Male Newbies that Have Pra'ek Aura

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I only person that I can think of that needs a p'eak role is Phet Thakrit. He's tall, dark, and handsome :) I've always like Alex Rendall but his height might be a little off, he's on the shorter side.. sadly.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Phet really needs to be upgraded to P'ek.., He's like SOOOOO WORTH IT!!!  Please ch3 please hear our pleads!!!!!!

I think it's Alex's height that's due to him no being p'ek... he's really a great child star!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Male Newbies that have praek aura for me are:

1. James Ma
2. Nadech Kugimiya
3. Toomtam Yuthana Puengklarng
4. Push Puttichai * He comes with an asterisk because I haven't really seen his work, but I do like him.
5. Nike Nitidon Pomsuwan

Newbie Supporting actors that deserves to be pra ek:

1. Phet Thakrit Hamanpjit: I agree that he needs to be upgraded to pra'ek status. He's got the looks and talent.

2. Alex Rendell: Yes, his height would most likely be a disadvantage, but this is something that I overlook because he is so talented. Whether he remains supporting or upgraded to pra'ek primetime or evening, he will always have my support. Alex has a great personality and excellent talent. He often outshines the leading actor, example: Rak Pathiharn. Alex is the newbie generation and will be the next great Chai Chatayodom. I say this because of their versatile acting skills and their great off-screen personalities.   :thumbsup: 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I never thought of Alex being the next Chai.  Great mention, that is true.  I love both guys and they are truely great versatile actors indeed!!!!

Sometimes I just cringe that Chai is like never p'ek but the supporting or rai.. but oh man.. his acting just makes up for it.  But oh man, when he is p'ek or outshines the p'ek... I am so thankful LOL :rockon:   Same thing for Alex.  :)  I don't bother with his height either because I know he always follows through with his work...   I still remember him as the little boy in Buang Banjathorn.. :( Oh how time flies....

Hmm, I think I would like to nominate Pop Thagoon here too.  He's still supporting-ish with a "few" evening p'ek roles... but I would love it if ch3 gave him a chance to go primetime p'ek.  I think he's a good actor... plus I think he looks quite handsome and cute too.  :wink:  He should still count for the newer generation I believe :)