[RTEAM FF] Rak Nai Ngao Glied- CH.3 (1/22/15)

Anybody misses Rome and Rita aka RTEAM? *raises hand* Something is seriously wrong with me and revenge plots (I don't really have an actual plot at the moment). LOL. Planning to write this soon...all I need is a love interest for Nadech and Kao's characters.

For Nadech, I'm debating between:
- Yaya, but since I want to see a fresh new pairing...
- Namcha Chiranat

"Rak Nai Ngao Glied"
(Love in the Shadow of Hatred)

Cast
Sririta Jensen (24) as Laura Bradley/ Rarin Veeraboonchai
Rodmay Kaneungnit (25) as Ying Ornicha Kittiyotsak
Rome Pachata (26) as Narong (Rong) Siriwong
Chai Chartayodom (30) as Veerot Paradon
Namcha Cheranat (23) as Narisa (Risa) Panprasert
Nadech Kugimiya (24) as Nawit (Wit) Siriwong
Tor Thanapob (24) as Wattana (Wat) Panprasert
Mo Monchanok (20) as Thidararath (Da) Wongwilas
Kao Jirayu (21) as Nawin (Win) Siriwong
Sawitree Samipak (49) as Khun Ying Lerlaksami Siriwong

Summary
24-year old, Laura Bradley (Rita) is anything but weak. She's beautiful, fierce, and full of wisdom and any guy who is near her will fall for her; yet, she is very dangerous because her heart longs only for revenge. Seven years ago, her heart was broken by her first love, Narong Siriwong (Rome), and her parents were killed by his parents. Years later, she returns to break his heart and avenge her parents death. Her revenge plans are successful because she breaks not only one heart, but three, Narong and his younger brothers, Nawit (Nadech) and Nawin (Kao).

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw, man. I kind of wanted Tik and Rita. Haha. But it's okay, RTEAM are fine too. :p Tik can be for Anne. :coverlaf:
For Nadech, I agree that a new pairing for him would be good. There are already so many current Yadech fanfics. :rofl: So I choose Namcha! As for Kao, I feel like Yaya looks too mature for him, even though she has a baby face too (maybe it's her height). Bambi is pretty, but I saw Kao with Mo in Love Julinsee and they were soo cute!! Despite the age difference, they actually look the same age. So I choose them for the third pair!  :D (If my opinion even matters. :lol2:)
Not to spoil it, but I predict that Kao will be the brother who thinks he's gay (probably because the third female lead is disguised as a boy and he eventually falls for her). And the second female lead (Nadech's girl) is the super weak one. Am I right? :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
May I put in Mint Chalida down for Nadech (that's if you haven't finalize his girl yet. But it's all up to you) ... You sure did picked the right group of guys! They actually do look alike to be brothers. I kinda think Nadech will be the guy that think he's gay for a while but I could be wrong. Can't wait for this (I still need to catch up with your other FFs. I'm been mia -___- )

Anonymous95 said:
Aw, man. I kind of wanted Tik and Rita. Haha. But it's okay, RTEAM are fine too. :p Tik can be for Anne. :coverlaf:
For Nadech, I agree that a new pairing for him would be good. There are already so many current Yadech fanfics. :rofl: So I choose Namcha! As for Kao, I feel like Yaya looks too mature for him, even though she has a baby face too (maybe it's her height). Bambi is pretty, but I saw Kao with Mo in Love Julinsee and they were soo cute!! Despite the age difference, they actually look the same age. So I choose them for the third pair!  :D (If my opinion even matters. :lol2:)
Not to spoil it, but I predict that Kao will be the brother who thinks he's gay (probably because the third female lead is disguised as a boy and he eventually falls for her). And the second female lead (Nadech's girl) is the super weak one. Am I right? :D
I was thinking about Tik and Rita but I miss RTEAM a lot at the moment. Lol. I went ahead with Namcha for Nadech. :D Yes, you're absolutely right about Namcha being the super weak one, but...! Nadech will be the gay one!!! Hahaha! Tune in!

~Noy~ said:
May I put in Mint Chalida down for Nadech (that's if you haven't finalize his girl yet. But it's all up to you) ... You sure did picked the right group of guys! They actually do look alike to be brothers. I kinda think Nadech will be the guy that think he's gay for a while but I could be wrong. Can't wait for this (I still need to catch up with your other FFs. I'm been mia -___- )
I know right! I thought they kinda look like brothers too! I've also finalized Nadech's nang'ek to Namcha because I do think they would make a cute couple too. ;) And yes, Nadech will be the gay one!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I was thinking about Tik and Rita but I miss RTEAM a lot at the moment. Lol. I went ahead with Namcha for Nadech. :D Yes, you're absolutely right about Namcha being the super weak one, but...! Nadech will be the gay one!!! Hahaha! Tune in!
I just read the summary and I actually think RTEAM will be perfect for this. ^_^ Nadech and Namcha...NTEAM. Haha. And yes! Kao and Mo! Loved them ever since Love Julinsee. :D Lol! Wow, I'm excited to find out why Nadech will think he's gay. :rofl: I will tune in tune for the story and all the pairings also, because you've got me hooked. :clap2:  :thumbsup:

fun said:
I miss Rteam so much. I need another KKKJ.
I've noticed we've got a lot of RTEAM lovers here. Klin Kaew Klang Jai was by far, their most successful lakorn...and I'm really upset because I can't find my copy that my Aunt bought me many years ago when a local Thai store had closed. Oh man.

Anonymous95 said:
I just read the summary and I actually think RTEAM will be perfect for this. ^_^ Nadech and Namcha...NTEAM. Haha. And yes! Kao and Mo! Loved them ever since Love Julinsee. :D Lol! Wow, I'm excited to find out why Nadech will think he's gay. :rofl: I will tune in tune for the story and all the pairings also, because you've got me hooked. :clap2:  :thumbsup:
Don't spam me now! LOL. JK!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Don't spam me now! LOL. JK!
Lol! Sorry thatsouthernasianchick! You're just such a good writer and I just discovered that a few days ago! But no more spamming now! :thumbsup: Lol.

Anonymous95 said:
Lol! Sorry thatsouthernasianchick! You're just such a good writer and I just discovered that a few days ago! But no more spamming now! :thumbsup: Lol.
LOL. I was just kidding! I love hearing what people have to say! Thanks for your sweet comments, support, and tuning into this FF!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still feel bitter that KKKJ was their only successful lakorn. I enjoyed all their lakorns together even Buang. I need a reunion quick. Rome sort of died down in popularity due to his poor choice in lakorns. I really do miss him.