Check out this hottie!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my, so my little cousins were watching this Australian children show on netflix called Mako: Island of Secrets about...mermaids and a merman. Haha. Yes a bit childishly funny. Anyway, and this boy er guy, pops out swimming in the ocean. He plays the merman. Goodness gracious. He is so hot. So, why am I doing this you ask? He's Thai/Australian mixed! I knew it the moment I laid eyes on him. Haha. I was like, he looks so Thai, what's his name. Turns out his name is Chai Romreun! His father is Thai and his mother is Australian. Checkout his IG here: chairomreun. Man, someone in Thailand should recruit him. He can be my prank anyday. Haha. He's only younger than me three years and I'm all for cougar~ism, so...you know. Holla! Haha. Jk, jk. But seriously though he acts, he's handsome, and he's got a nice body. 

Check out his boday!
http://instagram.com/p/mHKGTUNpnE/?modal=true

Reactions: Mae

sarN

sarNie Granny
his body is to die for , very yummy ! he need to come down to my tattoo shop and take his shirt off for a 2 hrs tatt section lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
his body is to die for , very yummy ! he need to come down to my tattoo shop and take his shirt off for a 2 hrs tatt section lol.
How about for the whole shift. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my whole working  shift ? the tattoo shop open at 11 -10 sometime I stay late to 2am but if he come over i'm open 24 hrs  :party:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
my whole working  shift ? the tattoo shop open at 11 -10 sometime I stay late to 2am but if he come over i'm open 24 hrs  :party:

I second that! Haha.