[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow their lakorn hasnt aired yet and they have a new one already. But this is great#. Wait I thought matt had a wig on so she really did cut her hair? Its way too short.

The title sounds cute. So they are probably gonna be married in here? Thanks for the pics

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
tinah said:
Wow their lakorn hasnt aired yet and they have a new one already. But this is great#. Wait I thought matt had a wig on so she really did cut her hair? Its way too short.

The title sounds cute. So they are probably gonna be married in here? Thanks for the pics

Yeah, that's her real hair.

I am happy they are reuniting again! xD
Don't particularly like Great's hair, though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
matt's wardrobe is hideous in here. hm, she look so sad on some of the pics. i wonder what the storyline is

also, is this a new production. i never heard of it

thanks for sharing the pics

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow...these two are quite the popular pair huh?? Interesting. I'm okay with Great's hair, but I don't know if I like Matt's...?

tinah

sarNie Coma
janajelly1 said:
This seems like it's going to be a sad lakorn. 

I never heard of this production as well, the Instragram pic location of the fitting said Bec-Tero Entertainment, I think it's a new production.

I just hope this'll turn out good, their second lakorn was horrible and that stopped them from pairing up for two years before pairing up in Ruk Tong Oom. I don't want history to repeat itself. 

yea. must be a new production. i cant wait to find out the storyline. the pictures look so sad and they are both wearing black while great is holding on to her.

i dont even remember their 2nd lakorn together lol it was that bad. they just need to work with better production

tinah

sarNie Coma
janajelly1 said:
This looks like it's going to be really sad.

I thought they'd be like A Team. Lol. JLR was good then their later lakorns were rubbish. If Ruk Tong Oom turns out bad, I don't think I can take it. XD
yes, such a waste of pairing. i cant believe matt cut her hair so short though. i miss her long hair..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh yay...it's from a novel not a remake. I think this one will be good, it looked sad and dramatic. I am fine since their other lakorn is more light hearted. I actually love the picture of them two in black. It look so bittersweet as if there's a tremendous heartache. I am ready for a good drama. And judging by the pic of Matt with tear flowing and the other girl it's so a drama. If anyone can do a character justice to a book or character it'll be Matt. I am looking forward to this one. It's funny cause I was thinking to myself what is Matt's new lakorn going to be now that she finished the one with Rome. And here it is, with Greate.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Tinah that wasnt the summary but a review from a reader. She really loves the novel esp praek and he's
Very pitiful. She said she thought khun chai pawornruj was pitiful but Ahboon(praek) in here is worst bc hus grandma is very evil more rai than the khunchsi grandmothers frm SJ series. She said sonething about nangek going into a woman's body (im guessing Koy) who is about to get married. According to decription ftom ch3 PR, nangek has an angel, its the guy in the white posing with matt in above pics helping her. Title sounds romantic but its actually in depth drama of course with romance

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YES! MORE MATT AND GREAT! Love these two! The storyline sounds interesting in some sense. I also miss Matt's long hair. Hopefully she grows it out soon but that might not happen since it looks like she cut it shorter again. :( Great's hairstyle looks fine to me. I actually don't mind those kind of hairstyle on men. 
Bec-Tero sounds like one of those Thai radio stations they have. Idk. Haha. It just reminds me of that. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
TubbyTinker said:
Tinah that wasnt the summary but a review from a reader. She really loves the novel esp praek and he's
Very pitiful. She said she thought khun chai pawornruj was pitiful but Ahboon(praek) in here is worst bc hus grandma is very evil more rai than the khunchsi grandmothers frm SJ series. She said sonething about nangek going into a woman's body (im guessing Koy) who is about to get married. According to decription ftom ch3 PR, nangek has an angel, its the guy in the white posing with matt in above pics helping her. Title sounds romantic but its actually in depth drama of course with romance
thanks for the clarification, Tubby. hm, i like those type of lakorn with the whole switching body part. kind of like ning/patsons lakorn that is being remade by donut right now. i wonder whats the whole storyline. it just looks very sad

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
WOW! I've been gone for three days and there are so many lovely updates on here. I'm happy that Matt is getting more lakorns back to back. She's such a busy woman! It's even better that she's pairing with someone I can tolerate. Haha. As for her short hair, in one of her interviews, she said she prefers short hair but her man likes it long. She would've grown it back but at the time, she was filming Ruk Dtong Oum so it wouldn't look right if she had short hair and then long hair.