[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for sharing :) Wowwww Ken has lakorns lining up for him too. Can't wait to see who is casted for this one. Perhaps a bunch of newbies? And since it's a series, I put a request for Preem and Denkhun

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Thank you for sharing :) Wowwww Ken has lakorns lining up for him too. Can't wait to see who is casted for this one. Perhaps a bunch of newbies? And since it's a series, I put a request for Preem and Denkhun
No problem. I might think this series will be bunch of newbies too and I'm also anticipating to watch this series. I think Preem and Denkhun would be a good match too, but we'll have to wait and see.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
KEN AND NAMTARN? OMG! I'm soooo happy! Where's my DKD gang at?  :woot:  :lmao: 

Girl we already new this, why so surprised? Lol. 

Oh someone please change this cast. All those guys minus Ken were supporting/new. Seriously besides Ken and Phet, the rest aren't even p'ek looking. I would be happy to see Phet as p'ek but not in a series. Nong always makes the most weirdest castings. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I honestly don't think typhoon is pra'ake material. I don't know about the other two. I'm happy that Phet and Ken is casted! I hope they're still in here. I can't wait to see my Kichy onscreen again! Miss my two bunny teeth koojin. lol

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
Oh someone please change this cast. All those guys minus Ken were supporting/new. Seriously besides Ken and Phet, the rest aren't even p'ek looking. I would be happy to see Phet as p'ek but not in a series. Nong always makes the most weirdest castings.
I agree with your point about Ken and Phet would be good as Pra'ek but minus the other ones they don't have the type of facial to pass as an Pra'ek for a series.

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Okay. I found the link of all the author who wrote for The Cupids: http://youtu.be/Ynd5rXLQdJE
I can't translate, but if anyone who can translate that will be good.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
OMG, I am totally tuning in!!!!! Have been waiting for this moment!!!!! My sister is going to cry! LOL. She loves Kichy that much. And I hate waiting...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
janajelly1 said:

Girl we already new this, why so surprised? Lol. 
LOL, I know but I forgot. And it's fun being excited right? Hehehe. xD

Phet's in here...? Omg. Love it!! Well, this better be good. Phet needs a good lakorn! :) Kinda sad it's a series though. 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
From the ig above it look like Ken will be the p'ek in the last book " Kamathep prab marn", he will play the role of the cupids hut's CEO which is also the boss of the 8 n'eks including his couple.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
I really want Phet to have his own lakorn that is not a series. Please let his first independent drama be a slap/kiss. Lol. 

Yes! Please please pretty pleaseeeee. How can they not see that Phet has potential? Potential to be a slap/kiss pa'ek, hahaha.
But yes, he's so talented and he truly deserves better roles.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay happy that this is officially happening! Heard about it but still exciting to see =D All for a Ken & Namtarn reunion, they were cute together. Glad to see Phet is finally getting his chance to be p'ek. Even if it is a series it can hopefully lead to more lakorn for him. Typhoon in DKD really wasn't all that impressive and although he isn't unattractive he definitely isn't that attractive. Second guy in the p'ek pic looks meh. The last guy Bie looks familiar I've definitely seen him somewhere in a lakorn but I can't remember which one. Overall the the male cast is only 2/5 with Ken and Phet. Hopefully the remaining three are winners, or they ditch some of the ones they chose lol. Now more interested to see who the female leads will be =) 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!! YAY for Phet in here too. Crossing fingers for a PheToey too then if there's Kichy eeekkkssss!! Too excited for them but 8 whole series? Thats alot. lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.