[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yay! Another Om lakorn. I do like Poo, although her drama/crying scenes annoy the heck out of me. I hope this isn't a "weak" n'ek role. Very interested in this pairing.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Poo is HOT! her wardrobe is so classy, princessy and khun noo looking! She's going to be a HOT Dawan!
Om is just extra hot too!
Cant wait for this new pair!

hm, so many guys in that last picture. Poo might have more flings in this version than the last. lol She's HOT. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes, another lakorn of OM! And i thought i will never see OM again...he need a lakorn with n'ek i like beside Kwan lol!

snsdapple

sarNie Egg
Dung Sawan Sab (ดั่งสวรรค์สาบ) / Like Heaven's Curse
(2001/2544)

Synopsis :

Dawan (Kob) is the only daughter of a rich business man. She's completely spoiled. She is a famous playgirl, who likes to go out with different men. Her hobby is trying to get attention from men, especially the one with girlfriend. Before her father die, he makes a conditional will. Dawan must marry Karn (Poh), his best friend's son. Otherwise, she will not get any inherited. So Dawan & Kan engage.
      Two year passes by, Dawan never changes until she get into a car accident.  After the accident, she lost her memory. Dawan becomes a very nice girl (completely opposite to her old self). Because of her rotten past, most people hate her. They take advantage from her.
To protect her, Karn (unwillingly) marries Dawan. After the marriage, Karn finds out that Dawan was innocent. He learns to love her. And she loves him. However, deep inside, Dawan never forgive herself for being such a bad person. She always blame herself of her rotten past.
Many people who dislike Dawan try to break them up, including Atitap, Dawan's ex-boyfriend. One day, Atitap kidnaps Dawan while she is on her way home. Coincidently, Karn sees Atitap driving Dawan's car and follows them. To stop the car, Karn knocks Atitap's car off the road. Dawan ends up in the hospital.
When Dawan wakes up, she remembers everything before the first accident. But she forgets everything after that. This means she forgets everything about her marriage. And how much she loves Karn. Poor Karn tries to convince his wife that they were having a happy marriage and how much they love each other. But Dawan only want to see Atitap, the ex-boyfriend. When everything is about to fall apart before Karn, Rujiga shoots and kills Atitap. Rujiga is one of Dawan's cousin who get raped by Atitap.
      Will Dawan remember Karn? What will happen to Karn & his beloved wife? Find out in Dung Sawan Sarb (Like Heaven's curse).
cr:asianfuse

*old version, what will happened for the new version??? the storyline will change?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like the "bad" Dawan a whole lot better. She was at least smart and didn't let anyone take advantage of her. Too bad it only lasted 2 episodes? Then it was back to the same old weak innocent and dumb n'ek all over again.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm... I think Poo is very pretty, but just don't like her acting. Wish On and Green would pair up one day.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agree, Poo's a beautiful girl. She would be great in those seductive roles but her acting is just okay.
She still needs a lot of improvement in crying/emotional scenes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Poo is dead gorgeous. She's grown beautiful since she first left to study abroad. I'm glad to see more of her onscreen although her acting isn't the greatest. She's just good to look at. LOL I think she plays rai better than nang'ake but it's okay. :p I can't wait to see her and Om. Hopefully they have sizzling chemistry. :D 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I loved this lakorn a lot kob's version..it's a remake I had always wanted to see n now they finally do it..why poo? Her acting wasn't that great..I love Om though..it would be better if n'ek is someone else or let it be Kwan..Om n Kwan have chemistry.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm probably the one who doesn't think Kwan and Om have chemistry. I couldn't even watch them. Didn't they have two lakorn together?? Skip both.

Om has chemistry with Min and now he looks really hot with Poo.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nangfah11 said:
I'm probably the one who doesn't think Kwan and Om have chemistry. I couldn't even watch them. Didn't they have two lakorn together?? Skip both.

Om has chemistry with Min and now he looks really hot with Poo.
I also didn't think Om and Kwan have chemistry. I tried watching both lakorns, but couldn't make myself finish it. In my opinion, he has the best chemistry with Jui. Idk about Poo... Have to see it first. I never finished any of her lakorns.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm seems like an interesting couple. I could possibly get into it lol. Never watched Aom's lakorns with Kwan. But I liked him with Jui, Min and Sammie a lot. Hopefully he reunites with one of them soon =)