Nadech Kugimiya & Yaya Urassaya (IN vol. 11 no. 240 March 2015 )

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
forever waiting for a sexy ny photoshoot

how do they manage to always look this cute and lovely tgt?

There is really nothing special about the cover, but i usually love IN photoshoots so yay!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I love the body language they have there :wub: Nadech's hands on Yaya (even Nadech's hands are nice looking like himself :D). Gorgeous smiles on their faces, bright & fresh and their clothes' colors give a Spring season feeling! Can't wait to see more photos!

fresh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, they always look cute and lovely together. They always make me focus too much on them and don't really care much about the background. Can't wait to see the inside pics.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Na wears white based shirts quite a lot - cover photo, ice cream photo & polka dots shirt photo (look into Ya's eyes photo :coverlaf:). I think the 'look into Ya's eyes' photo, the focus was on Ya (see how she looks at Na), very sweet :crush: so we could not see much of Na's face.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Besides na's gelled hair (my most hated hairstyle of his) i really like this photoshoot. Everything from atmosphere, fashion to poses looks refreshing. I love the white floral dress on ya, wish ya could wear those clothes more often :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
queenyeon said:
forever waiting for a sexy ny photoshoot

how do they manage to always look this cute and lovely tgt?

There is really nothing special about the cover, but i usually love IN photoshoots so yay!

hi queen

my first time to post here........if you wish to see yadech sexy photoshoot just imagine these two beautiful  kids are grown ups :coverlaf:  sorry but in reality our grown up yadechs are conservative :coverlaf: