[KBS2] Spy 스파이

fun

Expired Sarnie
Title: 스파이 / Spy
Genre: Action, Thriller, Family, Romance
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2015-Jan-09 to 2015-Feb-27
Air time: Friday 21:30 (2 episodes in a row)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I tried. Lead girl sucks so bad in Night Watchman that she brought the bad with her to this drama. I can't believe she did one support role in Miss Korea and she has been getting lead roles. I think girl needs to go back to supporting before taking on any more lead. She looks similar to Park Shin Hye and I am allergic to her but to compare lead girl to PSH, this girl can't even hold a candle...

I just hope the romance department will be pushed aside like Night Watchman. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
that bad? still not sure to watch this or not.the teaser and action thriller attract me but the cast...honestly i never finish jaejoong drama.he's too beautiful and his voice just didn't do favor to me to fit the action genre in my eyes.

dariey

sarNie Adult
watch ep 3 & 4 just to see how this drama but it was boring imho.watch the old couple become the spy of their own son,even the little humor didn't bring me laugh.the scene flow didn't make me anticipate enough to continue like other drama.one thing for sure i like the targeted girl more than KSH.maybe it too early to judge with only 2 ep but can't help it when it didn't attract me enough.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel the same way, all other girls has more chemistry and even presence than the lead girl. That's just sad.