[Ch3] Nang Tard (TVScene)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow another period lakorn yeppie! Can't wait for the fitting and i hope it confirm!

WOW Yam is on the role lol!!! Ploy finally coming back to small tv screen hehehehe. Missed her so much but why am i feeling she is going to be n'rai!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome is playing the role like he playing in Buang, the older version i havent seen but i heard abit pra'ek have 3 wives 
his first wife is Woonsin ploy is also his wife, Rome his a Khun Luang jao chu again 
we have a reunion of Rome and Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
waverly_xiong said:
This is a remake I am assuming. Correct me If I am wrong, but the last version was produced by channel 7 and starred Vee and Kob as pranang.
yes remake correct, though they are pra'nang but pra'ek his a jao chu so many wives 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Yam is getting so many challenging roles at such a young age. This young lady will be shaped into a good actress by the time she hits her 20s. 
sure she will, she's so lucky her chances to work with the veteran like P'Rome and P'Ploy 
congratulate her 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Yam is getting so many challenging roles at such a young age.

Yeah she's already gotten more diverse roles than the older generation like Yaya, Mint, etc. But how the heck are they going to make her look old enough to play a mom to a grown up for the 2nd generation? Let's hope they hired a good makeup artist.

The other interesting casting is Woonsen as Khun Ying, who's the ultimate example of prim and proper. Is Woonsen going to be able to tone down her natural sexiness?

Rome will have 4 wives, Yen is the 4th one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:

Yeah she's already gotten more diverse roles than the older generation like Yaya, Mint, etc. But how the heck are they going to make her look old enough to play a mom to a grown up for the 2nd generation? Let's hope they hired a good makeup artist.

The other interesting casting is Woonsen as Khun Ying, who's the ultimate example of prim and proper. Is Woonsen going to be able to tone down her natural sexiness?

Rome will have 4 wives, Yen is the 4th one.
oops my mistake i said 3 so 4 wives, i know why Khun Pin chosen Rome to play as Tan Jao Khun cos his good at playing these kind of role 
omg Ploy just played as Pope wife now its Rome's turn 

Sweet_09

Will there be an 2nd generation as well??? If so i don't think Yam will be playing one of Rome's character wife but the kids part...i dont know much since i have never see the old version. Someone may you please give us a short summary of this lakorn please! Thank you na in advance!  :yes:  :yes: 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well if Yam is playing Yen, she's definitely the 4th wife.

Short summary
Yen is Khun Ying's slave, she was sold by her father and she's young and pretty. Jao Praya has 3 wives but none of them have kids so he takes a 4th one so he could have a kid. He falls for Yen cause she's pretty and makes her the 4th wife. She gets pregnant but then Khun Ying does too except Khun Ying's son died. Yen has a daughter and they convince her to give up her daughter to Khun Ying. No one knows that the daughter is really Yen's except for her, Khun Ying and another servant. Salee and the 3rd wife is jealous during all this and tries every way to get rid of Yen. They convince Jao Praya that Yen cheated on him with another guy. The guy is really her brother but she couldn't tell the truth for some reason (I think cause her brother was wanted by the law?) so Jao Praya kicks her out and becomes cruel to her.

Then the kids grow up and you get the 2nd generation. Yen's daughter who's been raised by Khun Ying is spoiled. There's a love triangle between her, another servant and younger gen. p'ek. A lot of stuff happens, Yen gets punished all the time and suffers a lot by Salee and the 3rd wife's doing but the truth gets revealed when her brother finally comes back to help her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Will there be an 2nd generation as well??? If so i don't think Yam will be playing one of Rome's character wife but the kids part...i dont know much since i have never see the old version. Someone may you please give us a short summary of this lakorn please! Thank you na in advance!  :yes:  :yes: 
i already given a small brief info, Rome have 4 wives ploy 2nd and Yam is the 4th and yes they also have 2nd generation 

Sweet_09

jeanie1 said:
Well if Yam is playing Yen, she's definitely the 4th wife.

Short summary
Yen is Khun Ying's slave, she was sold by her father and she's young and pretty. Jao Praya has 3 wives but none of them have kids so he takes a 4th one so he could have a kid. He falls for Yen cause she's pretty and makes her the 4th wife. She gets pregnant but then Khun Ying does too except Khun Ying's son died. Yen has a daughter and they convince her to give up her daughter to Khun Ying. No one knows that the daughter is really Yen's except for her, Khun Ying and another servant. Salee and the 3rd wife is jealous during all this and tries every way to get rid of Yen. They convince Jao Praya that Yen cheated on him with another guy. The guy is really her brother but she couldn't tell the truth for some reason (I think cause her brother was wanted by the law?) so Jao Praya kicks her out and becomes cruel to her.

Then the kids grow up and you get the 2nd generation. Yen's daughter who's been raised by Khun Ying is spoiled. There's a love triangle between her, another servant and younger gen. p'ek. A lot of stuff happens, Yen gets punished all the time and suffers a lot by Salee and the 3rd wife's doing but the truth gets revealed when her brother finally comes back to help her.
Thanks for the short summary Jeanie1! So this is the remake of Vee, Kob and Yui then. Like I said, I have never see the old version so....here I am!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Thanks for the short summary Jeanie1! So this is the remake of Vee, Kob and Yui then. Like I said, I have never see the old version so....here I am!
i havent watch this either but i just heard it from other people who had seen it, i will tune in to see P'Rome and P'Ploy really miss them 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh wow, it seems like, Vee, Yui and Kob's version wasn't that long ago...

Don't know if I'll tune in for this or not. I hate it when Rome takes these kind of roles. He always appears like a scumbag. lol