[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
รักเร่

Blessing ceremony will be this Friday, Nov.7. Its going to be a new production.

Its based on a novel by khun Sopak Suwan, same author that wrote Fah Jarod Srai & Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat

From synopsis I read, Ramin, the praek who was the secretary of the ambassador in Vienna met Wayoon, who was a scholarship student there studying language. Because of his rich and successful background, he was taught that every woman that came into his life was just after his money. He thought Wayoon was those women as well. So he starts to court her. Of course Wayoon falls for him sincerely later on. He has feelings for her too and they end up sleeping together. Wayoon later finds out that she's pregnant and goes to tell him but he tells her to get an abortion. Plus his aunt propose her with money to not bother nephew anymore.

Wayoon was about to get an abortion but dreamt seeing a little girl calling her mom so she decided to keep the baby. Going to school and being pregnant was difficult for Wayoon but Nicholas, her best friend helped her through her classes and pregnancy. Nicholas also secretly has feelings for Wayoon too.

Wayoon gave birth to a girl and finally graduated and became the translator for the UN where she met Ramin once again who is now the Thai Ambassador. Ramin still loves and misses Wayoon but probably thought she had an abortion but after finding out she kept the baby and has a 3 year old daughter, he went to reconcile but it wasn't going to be easy since Wayoon wasn't going to forgive him and she is now with Nicholas.

People who read the novel cheered for Nicholas and hated Ramin bc he was such an ass lol. To me it seem like Ramin only wanted to get back with Wayoon was bc their daughter. I mean if she didn'tkeep the baby, would he gone back to her?

Anyways I'm so happy Om & Pan are reuniting in a modern lakorn. Really liked them from TP

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm. Sounds interesting I guess. lol I didn't watch their other lakorn, Tawee Pope, together. I guess I'll give these two a chance this time. :D I remember having a hard time with Pancake in the past because she was constantly seen onscreen, but now I kind of miss her so I'm glad that she's back to acting. I know she had a lakorn that just aired recently but still. lol Thanks!

dariey

sarNie Adult
the synopsis look good even not my fav genre.just by reading it make me want to cheer for nicholas already..haha
my first time with this pairing.maybe gonna wait for this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Base on what TT wrote, I believe he went back to her because keeping the baby meant, the time they spent together in the past were real and not what he initially thought about woman in general.

Can the plot get any more generic than this. I mean I am happy that Om and Pan are reunited but why this!!! Maybe I am getting tired of lakorns. I myself been going back to American TV series and other Asian dramas. Let's just hope there is more to this story.

TubbyTinker

HRH Princess Soamsawali will be attending the ceremony as well. Its not confirm what role The Princess will be playing but some were guessing Wayoon's aunt-- Aunt Prom

And the guy playing Nicholas is Utt Autsda, they say.

Wuhoo just a few more hours, getting excited

Reactions: fun

TubbyTinker

HRH Princess Soamsawali, she will be playing nangek's aunt

Khun Nampueng, the producer, also HRH Princess Soamsawali little sister [I didnt know that]

cap from ceremony

Jenna who will be playing pranang's daughter, Lila.....she looks nothing like her parents haha

Utt who is playing Nicholas

credits justinjenna,pantip/as tagged

btw, can moderator add the production name. It's Honey & Friend

TubbyTinker

heres the translated brief summary. summary from different places are a bit different lol. like one would say Wayoon's parents are divorced and each went on and had their own new family. another one would say her parents died. the other would make ramin an ass while another summary would make him less of an ass hahaha so i just went with the one provided from a reader from bloggang

http://sw33thaven.wordpress.com/lakorn/ruk-rae/characters-summary/

Reactions: fun

TubbyTinker

lol i think its brief because I translate summaries that are longer perhaps lol

anywho fitting is this Saturday

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay! 

Btwn I wonder how big of a role is the Princess, hopefully she will be more than just an aunt but someone who encourages her niece to pursue her dreams and moral support despite what society view on single parent especially for single moms. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
also agreed with some of you above that the girl doesn't look like pra'nang's daughter because the little girl is light skin and look mix...they should have someone that look more thai like Om...

sound interesting though..will look forward to it..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Om and Pancake again already?

Um...Om paired up with both Pancake and Min back in 2011. 

TubbyTinker

Workshop, ©justinjenna

Fitting was yesterday but I guess none can be release yet? Only bts for now. Hopefully khanpak shows a scoop on Monday since Om is holding the khanpak mic lol

Credits pantip & justinjenna