[tvN] My Secret Hotel

fun

Expired Sarnie
tvN are usually a hit or miss for me. The last one I truly enjoyed was QIHM. I am excited that Yoo In Na finally again get a lead role. But I don't like the plot. This year seems to be the year for exes falling back in love.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Surprisingly the first episode was entertaining. I don't know who to ship, can I have two Yoo In Na?

So I wonder what made them divorce.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am sold. 

I hope Yoo In Na continues to work with tvN, they see her potential as a leading lady. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is there anybody watching this?

This is pure cracklistic drama. The opt is loveable even when they dont get much screen time together. The maim attraction is how the murder case woven in. Super excited for next week episode, seems like more opt time. Yay!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is going at a much slower pace than I thought. I don't mind, I just need more of my OTP and what exactly happened between them.

For some reason, when it comes to these kind of plot, I usually sympathize with the male. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i do too @fun i actually started watching this bc i saw fanmade vids and thought that they were really good. i usually like these plots. i dont mind the pace bc i think there going at a rather good speed. there not rushing in anything and the two main finally r trying to figure out their own emotions. they clearly still love each other and it breaks my heart to know that whatever happen between them really broke both of them. the next episode seems to be more interesting, i cant wait.  :scratchhead2: i just want to know if they do get married again!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sad that we won't get to see any new episode until next week. tvN decided to air Chuseok specials instead of My Secret Hotel. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
fun said:
Sad that we won't get to see any new episode until next week. tvN decided to air Chuseok specials instead of My Secret Hotel. 
 Damn and here i was waiting and wondering why they haven't upload it yet. WIll have to wait then..... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I just for finish watching the newest episodes and I can't even explain how pissed I am and annoyed. NSH why? Why? Why? Ergh so irritating.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I just for finish watching the newest episodes and I can't even explain how pissed I am and annoyed. NSH why? Why? Why? Ergh so irritating.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't started on the two new episode but I heard she had a kiss scene with Jo Sung Gyum!!! As much as I like Nam Goong Min, no. Just no! I am seriously annoyed, almost 10 episode in and we hardly get to see the OTP. I might call it quit if NSH continues to push my button.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
fun said:
I haven't started on the two new episode but I heard she had a kiss scene with Jo Sung Gyum!!! As much as I like Nam Goong Min, no. Just no! I am seriously annoyed, almost 10 episode in and we hardly get to see the OTP. I might call it quit if NSH continues to push my button.

yea there was a kiss seen but I just dont get it. NSH isn't giving Goo Hae Young any chance at all. I'm so annoyed bc he's being push back to watch the person he loves go to another. ergh ergh ergh

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's official, in episode 10, I am a full pledge Team Hae Young. He is freaking adorable. I can understand why she does not want to get back with Hae Young, but her action is really pissing me off. She is not even giving Hae Young a chance to explained. Sure he can be greedy and controlling but she is exactly like him. Did she ever think of Hae Young's dreams and career plan? No. And it seemed like he didn't abruptly leave Sang Hyo back in Vegas like she claimed. When the two foreigner came to motel, they told her that someone was looking/waiting for her and I am assuming that person is Hae Young. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ergh!! I know rt......I want to slap Sang Hyo so much, I don't see why they dont ever get HaeYoung to tell er the truth. U know I'm assuing Sang hyo might find out by Hae Young's friends rather him himself bc she never give him a change to explain anything. Makes me so mad talking about it. Team Hae Young all the way!!

Reactions: fun

cecilia

Staff member
I just start this a few days ago .. and love HY and SH.  I like RECONCILE couple story --- They somehow remind me of EMERGENCY COUPLE too lol Looking forward to their 2nd wedding ... they sure are meant to be not for once but twice and if they ever get divorce again, third time should be a charm for both, right? lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am too piss at the new writer. If I could turn back time, I would not recommend this. The drama downfall is how Sang Hyo is written. She was likable in the first 6 episode but up til now, I haven't liked her one bit. Ep.14 was not that bad but it's so late in the game. Im gonna finish this just for the sake of finishing this up. the last two episode better be awesome to makeup for 10 episode of crap.