[ch3] calender 2015

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i guess with this released pic the official pic will come out soon but i wanted to star to share this until we get the official one ken ,bella, mark, kim will be together 

cr @banmarkpantip

cr as tagged 

can i say one thing  kim looks like a life doll sooooooooo beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart: i post it just for her  :spin: :spin: :ghehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I remember it was just yesterday when we were talking about calendars...oh how time doesn't stop...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we are now in the mode of speed time days just fly one after other a year is like a month  :scooter:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
There is the RS cast too...They all look fabulous, such a coloring style for CH3 this year...

*pic*
thank you hanajungupup for the share i do agree this year ch3 calender is more a life  :yahoo:  :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh you beat me to it hehee ! They sure did keep the photoshoots on a dl ! lol

Ahhhh Mint Chalida & James Ji eeeeks

C: ganglom

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to get my copy. This will be my 5th Ch3 calendar ^^ wish I collected em sooner !! Eeks can't wait to see the full scans. I regret not taking em to Thailand to have the stars sign em :( hrmph lol next time ^^

C: booksmilefb

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
single pic 
i have no idea who is with boy and margie in this pic

smart, ploy, ken, chomp

pope,ken p, bomb, grate, top

mark,nadech,mario,boy, james j, james ma

cr ig star3fanclub
matt,preem,grate,alex idon'tknow the other one who's

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's that year again. I haven't bought a calendar since 2012! I'm a little picky when it comes to the concept and who gets paired with who, so I definitely won't be buying one this year. 555 Hopefully next year will convince me otherwise. :p 

Thanks for sharing! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Uh oh is that Great with both of his nangeks "Matt&Preem?" Hrmmm I don't like how Matt is just standing there. Is it me or does it make the pic look awk? Since Matt is the tallest, she should've sat down.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is it anne with rome? i can't recognize her  ,pope, mew

topiz, cherry,louis, sirita, phet

????????

no idea who are these

cr star3fanclub

kim and ken lovelove it looks goooood i want them to pair up someday soon not 3 years later :heart: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, that's Anne with Rome. Grr. Why couldn't he be with Chomp so Ken can be with Anne. Haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe, that time of the year again....

*sniffsniff* No ATEAM this year... is it because AFFY is prego?  Is she even on there? I can't tell because the pics are too small... anyways I'm sad :(

I think that's Yardthip next to Alex.  Does anyone know if Mew Laknara and Phet Thakrit are on the calendar?  I don't think I spotted them... or maybe I'm just sickly at the moment and can't focus... *coughcough*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
 Does anyone know if Mew Laknara and Phet Thakrit are on the calendar?  I don't think I spotted them... or maybe I'm just sickly at the moment and can't focus... *coughcough*
i think it's probably that  you can't focus :wackonut: i already posted the one with phet  well you have right their's so many pic anyone can get lost in them and lose intention hhhh :ghehe: :p

i will repost them for you in these spoiler
here it's phet

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@aiko;
Phet is with Rita, Louis Scott, Top and Cherry while Mew L. is with Pop Thagoon, Yam &Mai. So many newbies in the calendar.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
@aiko;
Phet is with Rita, Louis Scott, Top and Cherry while Mew L. is with Pop Thagoon, Yam &Mai. So many newbies in the calendar.
thnx for correcting me in answering aikoden i didn't know there is also an other actress with name mew this's the first time i heard about her as well as sssssssssssssoooooo many actor in this calender their's ton of newbie first time see for me 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
thnx for correcting me in answering aikoden i didn't know there is also an other actress with name mew this's the first time i heard about her as well as sssssssssssssoooooo many actor in this calender their's ton of newbie first time see for me 
My pleasure :) Mew Laknara was in Ch3 first before Mew Nitta ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Where is Krissie, Vicky & Lek? Their scans didn't get release yet? Or are they not in the calendar?

Pairs:

Nadech&Yaya/Mario&Taew

Rome&Anne/Pope&Mew Nitta

Smart&Ploy/Ken&Chompoo

Por&Ja/Aun&Namfon

James Ma&Wawa/Aum&Janie

Poh&Namtarn/Boy&Margie

Bomb&Mint/JamesJi&Patricia

Mark&Kim/Kane&Bella

Great, Preem, Matt, Yardthip & Alex

Top Jaron, Cherry, Rita, Louis Scott & Phet

First Ekkaphong, Kong Sarawit, Katherine, Eye, Chippy (I have no clue who the other 3 gals are.)

Pop&Mew Laknara/Mai&Yam

Tye, Pat, Art, Benz&Nat

First Parada, Nycha, Prima, Diana, Saimai (Can't figure out who the pair in the middle are.)