Favorite Insult Lines or Smart Comebacks

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
List your favorite insult lines or smart comebacks, between anyone: n'rai and n'ek, pr'ek and n'ek, etc. I know there are plenty of clever ones especially from n'ek to pr'ek but I can't think of any at the top of my head.

sarN

sarNie Granny
there several , i have to goes back and watch the scene again to remember word per word . Any who , "Samee 2000" after the second rscene , it's the next  morning , they were in bed and  he try to explain his reason for doing this to her , it's his way of expressing love/loyal and one day she will know why and how deeply it effect him that's nothing can compare to this  blah blah (man!LOL) 

N'ek : Don't try to comfort me with your words nothing you say can change what i feel about this , you took advantage of me.
P'ek : Why ? What I done is a bond that express my love/loyal to you.
N'ek : ............no matter what i say you wouldn't understand ...became we speak different language .

those that haven't watch this lakorn , P'ek is from a chinese background and N'ek is royal and  thai , so when she talk about the language different it's also prefer to social class , behavior ect. it was kind of a slap in his face lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think there is similar thread to this, but I'll add one of my favorites again.  I think this is one of the smartest comeback/insults coming from a n'ek.  And it was said in a very classy way.  

From Wanida, when Prajak introduced Nid to his lover Pisamai and Pisamai made it known that she is his "lover."  Then Nid replied with "Nice to meet you Pisamai.  I'm (in formal language) Wanida Masaha (her husband's last name), Puntree (I think that means Major or a high rank in the military) Prajak's wife.  ****as she leans closer to Prajak****Sounds so much better in Thai.  

Pisamai:  "Khun ruk khong Puntree Prajak."
Wanida:  Smiles then said, "Ying dee tee dai roo ja ka khong Pisama.  Dee chun Wanida Masaha, palaya kong Puntree Prajak ka."