[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What's the meaning of the title? Something love. :lol2: Anyways, whoo hoo for Biena fans! I'm not one, but I'm glad those who are can enjoy their favorite pair. :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, shouldn't the channel be One HD/ONE HD instead of Channel 5, since the military is taking back Channel 5? Thanks for the news, Dreamlove.

Here are the recent photos from their opening/blessing ceremony.

Attention: Also, a heads up to those members who aren't yet aware of our new "rule" regarding photo posts. Some of the other moderators here on AF (Asianfuse) want us to put photos under a spoiler tag, if we're sharing more than 3 photos (meaning all the photos after the first three are required to be hidden under a spoiler tag). That would save a lot of scrolling down the pages for members and guests alike, especially for those on mobile. I'll check with the other moderators to see if any of them have contacted Darvil (our Admin) about sending a mass message to all the members, to remind people about our form rules.

I'm not too active in all the threads, but I've done my best to remind members about our forum rules in the threads that I come across. So if I offend anybody in here or other threads, I apologize for the words. :worthy: :spin: But these are the forum rules that we all have to abide by, including me. :lol2: Thank you to those who follow them. :) And for those who haven't yet seen the rules, I encourage you to read them via this http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum"]LINK[/url] or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/.

Some reminders: 1) Please don't hotlink photos from other websites without first re-uploading the photos onto an image hosting server, 2) Please always provide proper credits, and 3) Don't quote photo posts, please. ^_^

Again, I apologize if I come off rather harsh and demanding in my request, but as one of the moderators, it's my job to enforce the rules...also obey them, too. :lolyup: Well, :thanks: to everyone for listening. And thanks for all the updates and contributions to this thread and other threads. Hope that everyone have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart:

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
@NdA: Thanks for sharing more photos and for following the forum rules. :thanks: :flowers: :thumbsup: :grouphug:

Dreamlove said:
Can't wait to see this lakorn!!! Love Biena so much and happy to see they finally reunit!!! :) :) :)

Aw, happy that you and the others are happy, Dreamlove! :grouphug: :heart: More photos. In order from best to good. :D

Credits: exactscenario, jeabsopidnapa, lakornexact's IGs; Actsstudio's Facebook.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Omygosh Omygosh ohmygosh!!!!! My lovers are back!! This shipper heart of mine is about to burst from their adorableness!!! I'm so excited! The title sounds SOOO adorable! Reminds me of RJJ. 555 Ahhhh! Excuse me while I go scream in my little corner. 555
Thanks for sharing the clip and photos ladies!! <3

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Noona's hair and makeup from the opening ceremony. She's pretty. ^_^ And Bie is adorable as always.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
The storyline is about Node (Bie) a cartoon writer who's about to get married with a superstar women Pat (Pang). They were going to get married and June (Noona) a wedding organizer is organizing their wedding. Then Pat and Node break up, but they can't tell anyone because they both are presenter of these brands and stuff. If people found out that they broke up, they have to pay back the money that they got from being the presenter. So they have to keep the wedding on and pretend like they still love each other even though they broke up and Pat has a new boyfriend which is Nat Thephasadin. June is wondering if they really love each other, she then tries to seek their true relationship and gets into Node's business. So Node and June end up being really close to each other. This is what I know from the interview, but there are more characters. There's June's boss who liked her, but isn't brave enough to tell her. Khun Boy said that the important part is where they all went to the beach.
Bie as Node a cartoon writer
Noona as June a wedding organizer
Pang as Pat a superstar
Nat Thephasadin-Pat's new bf
CD-Noona's younger brother
Tum-a new model

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Too many people, that is the one thing I don't like about Exact but I should be happy with getting my couple Biena.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Screams!!!! Finally, after months of anticipation the opening ceremony is here!!! Thanks Dreamlove, NdA, and Maiko for sharing. I'm so excited for this. I can't wait until they start shooting so we can see Biena interact with each other. I need my daily dose of Biena  :clap: