Best 2014 Couples

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Weir and Min - They sizzle with chemistry, although sometimes their intimate scenes look awkward. Haha.
Anne and Peter - Their lakorn's not out yet, but that doesn't mean I can't name them. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Om & Kwan: They were once my dream couple in 10' and when KwanOm finally paired up, they had oozing chemistry on and off screen :crush: When JSS was airing, I had to get my dose of KwanOm every week lol I still have to find time to finish HJT but I feel like if I do, that'll be the last time I'll be seeing them on-screen together until they pair up again :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:

Adding: 

Porche & Baifern: I've always thought these two were adorable together since their first lakorn together. I am glad they got the opportunity to pair up again because at the moment, they are making me smile from ear to ear. AHhhhhhhh too cute!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
1. Sammie&Porshe (Can't get enough of them)
2. Mario & Taew (They need to pair up with a better lakorn next time bcs their chemistry is good)
3. Kwan&Om (They're cute in both screen and real life) 

And in the future I anticipate Nadech/Taew, Jui&Push and the Mafia Series couples(but i'm not too fond of Boy/Janie though)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
If I mention my favorite couples that reunited my list might be too long so I will make a list of new couples that I thought did great for 2014.

Chakrit & Mew N
Ken P & Namtarn
Phet T & Toey J
Kan & Lydia

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pope&ploy - love their chemistry they could pass as a real couple 
kenP&namtarn - love them they make me smile 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Vicky/Por
Benz/Aun
Taew/Mario
Yaya/Nadech
Lydia/Kan
Kwan/Om
Margie/Boy
Margie/Mike
Mint/Bomb
Mo/Toomtam

But I didn't like any of the lakorns and I didn't even get to finish a few.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
1. PheToey for sure has got to be my favorite couple! 
2. Kichy
3. Mario and Taew
4. Joy and Alex kind of in a way happened to actually have good chemistry for me. 

snsdapple

sarNie Egg
Om & Kwan

so sweet... wish to see more future lakorn, pairing up Om & Kwan
OK Team here!!! :woot:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya
Michael & Bow (technically Yai Kanlaya aired in December so I can add them right? lol) 
Push & Vill