Kimberley Ann Voltemas

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to AF, but I've been watching Thai Lakorns since I can remember. I'm not very familiar with the new generation, but I am a fan of kimmy. I follow her in IG and have seen pictures if her family but wondered, where is her mother? She posts pics with her father all the time but I've never seen one with her mom. I was just wondering.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a big fan of Kimberley too. :D I've also noticed that she doesn't have any pictures with her mom. I don't know, but I'm just guessing that maybe her parents are divorced. :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I'm a big fan of Kimberley too. :D I've also noticed that she doesn't have any pictures with her mom. I don't know, but I'm just guessing that maybe her parents are divorced. :scratchhead2:
your guess is right as much as i know kim's parent are divorced since she was still young maybe 10 yers old or sometime around that and since then she lived with her father and her olders sibling 2 brother and one sister and her mother lives aboard  but as noticed and after i fllowed kim closely in mother's day kim always concider her father as "father and mother" she don't even like to mention any thing about her mother what i think is kimmy feel hurts from her mother maybe because she feel like she abandon her or their's a possibility their's family problem happen makes things happen like this but this topic was never and will never be  a topic to discuss because it's happened  a loooooooong time ago and it's very personal family subject any way welcome dwattanasut09 :welcome1:  to AF world and to thai lakorn world and you really made a smile on my face when i saw a thread named by kimmy you can guess by now am a fan of kim  :coverlaf:  and anything related to her you will found me in  :heart:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the welcome and the video! That video just made me love her even more as a person. I follow her brother Daniel on IG and he posted some pics of their mother, so I know she is alive. Maybe she just doesn't get along with her mother...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
That video is so cute!! The casting directors who turned Kim down will regret it when she becomes Thailand's top actress in the future. :coverlaf: I LOVE HOW THEY HAD SAWAN BIANG'S OST WITH KIM'S RE-ENACTMENT OF THE LAKORN AT THE BEGINNING TOO!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I THINK WE CAN EXPECT TO SEE KIM IN A REMAKE OF SAWAN BIANG IN A COUPLE YEARS!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: :woot2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dwattanasut09 said:
Thanks for the welcome and the video! That video just made me love her even more as a person. I follow her brother Daniel on IG and he posted some pics of their mother, so I know she is alive. Maybe she just doesn't get along with her mother...
What is her brother's IG? Can you give it to me? :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dwattanasut09 said:
I think it's under Daniel_woltemas. I can't wait to see Kim and Anne together in Ab Ruk Online. I would also like to see Kim paired with Nadecb again too, I loved their Lakorn "Rang Pradthana"
ohhh tell me about that i miss kim sooooooooooooooo much on screen i watch some sequence from her old lakorn every day   :dance3: and how much i want her to pair again with nadech they did an excellent job i raeng prathana every time i go back watch i end up saying this two need to reunite nowww hhhhhh :drools: but this time i want a jealousy story where nadech have to win her heart aiiiiiii it's just a dream  :lmao:

cr net

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will let you comment this photo i have one thing to say  :drools:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:   :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :faint:  :faint:  amaaaaaazzzziiiiiiiiiiiing "piece of art"

cr IG lovemeverywhere

i wanted to share these photo of kim with you as we like her (they are for her new tvc we don't know witch on)

cr IG noom_piyachart

cr IG lovemeverywhere

cr IG kimmy_kimberley

cr IG koh_sarawut

cr IG lovemelondon

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim's brother, Daniel, is handsome. :eek: He should become an actor. Her sister is also very pretty, especially with makeup. :D They both have beautiful eyes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can i always whenever their's a  beautiful photo of kim share it here if it's not ok for you pls tell me  :thanks:  :flowers:
i loved this one soooo mutch and couldn't resist not to share it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :blush:

cr IG tawoow_mk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dwattanasut09 said:
Her brother is very handsome. Her entire family is beautiful. I love looking at her, is that weird? Haha. Anyone know what's going on Mark Prin? I keep seeing news about him but I'm still learning how to read Thai :/
that's not weird at all i do the same thing every time i see her beautiful face i keep looking at it like this  :spin:  :spin:  that's why  always say she's special she has that mysterious attractive vib in her beauty and for mark that's probably some old news maybe witch you saw them because right now he don't have that kind of bad scandalous new he used to have in the past (let's say he was quit a scandalous star news not very good) but i feel since he became close with kim he changed totally really you can feel he want to be better so i think if he keep things like this his image will change to good  :thumbup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dwattanasut09 said:
Her brother is very handsome. Her entire family is beautiful. I love looking at her, is that weird? Haha. Anyone know what's going on Mark Prin? I keep seeing news about him but I'm still learning how to read Thai :/
I saw pictures of Kim's mom on Daniel's IG and thought that she was sooooo pretty. Their mom, I mean. So it's no wonder that they're all good looking. I just saw a picture on Instagram of Yaya and her sister for a photoshoot by Sudsapda (a magazine company) and I wish and hope that Kim and her sister (or at least her brother) will also have a magazine shoot together. I've seen Kim's sister with makeup and I got so mesmerized by her eyes, just like Kimmy's. :thumbsup: They would both look beautiful in a photoshoot together. :D They have this sexy, mysterious look to them like adsd said.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
agree with you anonymous if jenifer will be slim like kim they literally can become twins  :highfive: 

even kim in this down pic com "my twin" 

cr IG jenzzii and kimmy

+ this's a program show did a in terview with kimmy's brother and sister in the first pat hhhhhh kim was nasty :hide: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okg6BXVCqRc 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
That's true, adsd. Kim and her sister look so alike. Of course, they're sisters. :p I can't view that video right now. :facepalm:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I've watched lakorns with Yaya, but I don't understand what the hype is around her. Don't get me wrong, she is really pretty. However, I don't think she has the same acting abilities as Kim does, nor the charisma and charm. Watching Yaya try to cry makes me want to cry for her. For Kim, I think it kinda comes naturally. But IDK.