Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwww Peace and Lizabetha you guys are sooo cute :kiss2:
Idk when I started watching Kim. I dont remember what is the first drama I watched. But my most favorite is Kim and JMa. Im more crazy for Kim than for Justin Bieber before :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soooooooooooo beautiful :spin: :heart: and the way she express the feeling of the character with her eyes aahhh soo good love it 

Step said:
Idk when I started watching Kim. I dont remember what is the first drama I watched. But my most favorite is Kim and JMa. Im more crazy for Kim than for Justin Bieber before :p
haha :lolyup: you memory is weak then step or it's full of many other archives  :ghehe:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Step said:
Me... my most favorite ? I don't even know !! I love them all !! But i think it will be Kim & James Ma lakorn since they are going to have a baby !!  :cloud9: 

Hihi Step ! I'm the same ! But me i was crazy for the boys band "One Direction" and not for Justin Bieber x)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I used to like Harry also :p now I dont listen to them much. Its Kim and JMa only now :p

I wanted MK to have baby but James did it instead so my favorite lakorn will be pcknmcpw :p
Lizabetha said:
Me... my most favorite ? I don't even know !! I love them all !! But i think it will be Kim & James Ma lakorn since they are going to have a baby !!  :cloud9:

Hihi Step ! I'm the same ! But me i was crazy for the boys band "One Direction" and not for Justin Bieber x)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Only you are there in archives :p :coverlaf: jk jk I dont remember cos I was American drama fan before Kim. I did not pay attention in starting :p
peace said:
haha :lolyup: you memory is weak then step or it's full of many other archives  :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is sweet here :spin: :spin:

for me i wasn't a fan of no one on particularly before no singe and no actor or actress i just watch things randomly i  was more maybe a big fan of the korean drama before discovering kim :p 

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Step said:
I used to like Harry also :p now I dont listen to them much. Its Kim and JMa only now :p

I wanted MK to have baby but James did it instead so my favorite lakorn will be pcknmcpw :p

Harry ? x) Haha, me I was crazy for Zayn Malik ! But since he left the group, it's not the same without him so... Bye bye 1D !
I hope one day, when i'll finish my studies, i'd go to Thaïland and see Kimmy in real x) it will be amazing ! But... I must keep waiting  :cry:

Don't worry, i think Anne will pair up again Kimmy & Mark and will have a babay too ! x) Or maybe in real life after their wedding ? x)

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
peace said:
i  was more maybe a big fan of the korean drama before discovering kim :p

And who do you like for Korean actors ?? Me It's Ji Chang Wook, Choi Jin Hyeok, Jin Yi Han, Ju Sang Wuk, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Pil Mo, Lee Sang Woo, Song Seung Heon and Cha Do Jin !! x) and for me, the best historical korean drama is EMPRESS KI !! It was... AMAZING !!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lizabetha said:

And who do you like for Korean actors ?? Me It's Ji Chang Wook, Choi Jin Hyeok, Jin Yi Han, Ju Sang Wuk, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Pil Mo, Lee Sang Woo, Song Seung Heon and Cha Do Jin !! x) and for me, the best historical korean drama is EMPRESS KI !! It was... AMAZING !!!!
i like hyun bin and song joong ki , and  my favorite korean drama  was "my name is kim sam soon "  , "princess hours" "boys over flowers"   :p

i stopped watch them since when i discovered kim i fell more attracted to her work and slowly i changed so i lost updates of the new korean drama for this last 4 years :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOMMMMMMY OMMMMYYYYYY she is beyond words i can't find the right words , she look extreeeeeeeeeemmmeeellllllyyyyyyy charming like a fairy aura magnificent unbelievable woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow wooooow woooooooooooow
i'm really speechless and sooo amazed right now :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr buddy's wedding facebook page

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is sooo unique and soooo special never i saw an actress have this much charisma and aura on her  i can't shut my mouth there is something sooo different her beauty talk on it own she doesn't ned to do anything just stand there and let the poet and the artist get inspired  amazing with all what the word mean :spin: :spin: :spin: 

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she looked like a flower but not any flower
she is a rare white flower she has eyes that shine like stars
she has a hair like a satin 
she will take your breath away if you are a lover of discover of rare creation 
you can't take your eyes off her 
this flower have all the power to hypnotize you and transfer you in a world of beauty and charm 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can someone translate this please  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she should notice that he has a caring side on him beside him being always playful :spin:

:coverlaf: :coverlaf:

i think she noticed that a little :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We also miss her. If BH starts filming, we get updates about her. Now she wil not do many lakorns. If she dont do events also, we cant see her  :unsure:  :unsure:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and "the biggest fan of kim" award  goes to p'yee jk/jk but seriously p'yee love her sooo sooo much like sooo much she update about her a lot 

throw back to HK days , love the feeling in it :heart: 

cr yayeeumarin

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Out of all the bridesmaids Kimmy look the most beautiful. Her hair & dress was perfect. Not too little & not too much. Would of love to see mark as a groomsman beside her..Mk fans would have thought all their Christmas & new year came at once lol.
I thought margie looked a bit too much office like..and taew & Matt shouldn't have been in white. Only if the bride should be in white in my opinion. Some pictures matt & taew look like they are the brides. I love due but a play suit for a church wedding???? That's my fashion police just for fun opinion Just add that gubbgibb chose a really big dress & she's so tiny it look like it was swamping her a bit.