Expired Sarnie
Title: 블러드 / Blood
Genre: Medical, Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 20 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2015-Feb-16 to 2015-Apr-21
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00

Synopsis
This drama tells the story of a Vampire, Park Ji Sang (Ahn Jae Hyun) who works as a doctor in a hospital.

Main Cast
Ahn Jae Hyun as Park Ji Sang
Koo Hye Sun as Yoo Ri Ta
Ji Jin Hee as Lee Jae Wook

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG i think this drama is coming out after Healer. I want to watch this. However, isn't the same writer for this the same one for doctor stranger? doctor stranger was really good in the beginning but towards the end it kinda went downhill. I'm hoping this is good. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watched the 1st episode and it was pretty good.
The lead actor is the brother in, "My Love From The Stars".
Ironically Ji Jin-Hee is also in here but I think he plays the antagonist.
Go Hye-Sun & Ji Jin-Hee had worked together before in, "Take Care of Us Captain".
Too bad they aren't paired in here though.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I actually like the concept of this drama LOL i think i hv a thing for medical dramas like this or something but I really dont like how Go Hye Sun talks in here. it sounds kinda off.......... has she always talked like this in all her dramas?? I liked her past dramas. 

x0unerthanlater

^ me too, I like medical related dramas (some)

lol, everyone comments about Go Hye-Sun's tone of voice. I think it's for her character since she's supposed to be privileged and snooty. The Chairman is her Uncle, so she acts like she's special. She doesn't sound like that in, Angel Eyes, which was her previous work right before this one. I'm pretty sure her tone is just for character.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel bad for Gu Hye Sun. I don't think her acting is terrible, she was fine in Angel Eyes and The Musical. I can't say for the rest of her other dramas since I did not watch them thanks to the super annoying her annoying BOF character, Jan Di. No one was complaining or giving this much hate before to Gu Hye Sun. I think it has to do more with how bogus the plot is and having a terrible lead actor lead the drama. 

I am officially putting a halt to this. I usually give kdrama up to 4-6 episode but I think I will make this an exception and stop at 2.

x0unerthanlater

^ fun, you don't like the lead actor? Granted he's a newbie making his first leading debut, I think he's alright. I was kind of sad that Jung Il-Woo was offered this role but he declined due to scheduling. He would have made a perfect hot vampire!

The plot is a little iffy because Ji-Sang is supposedly a genius but he sure falls into a lot of traps. I still like the overall setting though. I can feel the dynamics between Go Hye-Sun & Ahn Ja-Hyun.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
After couple of episodes, this drama might be a drop or watch till the end. I find it getting a little draggy here and there but it'll be manageable. I like Ahn Ja hyun although he's a newbie.  

x0unerthanlater

Episode 6 is finally getting somewhere as far as lead development.

Ji Sang now knows that Ri Ta is Chae Yoon. & he also knows that the Director is a vampire too.

What I'm confused about is, what exactly the Director wants from Ji Sang? Does he want to join forces? Seems like he keeps testing Ji Sang.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i think he's testing Ji Sang if he's on there side bc in ep 5 i think one of the half blood vampires wanted to kill ji sang bc he said the look of ji sang's eye where the same of his parents 

Maybe's the directors is using himself as bait to lure in Ji Sang feed him a bunch of lies, figures out the truth and eliminates Ji Sang. However theres going to be a twist between the two. 

x0unerthanlater

All I know is the Director wanted his parents to join him also. I think the Director wants to build a clan of half breeds. Sorta like an army for himself because with a huge clan he gains power over humans.

I assume this is going to be like many other vampire stories. There's always a hunger for power, and that sort of thing but this will have a kdrama twist, like you say lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
yea but i thought Ji Sang was a pure blood..like he wasn't a half breed thats why the poison didnt kill him

x0unerthanlater

Yes, Ji Sang is the only pure breed out of all of them. Even the director is a "half breed". Everyone was infected with the virus but Ji Sang was the only one born as a vampire. That's the biggest reason the Director wants Ji Sang on his side so badly. The only thing I'm confused about is what exactly does the Director want with JS?

The medicine development team is probably the Directors laboratory to test some virus or medication on those poor patients.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm thinking he wants to make a new vampire virus? so that it'll make him stronger or even turn him into a pure blood ...if not like u mention an army of vamps. 

x0unerthanlater

Sounds like he wants both probably.
Next episode should be epic since they finally meet face to face as vampires.
I wonder who's stronger between someone who has been a vampire for 40 years and a pure breed.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i would think the director bc he has experience but Ji Sung can always over power him bc he's a pureblood....like the "apprentice surpassing the master" sort of thing
for right now im just guessing bc its seems like it going in that direction 

x0unerthanlater

This is finally getting somewhere.
Monday's episode this week was good!

Glad she knows now.
hahaha

from last week's ep....
"He kissed me and said I was pretty?"
*Ji Sung chokes on his soda* HAHAHAH

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lol in a way i kinda feel like the romance is just given to to us but i like it how Ji Sung does tell Ri Ta his past history with her so she wont be in the dark

x0unerthanlater

I think it's because of the stiffness in Ji Sung... not sure if it's for the role itself or if Ahn Jae Hyun really is stiff. It makes it look like he's cold and unfeeling towards Ri Ta. We can see some form of feelings from Ri Ta though... Today's episode should show us how they'll act around each other after Ri Ta knows that he's the Oppa who saved her.