[Ch3] Pee Roon Pram Ruk (UMA 99)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
So this is confirmed or not?! 
Speak the truth that I don't want Taew and Bomb to pair up again though :'( I can't stand Bomb's acting
And I don't see Bomb as a Mafia boss really

Asy

sarNie Immature
Urghhh i don't want them to re-unite. As much as I love Taew and Khun Chai Ratchanon, I just don't like this pairing. Such a sad lakorn to watch when the heroin is such an excellent actress but the pra ek is horrible!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Kinda agree that Bomb suits playful character than the serious one, I only watch Khun Chai Ratchanon but really it's popular bcs its amazing cast, story line and each character have their own color though...
But I'm happy that Taew getting more project bcs before she just filming 1 or 2 lakorn each year....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Why do they insist on making Bomb into a serious Mob leader? His acting isn't at that level yet. He does "look" the part, but he's so stiff and awkward like he doesn't know what to do with his limbs or something. KCR was great but that's because Khun Chai R fitted for Bomb. He and Taew aren't really well suited... idk, I will give Bomb a chance though. I can't hate the guy for some reason. Through his stiff and awkward acting, it has actually become entertaining to see his expressions. LOL Not to mention that I am happy that Taew is getting more roles. I just love this girl!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I love Taew and the storyline. I wish and pray that Bomb is not in here. Please let other people take the pra'ek role please.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I want Taew to pair up with Mark so badly...TT.TT
And then yesterday, I saw her pics with Lek on IG and then I want her to pair up with Lek too LOL
The plot is great but Taew&Bomb, I don't know if I'm going to watch it :'(

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wanna see taew in a tough girl where shes kicking butt. I really hope bomb isn't the praek. His acting suck big time. They are not compatible either.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
She will be fabulous being a sassy girl LOL
But as much I love the plot I don't want to see Bomb to pair up with Taew though :'(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I thought P'Off had reserved a lakorn for these two after KCRachanon!? I think I read it somewhere here in AF about it. Hrmmm. These two were pretty cute together tho. For bomb, it's either a give or take. His role as Khun Lek saved his acting whereas his role as LLS was a total fail to me. I still like him tho :)

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
good to hear taew has another lakorn but like you guys i don't really want bomb in here...his acting wasn't that good to be a mafia boss..

Mario is not in any lakorn right now..he would be a way better choice...he's a tough boss in RRHLT..would love to see him as a leader again.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The plot is too good, Taew will be awesome in this...But I hope after this will be no more Taew&Bomb paired up again @@ And I hope they will not conclude Taew&Bomb as koojin though ...
I always want James Ma to have a lakorn with Taew but maybe in the future when James Ma accepts more work..
James Ji looks good with her too..I have seen her wedding photoshoot with JJ and they look good!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think Taew shines in her own and have chemistry with whoever she works with, just that her previous lakorn  she works with people that I don't like so I don't watch it..
James Ma and James Ji both have a baby face but can be mature for their ages as well...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm dying to see Andrew and Taew , I think their part is interesting since it's romcom but they're still not filming much of it ...
I wondered when it going to have the fitting, since Bomb lakorn with Richy is fast filming though

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
People watching Bomb's new lakorn with Richy and said that he still hasn't improved on his acting a single bit :'(
So I think I won't watch it if the cast confirm Taew&Bomb as pranang :(