[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Can I just say I am so glad Ken took on the MLM series, otherwise his wife would put him in her lakorns, and her produced lakorns suck lol. 
i definitely agree

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome ka! I'm rather pleased with this news and hopefully it will remains that way because I want Ken to work with different productions rather than stick to his wife's production lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy and Janie are getting their own lakorn. :eek: Wow. I hope a production casts Ananberley in their own lakorn too. Hehehe. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Boy and Janie are getting their own lakorn. :eek: Wow. I hope a production casts Ananberley in their own lakorn too. Hehehe. :coverlaf:
i was thinking of Ananda/Kimmy too i also want Andrew/Taew 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think this might be similar to Nang Rai Sai Lab Peter/Margie action comedy for Boy/Janie 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So this is the lakorn that Janie mentioned that she and boy are possibly going to be in. Janie mentioned that she was offered two lakorns, and she is still in the process of reading them to see if she going to accept it or not. I kind of have a feeling Khun Noi is going to ask Janie to play in one of her lakorn, because she and Janie had been hanging out lately before she left to LA.

Double Post

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
So this is the lakorn that Janie mentioned that she and boy are possibly going to be in. Janie mentioned that she was offered two lakorns, and she is still in the process of reading them to see if she going to accept it or not. I kind of have a feeling Khun Noi is going to ask Janie to play in one of her lakorn, because she and Janie had been hanging out lately before she left to LA.

Double Post

yes Khun Noi offered this lakorn to Boy and Janie 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
Im happy with this, does anyone know if boy has any other lakorns confirmed/lined up?
Kaew Ta Wan Jai with Mint Chalida 
this will be Boy and Janie 2nd meeting their 1st is Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series 'Hong' 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kimberley should've stuck with Broadcast and Gum Lai Mat... :cry1: Honestly, the title sounds fun and I can imagine Kim in a feisty role again since she did so well in RP. But hearing that this production sucks means that even if Kim and Boy are casted in it, it's probably still going to do poorly in terms of script and ratings... :no:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Finally a Boy/Kim lakorn... but I'm not interested anymore lol...

I'll just have to wait for the opening ceremony and future teasers first before I come back to judge lol :p