[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Woo hoo! More lakorns for Es. I was just talking about how Stephany has n'ek qualities in Kularb Len Fai. I'd love to see her get more n'ek roles. Although her acting needs a bit more work, I'll definitely tune into these two just because I'm already an original supporter of the two as individuals. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Es deserves more works with well-written plot..As much I love him and Sammie in bodyguard Sao, his character in that lakorn is really somehow annoying me...
She looks pretty...I think she is in Jao Sao Salatan too right?! 
And now, I want Sammie to get a project soon....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Now how to get @phatman's attention because Es is looking mighty yummy...
I'm here!! Haha. Es is looking yummy. I wonder what he's going to look like in here.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hanajungupup said:
Es deserves more works with well-written plot..As much I love him and Sammie in bodyguard Sao, his character in that lakorn is really somehow annoying me...
She looks pretty...I think she is in Jao Sao Salatan too right?! 
And now, I want Sammie to get a project soon....
Yes. She was the annoying Priya in Jao Sao Salatan. Her character wasn't a villain, but it annoyed me how she was so clingy to Chanon even after he told her that he only viewed her as a sister. Sammy said they've contacted her for two or three lakorns. They're still working on it so hopefully we'll hear about her soon. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I remembered her...I hate that kind of roles that wasn't actually a villain but too clingy and seems stupid more than the real villain one
Overall, that girl does have n'ek qualities....
Yep, I hope to see Sammie more..I'm so in love with her...I hope she can choose a good lakorn, how I hope Porshe and Sam can do a lakorn together again.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok. Most of ch7 actresses are petite and slim (Min,Baifern,Nao,Green,Bo). So,it's a nice change for Steph and I think she isn't rai enough in KLF and I'm not sure her doesn't even know what love is(mostly confused whether she loves Thrai or just because her mom wanted her to marry him?).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay!! Fitting pics!! Hm...Es' hairstyle looks kind of funny. Haha.