❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
news from pantip
hope is true and they wrote that Dan will be the director/producer of this serie

If this is true so I hope Dj Push could be the praek , he is the right one for Goo Jun Pyo's role

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
O m g, hahaha! This would be interesting. I didn't like BOF very much... (don't hate me yall) but I am intrigued about the cast.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I liked BOF but I didn't love it. All guys are super cute though and I can't wait to see the casting for this.
I would love to see Push or Toomtam (my biased self, hahaha) even though I can't imagine Toomtam in this kind of role. I can imagine Push though.
Wow wow, can't believe OneHD is gonna remake this though, Lol. So much Korean remakes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUSH AND MO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THE NANG'EK HAS TO BE FAIRLY UNATTRACTIVE/AVERAGE LOOKING. NOT THAT MO ISN'T PRETTY, BUT SHE CAN BE MADE TO LOOK AVERAGE! JUST LIKE IN FRIENDS NEVER DIE WITH MARIO AND MOUSE! OMG, PLEASE BE MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA SPAM DAN'S IG WITH REQUESTS FOR PUSH AND MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TIME, I HOPE IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I saw the title of this and was like what the heck?! Lol. I'm not a kdrama person so never seen BOF. But I'll look forward to it since this is gonna be a thai remake. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Another Korean remake? There have already been 2-3 of them this year lol haha Anyways, I love this drama :) I wonder who will be in here ^^

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, yeah. I saw somewhere on twitter saying Dan might pick the cast from either The Star contestants or Hormones cast.
But true, what's up with the Korean remakes? lol I didn't even finish BOF..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
THE NANG'EK HAS TO BE FAIRLY UNATTRACTIVE/AVERAGE LOOKING. NOT THAT MO ISN'T PRETTY, BUT SHE CAN BE MADE TO LOOK AVERAGE! JUST LIKE IN FRIENDS NEVER DIE WITH MARIO AND MOUSE! OMG, PLEASE BE MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA SPAM DAN'S IG WITH REQUESTS FOR PUSH AND MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TIME, I HOPE IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, LET'S GO FOR IT! Let's spam Dan's IG for Push & Mo! I need Dan's IG though hahaha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:
Oh, yeah. I saw somewhere on twitter saying Dan might pick the cast from either The Star contestants or Hormones cast.
But true, what's up with the Korean remakes? lol I didn't even finish BOF..
Yeah, I was thinking that they may cast the Hormones cast too, since they're still in that age group and pretty popular too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@huajaikaungtur Are you really up for it?! I'm going to try to see if this works. I'll probably be disappointed in the end, but hey, it's worth a try. If you're really up for it (I would appreciate it a ton), you can follow me @boysoverflowersthai_2015. I'm making pictures right now. :D And you can spam Dan's IG with me @danworrawech.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:

There's gonna have 4 guys for F4. Who's gonna be Yoon Ji-Hoo? He's a sweetheart, gentleman, and quiet, and very musical. He helps Geum Jan Di (main character) in every way and Geum Jan Di develops her feelings for him, but he knows Goo Jun Pyu (Lead Character) loves her. Goo Jun Pyu's character is like a bad boy in here.

So who do you think would fit the 6 main characters? Goo Jun Pyu, Geum Jan Di, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi-Jung, Chu Ga-Eul, and Kim Woo Bin.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow ONEHD is really placing a lot of bets on Korean remakes this year it seems lol. But I won't complain because BOF was my first Korean drama, its special. Even though the main reason I kept watching was for the second couple aka SoEulmates. Something about the main couple did not work for me, it might've been because of their age gap idk. Anyways since it has already been suggested by fans here yes I am all for Mo, maybe even with Toomtam haha. For kicks maybe Charebelle can play her best friend, though I kind of want Charabelle to get a n'ek role for herself too. However, I want to see the two of them in another lakorn together. Worked two times before, why not try a third? 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@mmgjp312 I think Mo fits Jan Di perfectly. She can be made to look average and she has that stubborn and tough personality and vibe to her. She can definitely act that way too, as seen in her character in Koom Nang Kruan. She acted that way all the time towards Toomtam. As for the guys, if we're talking about Exact, I think Push (and maybe even Toomtam) are the only good choices for the main male character. Push has that tall Korean look though, so I think he would be the best fit as Jun Pyo. I don't know about the rest of F4 since Exact doesn't have a lot of actors. Any suggestions?

@xcinsationalx I think Charebelle would be good as Jan Di's friend. She's pretty and she has that bashful personality that Jan Di's friend had. Feel free to follow my IG for requests for the cast! :D I'm requesting for Push and Mo. :thumbsup:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Potential Dream Cast 
Goo Jun Pyo - Toomtam (if not then Push is good too lol) 
Geum Jan Di - Mo 
Yoon Ji Hoo - Guy (I really just want this poor guy to get more roles) 
Yi Jung (Love him I really can't pick) - Umm...yeah no one comes to mind 
Woo Bin (had the smallest role in the original sadly) - Idk Kangsom? Ak? Lmao 
Chu Ga Eul - Charabelle 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe he's in Ngao Jai right now. He was also in Friends Never Die with Mario and Mo. He's working with Exact now I believe. I think he'd be good as Song Woo Bin.