15 Koo Jin, Koo Hot of the year 2014 most liked by Lakorn Fans

bubba

Keep On Smiling
15 koo jin,  koo hot (fantasy couple, hot couple) of the year 2014 most liked by lakorn fans.

1.  Nadech – Yaya, koo jin of forevers.....

2.  Pope – Mew N.  koo jin of prince & princess.......

3.  Tik -  Anne, koo jin of ever-lasting.........

4.  Alex T. -  Joy,  koo jin of different ages.......

5.  Weir - Aum,  koo jin of bodyguard / Weir - Min, koo jin of making merit........

6.  Captain – White,  koo jin  of MSM........

7.  Mark - Kim,  koo jin of a real couple (or not?).........

8.  Mike – Aom,  koo jin of drop dead.......

9.  Boy – Margie,  koo jin of siblings.........

10. Tor – Gao,  koo jin of young & fun......

11.  Kong – Rita,  koo jin of beautiful manners......

12.  Ken P. – Namtarn,  koo jin with big teeth.......

13.  Om – Kwan, koo jin of the teasing couple........

14.[SIZE=14pt]  Bomb –[/SIZE] Mint,  koo jin of rivalry......

15.[SIZE=14pt]  Son –[/SIZE] Patricia,  koo jin of new pair......

cr:kapook.com

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much bubba for sharing!

Nadech and Yaya   - Koo Jin of Forever, love it!

Ken P. and Namtarn - Koo Jin of big teeth, lol.

Mike and Aom - Koo Jin of drop dead, just sad.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: Thanks bubba for posting this list!
1. Nadech & Yaya -   :heart: :thumbsup: aww the Golden & Diamond couple.
8. Mike & Aom - drop dead ?gorgeous? couple, that photo of them is not drop dead ?gorgeous?
12. Ken P. & Namtarn - title is too funny :whahuh:
15. Son & Patricia - I did not know Son has chest hair too, and I thought he was Push at first glance.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha at some of the names. 

I sort of miss Yadech. It's just sad that I have not enjoy any of their lakorn after DJA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubba said:
15 koo jin,  koo hot (fantasy couple, hot couple) of the year 2014 most liked by lakorn fans.

1.  Nadech – Yaya, koo jin of forevers.....

2.  Pope – Mew N.  koo jin of prince & princess.......

3.  Tik -  Anne, koo jin of ever-lasting.........

4.  Alex T. -  Joy,  koo jin of different ages.......

5.  Weir - Aum,  koo jin of bodyguard / Weir - Min, koo jin of making merit........

6.  Captain – White,  koo jin  of MSM........

7.  Mark - Kim,  koo jin of a real couple (or not?).........

8.  Mike – Aom,  koo jin of drop dead.......

9.  Boy – Margie,  koo jin of siblings.........

10. Tor – Gao,  koo jin of young & fun......

11.  Kong – Rita,  koo jin of beautiful manners......

12.  Ken P. – Namtarn,  koo jin with big teeth.......

13.  Om – Kwan, koo jin of the teasing couple........

14.[SIZE=14pt]  Bomb –[/SIZE] Mint,  koo jin of rivalry......

15.[SIZE=14pt]  Son –[/SIZE] Patricia,  koo jin of new pair......

cr:kapook.com

mistake its suppose to be Pope&Ploy not popemew http://oa.kapook.com/view107864.html
samee tee tra has most vote lakorn 2014

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
2. โป๊บ พลอย คู่จิ้นฟินล้นจอ
(ภาพประกอบจาก Instagram yayeeumarin) http://oa.kapook.com/view107864.html

นี่ก็เป็นอีกหนึ่งคู่ที่แฟนคลับจับมาจิ้นกันจากละครสุดฮอตเรื่อง สามีตีตรา สำหรับคู่ของพระเอกหนุ่มมาดนุ่ม โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์ และนางเอกสาว พลอย เฌอมาลย์ ซึ่งหลังจากทั้งคู่ร่วมงานกันในละครเรื่อง สามีตีตรา ก็ทำให้แฟน ๆ อินจัดถึงขั้นอ้อนวอนขอให้ทั้งคู่มีละครร่วมกันอีก แถมกระแสจิ้นยังส่งผลให้ทั้งคู่เดินหน้าออกงานอีเวนต์รับทรัพย์เพียบ และหลายคนยังสงสัยว่าทั้งคู่แอบจิ้นกันนอกจอหรือเปล่า ซึ่งทั้งคู่ก็ได้ออกมาปฏิเสธว่าไม่มีอะไรในกอไผ่จริง ๆ จ้า

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubba said:
@Vimalee, key, & Ms.Zoe,  you're very welcome my dears.

@Alice, thanks for the update.  Kapook.com must make the revision.  Before it was Pope and Mew ka.

@Ms.Zoe, I think 'drop dead' as in dead end.   8. ไมค์ ออม คู่จิ้นตกม้าตาย is translated to be koo jin dies after falling off the horse.
popeploy became more popular cos of their chemistry sweet scene and popemew not so popular cos its their FC fault they made them loose credit cos they went antifan bashing on Ploy. Eversince Pope meet up with Ploy he became even more popular 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Ms.Zoe,

Unfortunately, Mike and Aom were not considered drop dead gorgeous koo kin, but "drop dead from falling off the horse" literally translated from Thai words.    They were not meant to be or dead end.   They were doing so well when Their lakorn Full House was on air, but then the news broke out that Mike had a son with his ex girlfriend.   He didn't admit he has a son until the news came out and the DNA test proved that the baby boy was his.

Ms.Zoe said:
:flowers: Thanks bubba for posting this list!
8. Mike & Aom - drop dead ?gorgeous? couple, that photo of them is not drop dead ?gorgeous?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: thank you so much for the explanations, bubba & Vimalee :flowers:.

bubba said:
@Ms.Zoe, I think 'drop dead' as in dead end.   8. ไมค์ ออม คู่จิ้นตกม้าตาย is translated to be koo jin dies after falling off the horse.

Vimalee said:
@Ms.Zoe,

Unfortunately, Mike and Aom were not considered drop dead gorgeous koo kin, but "drop dead from falling off the horse" literally translated from Thai words.    They were not meant to be or dead end.   They were doing so well when Their lakorn Full House was on air, but then the news broke out that Mike had a son with his ex girlfriend.   He didn't admit he has a son until the news came out and the DNA test proved that the baby boy was his.

The site Kapook.com picked a good photo of Nadech & Yaya. They also look like koo jin of fashion, both wore similar fedora hats. I still lol just thinking about couple 12 title, I think koo jin with good looking teeth is more suitable :bhehe:. I wonder if the news of Mike's baby son did not come out, what will Mike & Aom koo jin title will be :scratchhead2:.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
my beloved Koo-jin/koo-kwan so far are 
popeploy (pp)
romeochompoo (RC)
Kichy or KenpNamtarn (KN)
PhetPrang
ToeyWawwa (TW)