Most Anticipated 2015 Lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Year's almost ending! Tell us what's your most anticipated 2015 lakorn!!! I'll share my list in a while. Gotta go run some errands. HEHE.

EDIT
Here comes my anticipated list; it's fairly short...very, actually:

1. Mafia Leurd Mungkorn Series 1-4 (Ananda E. & Kim K.; Tik J. & Mew. N.; Ken T. & Cherry K.; Andrew G. & Taew N.): I'm anticipating this one mostly for its main cast. I typically don't like Chinese-themed/action lakorns, but this I ought to try since the Golden Boys are in there together!!

2. Ngao Jai (Toomtam Y. & Vill W.): I was not satisfied with Sood Sai Pan, so I was hoping for a reunion. What do you know! I think it's going to air next year, since they've completed filming already.

I'm not totally anticipating these lakorns, but am waiting for them...so semi-anticipating: 

3. Plerng Chimplee (Aum A. & Bella R.): Aum is hot. Period. Oh and there's also another hot muscular dude in there, who's hot. Oh did I say hot twice? Yeah, HOT. 

4. Winmarn Mekkala (Andrew G. & Bella R.): I can't skip out on Andrew's second project since he's just returned! No can do.

5. Sai Lab Samithi (Por N. & Namtarn P.): The theme for this lakorn is entertaining, so I've got to check it out. 

6. Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (Nadech K. & Mew N.): I think Nadech and Mew make a cute couple, plus it's someone Nadech has never paired with! HEHE.

7. Lom Son Ruk (Nadech K. & Taew N./Patricia G.): Again with peeps he hasn't paired with, so I'm a little excited. Not very excited, but a little excited. 

8. Tai Ngao Jan (Great W. & Margie R.): I like Great and like Margie, and they make an interesting pair, so...eh, why not?

9. Bundai Dao (Willy M. & Pok P.): Willy's returning and he's pairing with Pok! Although they won't be the pra'nang I'm just happy to see Willy on screen again. 

10. Tang Duen Hang Ruk (Au T. & Mew L.): Au and Mew are pra'nang for a portion of it, so I'd like to see how they do. HEHE.

There you go, my list. Number one and two are my most anticipated lakorns for 2015! I didn't name Ab Ruk Online nor Praao because they're both airing by the end of this year. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is Abb Ruk Online but then again I think I will not go in without any expectation. It might turn out to be a flop so I am staying away from that thread.

Let's see what else is there to look forward to... ALL OF NADECH LAKORNS because there's no Yaya or Kim starring with him.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm not super hyped about any lakorns, since they've been disappointing this year, but the following are the ones that I'm most looking forward to even if they end up being disappointing, but in no particular, here's my list:

1. Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Krating (Ken Theeradeth and Cherry Khemupsorn): Needless to say, it's Ken-Cherry. One of my long-awaited pairs.

2. Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Boy Pakorn and Mint Chalida): I like Boy and love Chalida, so having two people that I like pair up, is just awesome. 

3. Sai Lab Sam Mithi (Poh Nattawut and Namtarn Pichukkana): Two words: POH NATTAWUT. :)

4. Salukjit (Num Sornram and Panpaan Temfah): Though I'm not too fond of the age gap, I do like these two individually, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Will add more later if any other ones come to mind.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am pretty interested in 2015 lakorns...
2014 had lots of flops. *ahem* xD

I am anticipating the Mafia Leud Mongkorn series the most because of the amazing cast. ^-^
+ All of Bella's lakorns. =P

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Here is mine

1. Pla Long Fah with New and Cheer (haven't start filming yet but they are comfirmed and is deff 2015 lakorn). My most want to see. Have read the novel and it's really cute charater. Plus, miss Cheer as hell!

2. Krating - My long waited couple, Ken and Cherry is just awesome!

3. Tai Ngao Jun - Wanted to see this pair long time ago as I saw them on the tape of TeeTaiKrua visiting Boy P house.

4. Bandai Dao - For Charebelle. This girl really need a good lakorn.

+ Every lakorn of Cheer...Love this girl!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My list of 2015 lakorns that I'm anticipating (in no particular order):

Luerd Mungkorn Series: I was originally only going to watch this for Ananberley but after seeing the teaser for all five parts, I'm probably going to watch the entire series now. ^_^

Leh Ratree: I don't think Esther has nang'ek quality. Sean is okay. I'm only going to watch this because I liked Pepper and Ann's version.

Jad Ruk: I'm not a huge fan of Biena, but I'm looking forward to seeing them in here. They were cute at the opening ceremony. :yes:

Nang Barp: Sean and Mind, the pra'nangs, look good together. I'm more interested in this lakorn to see if Mind is nang'ek material. She's very pretty, but I'll have to see about her acting.

Roy Leh Sanae Rai: I loved the original with Tik and Aom and I'm okay with the leads in this remake too. :) We'll see how well Push and Lily pull off Kongpope and Namneung.

Bundai Dao: The supporting actor in here is super handsome. :drool: And of course, there's Willy. ;)

Salukjit: I've wanted to see Panpan in a leading role again and she's starring with Num, one of my beloved actors, so that's a plus!

Number one for me is the "Mafia Leurd Mungkorn" series for sure, especially Cherry and Ken's part.
#2 Jud Rak with Noona and Bie
#3 Tarm Rak Keun Jai with Mew and Nadech (finally, no Yadech!)
#4 Sai Lub Sarm Mithi with Namtarn and Por N. (interesting but cute pairing!)

Also, I would list "Songkraam Nang Ngarm" (anticipating to see Aon's acting!) but it might be airing before the end of the year? No? Someone let me know. Lol.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
1. Jad Ruk (Bie and Noona) :) :) :)
2. Roy Leh Sanae Rai (Push and Lily)
3. Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series
4, Leh Ratree (Sean and Esther)

sarN

sarNie Granny
honesty, I'm waiting for any lakorn w/ rscene&revenge&slap/kiss&kidnap&force marriage&baby anything with intense skin ship lol I want to be active in a lakorn thread but if a lakorn doesn't have those plot I return back into the cage. I need another jaine/dome plotline so I can spam and ridicule til my heart content

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My updated list of 2015 lakorns I'm most anticipating:

1) Luerd Mungkorn Series (Tiger)
2) Abb Ruk Online
3) Samee Ngern Phon - Regardless of the pra'ek, I'll watch it if Kim is in there.
4) Nang Rai Tee Ruk
5) A Love to Kill (depending on the pra'nangs)
6) Tawun Thud Burapah

I'm also looking forward to Roy Leh Sanae Rai and Leh Ratree, but I'm just not 100% excited for them because of the casting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hua Jai Patapee - P'PorT,Yam,Mike,Saimai
Nang Rai Tee Ruk - Kimbo Boy and Kimmy
Kolkimono - my favourite kenp and Chompoo
3 to start off with 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Lom Son Ruk/Tarm Ruk Keun Jai: There is Nadech, need i to say more?
Roy Leh Sanae Rai: I liked the older version, and Push/Lily look so good together! 
Neung Nai Suang: I remember watching half of Ken/Janie version and really liking it, dropped it because of the quality and well...viki. I love my Yaya so ofc I'm looking forward to her version! 
Ngao Jai: SSP was a total let down for me but Vill/Toomtam had so much chemistry, and the teaser looks quite promising.
Leh Ratree: Well...Cute leads and a slap/kiss? we all miss some slap/kiss in the lakorn world.
Tai Ngao Jan: There is Margie and Krissie, i adore both girls. The plot sounds good and Great/Margie make a beautiful pair! Totally in~ 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Mafia Leurd Mongkorn --> Mainly Ken/Cherry's part. I've been wanting to see them together again for soooo long!!
ROY LEH SANAE RAI --> Push and slap/kiss?!?!?! HOOOMGGG....I'm really starting to like Lily as well!
Leh Ratree --> I guess I'm not THAT excited for this...but I think I'll still try watching it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
UPDATE!!!
Here comes my top ten most anticipated lakorn of 2015 list! There's been a few changes here and there. HEHE.

1. CH3 Ab Ruk Online (Anne T. & Peter C.; Mark P. & Kim K.): This was on my 2014 most anticipated list and it got delayed all the way to next year. So...in the end it's back here again. Anne and Peter look awesome together. It's their first collaboration and it can't be missed. Plus it's got a fresh new storyline!

2. CH3 Mafia Leurd Mungkorn Series 1-4 (Ananda E. & Kim K.; Tik J. & Mew. N.; Ken T. & Cherry K.; Andrew G. & Taew N.): I'm anticipating this one mostly for its main cast. I typically don't like Chinese-themed/action lakorns, but this I ought to try since the Golden Boys are in there together!! The GOLDEN BOYS!!

3. CH5 Ngao Jai (Toomtam Y. & Vill W.): I was not satisfied with Sood Sai Pan, so I was hoping for a reunion. What do you know! We have a reunion! They're done filming and it's just awaiting airing, so can't wait!!!

4. CH7 Pleng Tawan (Es K. & Stephany A.): Although I don't know much about Stephany's acting, it's Es' comeback as pra'ek. My dark-skinned pra'ek is back, so I definitely have to tune in! They've just recently held an opening ceremony, so I'm guessing this one will air sometime after summer next year.

5. CH7 Morasoom Sawat (Weir S. & Praew T.): Again, don't know how Praew's acting is, but Weir is playing a gangster in here and it's Weir, so I can't miss this. Although his fashion sense in the pics we've seen thus far is horrendous I'm  hoping we get a good storyline.  

6. CH7 Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Tui T. & Kwan U.): They're so hot together. Despite their huge age gap they just look so good with eachother. I'll admit they looked off together in Fah Jarod Sai, but in this remake set in modern time, they just look so hot. I'm not even digging the storyline, yet am anticipating this for such hot pairing. 

7. CH3 Winmarn Mekkala (Andrew G. & Bella R.): I wasn't even anticipating this, but once Andrew got pulled in I was like, oh yeah totally. Especially when his nang'ek is Bella too, someone I like. 

8. CH3 Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Great W. & Matt P.): Here's my KA substitute reuniting for the nth time. Title is unusually long, but whatever. 

9. CH3 Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (Nadech K. & Mew N.): I think Nadech and Mew make a cute couple, plus it's someone Nadech has never paired with! 

10. CH5 Bundai Dao (Willy M. & Pok P.): Willy's returning and he's pairing with Pok! Although they won't be the pra'nang I'm just happy to see Willy on screen again. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
How can I forget about Ngao Jai with my lovely Toomvill. But then again I didn't like the previous version.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fai Lang Fai...(Matt/Rome) Going to be some drama. I missed a real drama...bunch of stuff that is ridiculously unreal. Not to add, a N'ek that isn't afraid to slap anyone that gets in her face.

Leh Ratree...Only because I fell in love with the old version. It is just my kind of storyline. Though, seeing the teaser kind of lower my expectation a bit but still await this one.

Ka Badin...Because of Matt. I have never seen her in a traditional outfit in a lakorn the whole time. And to see if she can be a gentle girl from back in the days lol. And it's a new pairing.

And that one lakorn with Grate/Matt that has the long title which I can never ever remember. I adore these two...but after this lakorn I am hoping for a long pause. Like maybe a couple of years long pause.

Mafia series...the one with Andrew. I missed this man onscreen. Even if I have to endure Taew onscreen for the lakorn I will sit through it for him :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fai Lang Fai - can't wait to see this new version and Matt the half diva where she turn all the dramas into an epic one 'fire vs fire'
Mafia Series