[OneHD] Poo Ying Khon Nun Chue Boonrawd (Exact)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Good looking cast. Looks like Charebelle and Singto will be pairing up, at least I hope so :)

The outfits in here reminds me of Tong Nuer Gao.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Is this a remake of the one with Janjira and Peter (I think that was his name)? It wasn't really my type of lakorn, but strangely, I had tuned in and enjoyed it (go figure!). I'm ambivalent about watching this remake because I never imagined it'd be one that would be remade, but Ii suppose I'll give it a chance when it airs.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Such a big cast.
Didn't know Charebelle was in here untill i saw the photo of her and singto in hers ig with this lakorn name.lol
Want to watch this for charebelle but the outfits says no for me.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
What's Charabelles role in here? I think I'm going to skim through for Noon.

cecilia

Staff member
Such sad life ... don't want to be born as a girl from a poor family in that era. They always get the worst treatment T____T Maybe that's why I'm glad my family came here ... I get to have the opportunity to better myself whereas if I'm oversea I probably married and with 5+ kids by now :(

I'm watching this for Noon and Willy too -- have not seen the old version so hoping this will be as good as One's other works.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Willy was my first Thai actor love & this doesn't look too bad so I'll tune in. If anyone is subbing lmk my understanding is limited.

cecilia

Staff member
I want this to air everyday lol I sympathize Namfon's character the most ... I LOVE my family dearly but I would never sacrifice myself to support their happiness.  Everyone has two hands and two feet, go get a job, even if it's dirt dirt dirty. I'm rooting for Boonrawd to be happy. She pretty courageous to stand up for herself even if she's penniless.  That's very admirable!

Ost (Matung): 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJLESLI-2wY