I do get pull in with a confident and smart mouth man intelligent man like him .. so so attractive <3

I like that we got a look into her story as to why she's always like that too. It's good that she doesn't give her ex-bf a chance on reconciling.  A cheater like him should stay away from her ... Ah, I also like that all four of them are GOOD roomies too; always watch for each other backs.

My favorite scene from today episode has to be the part where he took her to his apartment.  I'm an old fashion person as well therefore I think it's best to wait for a perfect time to do things together as a couple lol I don't take deep words lightly too (bad? i don't know).  Oh, I have to add that the RUSH IN KISS was so abrupt and romantic at the same time, I like it *blush*

I look forward to tomorrow episode_____^

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci I just noticed you changed your siggy lol They are so beautiful. I don't find JIS handsome but he has charisma.

I too like a smart mouth guy. He isn't so in your face, it is quite amusing.\

Oh I like how the topic of sex keeps emerging lol

cecilia

Staff member
lol - I was laughing so hard too when she goes 'WHY DO I FIND SEX SUCH A hard TASK. Am I the only one?' lol I'm sure she's excited to experience it but were just scare of it at the same time. She was taken back with that abrupt kiss but wasn't all that scare --- so maybe she's just waiting for the right time and right person.   :wub:

And I hate to say this but I'm glad he has experiences .. then she won't have to feel so awkward on whether to make a move or not b/c he will be the one to take the lead -- oh, so so romantic in so many ways in my book of romance lol

I find JIS both handsome and charming .. it's the sparks in his eyes and that smirk smile lol

Ah, I'm addicted to it as well ..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I love the two main leads. Am i the only one who realizes how much their character acts alike?? 

This is like the only k-drama that i've scene an force kissed other than lakorns so i was like "hell no he didn't" hahaha 

there already falling in LOVE

cecilia

Staff member
Goodness! That was surprising .. but refreshing. 
I really like this .. they're all patients of their own.

WOW is definitely the word for it.
So sweet, she's slowly opening up to him.

I have to add that JIS is handsome with the cap on :wub: 
and that cute dance moves -- I couldn't help but fall for it as well.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I love this drama....it's very interesting how they all hv there own separate stories. It's new to me in the korean world. I don't see them doing that a lot. One of the things I've notice in this drama is that JJY is such a gentleman when no one is focusing their attention at him. I thought that JHS will be my favorite character bc i absolutely love her acting but I'me falling more in love with JJY. He seems to capture me more.

I can see this drama being so SAD  :cry:  :cry:  It will be one of my favorites along with Fated to Love You.  

I also love the ost by Davichi, she's such a great singer I'm glad they had her sing for this drama. The song really connects to everyone's character in this drama.  :woot: I'm addicted to this drama...it's really bad. :dance1: I can't wait till all the sweet scenes come and the storm is already over.