[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Only few actress working with Thong Ent are Jui, Ploy and Kim...
Kim is a good choice...I like Jui but I hope to see him paired up with someone younger hehe and I don't think she will be having a n'ek roles in CH3 yet...
I still hoping for Yam & JMA though....Maybe in the future...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of all the newbies and younger generation actors, I never expected James to work with Anne. But that's good for him! I actually don't have high hopes for Kim in this since she's already been in two lakorns by Thong Entertainment. Especially with her last one being so recent. I'm still going to wish for her though. :coverlaf: The picture of James and Kim looked hot! It'd be amazing if Anne casted them in here. :woot2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I was surprised myself lol. I've been wanting James to work with Anne, but I never thought it would ever happen. But I am just way too happy for him, Anne's one of his fav actresses lol. 

I so badly want to see Kim in this. But I'm not sure it'll happen, I trust Anne will make a good choice. 

Just soo happy for my James <3  :dance1:
Really? I never knew Anne was one of his favorite actresses. That's cool. :thumbsup: I have a feeling Yaya will be in here. :unsure: But I really hope it's Kim!! *crosses fingers* I want to see them badly too. :dance1: If not Kim, then my second choice would be Mint.

chulie

sarNie Egg
I want to see what Anne can grind out of Yaya for a total new transformation. She has worked and groomed Kim before, so I'm in no rush to see them reunited so quick.

dariey

sarNie Adult
wow james so lucky.my first choice n'ek would be yam but its ok whoever with him as long as the storyline is good which i believe it will be.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If this is a drama or slap/kiss, I hope Anne casts Kim. Kim has the mature look, acts very well in strong and fierce characters, yet she somehow always lands more rom/coms than serious roles. I want to see her in something different for a change.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim mmmmm naaaaa i don't think it will be her it will be a tootttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal surprise for me if it's her , i think like that coz after pckr (markim first lakorn with anne) she picked ploy and pope so i believe she will do the same now after she worked with them in ARO she will pick different people am going with the high possibility of yaya  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised, Kim hasn't accepted a new lakorn yet.  Me and Anonymous will still hope it's her lol.

ohh girl i hope it too but i keep my hope quiet coz i don't want  to go after it and then become a big hope then opppppp a disappointed in  general am optimistic  person but in this ahh i really don't want to dream about it and in the end it will be crashed 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
kim mmmmm naaaaa i don't think it will be her it will be a tootttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal surprise for me if it's her , i think like that coz after pckr (markim first lakorn with anne) she picked ploy and pope so i believe she will do the same now after she worked with them in ARO she will pick different people am going with the high possibility of yaya  
That's why I have doubts it'll be Kim. I want it to be her, but I feel it's highly unlikely Anne would use her again so soon. I have a feeling it's going to be Yaya because James and Yaya are eventually going to pair up, and I can totally see Anne being the one to pair them up. But it would be amazing if it was Kim.
janajelly1 said:
I wouldn't be surprised, Kim hasn't accepted a new lakorn yet.  Me and Anonymous will still hope it's her lol.
I am so sure it'll be one of them. Yaya said she has a new lakorn coming up besides NNS, which is like 65%+ done. 
That's true. Kim's fan club also confirmed a while ago that she has an upcoming lakorn. I'm not sure if it was just the one with Jui and Toey (which she's no longer in), but I believe she was still confirmed for a different lakorn aside from that. It might be Nang Rai Tee Ruk, or it might be this. Or it might be both. I really think it's going to be Yaya for this, but I have a small sliver of hope that it will be Kim. I want to see Kim in a mature or prim and proper nang'ek role for once.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i got the suspense feeling from this will kim be in here  :scratchchin:  :eek:  can that happen and anne cast kim again  in her up coming work  :rofl:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i got the suspense feeling from this will kim be in here  :scratchchin:  :eek:  can that happen and anne cast kim again  in her up coming work  :rofl:
I know, I'm so anxious to find out who the nang'ek is. :wackonut:
janajelly1 said:
I am hoping for Kim because she's a good actress and I think they would make a great pairing. Lol I always knew someday James and Yaya would pair up, it's like a fact lol. She evens posts more pics of her and James than JJ. XD

Also I've been seeing Anne and Yaya a little close since the event they were at a while ago, so I think it'll happen.  Whichever girl will be pairing up with James I will feel content because James would be working with Anne lol.
Yaya has a higher chance of pairing up with the youthful looking and fresh babies compared to Kim. The ones that are the "it" at the moment, like James Jirayu. That's why I know she'll get paired up with James Ma one day. I like Yaya. I think she's cute and innocent, and that's attractive in its own way to me. But I don't like her in serious roles. She's a cute actress, but not a very versatile one. It's not even her image off screen or her look and voice...she just cannot convince me as a strong nang'ek. So if this is a rom/com, I'll root for her and James. They would make a nice bickering couple. But if this is a heavier genre, I want Kim and James.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
True. Yes if this a romcom, definitely James and Yaya. I thought Yaya was really good in that lakorn with Rome, she was very good with her serious role, idk what happened now. She has a personality that attracts people though, and I think she's better in romcoms. James and Kim need a heavy genre. James thankfully is good at playing serious roles and he was pretty cheeky in the whole SJ series (before his part :p) So I believe he can excel in both types of genres. I know Anne can make a good choice.  :cheer:
Yaya was good in KRN, but her character was more young and innocent. Now that she's growing older, she can't continue playing young and innocent serious roles anymore. If she wants to branch into mature serious roles, she's going to have to display a mature and strong/fierce side to her. Which I don't see happening because she's had those roles before, yet she still seemed so innocent and immature in them. She's good in comedies though. As for Kim, she's very convincing in those types of roles, so I would give it to her and James for a heavier genre. I think James will do fine in any genre too.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Aww .. Early Next year? Dang it.. But that's too long.. I hope they are not going to wait long before announce it.. I can't wait to hear about the n'ek... Wonder Who's that lucky girl is?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly check this out i saw this pic in ig but coz i didn't understood what was all about so i just thought maybe it just a fantasy of one of JAMES FAN at beginning i was surprised that one of his fanc post a pic of him and kim and then i didn't give her imorptant but when i saw this topic i went back and search for the pic again maybe it's really can be kim  
http://iconosquare.com/p/851914625154323872_1314239644